SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Random thread about nothing....
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Random thread about nothing.... Login/Join 
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Is the Lingerie Football League still active?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Not sure, but I'm thinking my cat may be broken?

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4125 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Good Morning from Ft. Leather Sofa
You have been side-eyed by Staff Sergeant Mason
Carry on smartly

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I just got a car with one of those new-fangled automatic transmissions.

The car only goes when it is light outside.

It works fine when you choose D for daytime, but it won't move when you put it in N for night time.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30635 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Three f you horn blasts of death and six middle fingers given on the way into work this morning Mad

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
You can make faces at people and they won't know it if you wear your Covid mask.

You can give people "the finger" and they won't know it if you're wearing mittens.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
When you spend the whole afternoon replacing the water pump in your washing Machine and it still won't drain...

Thanks "Brad" for the phone assist!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12315 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All you need is some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads, and about ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone.

Posts: 1361 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
You know the red pepper oil the Chinese restaurants have? I have never messed with it, she put a small container of it in my take out that I didn't ask for

I fucked around and found out, this will burn twice

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Cardiology appointment this morning including an echocardiogram.

Doc said "See you next year."

Hell yeah!

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
I was watching the San Antonio news a couple of nights ago, and there was a story about a mail box burglar. The video showed a truck pulling up to the group mail boxes, the driver exiting and walking to the rear of the boxes and then removing the mail after having pried the rear access door open with an object. Nothing unusual for a news story like this...other than they had they bad guy's face blurred out. They said it was blurred out because....wait for it.......the police haven't identified him yet!!!

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1163 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Thomas's English Muffins confuse me. I still have not figured out which are the nooks and which are the crannies.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30635 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Butter goes in the nooks, peanut butter goes in the crannies

Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Butter goes in the nooks, peanut butter goes in the crannies

Or, that cookie butter that Bald1 turned us onto.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16508 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
I taught a class of rookies at the academy last week and for the first time ever, I was older than every student. (There is no hiring age cutoff in NC, usually there are a couple of 40+ recruits in each class...and I’m not 40!).

On an unrelated note, the new lesson plan seems to be in a smaller font Confused

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
On an unrelated note, the new lesson plan seems to be in a smaller font
I have been seeing (or not seeing) that lately. Probably the tree huggers trying to save paper by squeezing more onto each sheet.

But that does not explain why the fonts are smaller on my Kindle. And on SIGforum, too.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
My most favorite spatula. Used more than any utensil in that part of the house. From cutting and serving cakes and pies to herding groceries around the cast iron skillets and bake pans.

On a random note, my dad when in high school (maybe junior high) and working part time as a movie theater usher ... well, apparently when not playing pocket pool.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Verizon is coming to upgrade my internet today, I had to sign up for a higher speed to keep my bill from going up. Seems backwards I know, but whatever.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20803 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Waiting on another house to be remodeled to be able to move (and plan for the move) feels like being in purgatory.

Posts: 397 | Location: Denton, TX | Registered: February 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post