SIGforum
Random thread about nothing....

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8940043464

January 17, 2021, 09:28 PM
mr kablammo
Random thread about nothing....
Is the Lingerie Football League still active?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.
January 17, 2021, 10:00 PM
cparktd
Not sure, but I'm thinking my cat may be broken?

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.
January 18, 2021, 03:00 AM
Hamden106

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished
January 18, 2021, 09:51 AM
Hobbs
Good Morning from Ft. Leather Sofa
You have been side-eyed by Staff Sergeant Mason
Carry on smartly

January 20, 2021, 08:25 AM
V-Tail
I just got a car with one of those new-fangled automatic transmissions.

The car only goes when it is light outside.

It works fine when you choose D for daytime, but it won't move when you put it in N for night time.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
January 20, 2021, 09:25 AM
BigSwede
Three f you horn blasts of death and six middle fingers given on the way into work this morning Mad

January 20, 2021, 09:36 AM
Johnny 3eagles
You can make faces at people and they won't know it if you wear your Covid mask.

You can give people "the finger" and they won't know it if you're wearing mittens.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
January 26, 2021, 03:36 PM
Ronin1069
When you spend the whole afternoon replacing the water pump in your washing Machine and it still won't drain...

Thanks "Brad" for the phone assist!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
January 26, 2021, 03:42 PM
Mr.9mm
All you need is some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads, and about ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone.
February 03, 2021, 11:23 AM
BigSwede
You know the red pepper oil the Chinese restaurants have? I have never messed with it, she put a small container of it in my take out that I didn't ask for

I fucked around and found out, this will burn twice

February 03, 2021, 12:44 PM
Johnny 3eagles
Cardiology appointment this morning including an echocardiogram.

Doc said "See you next year."

Hell yeah!

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
February 04, 2021, 01:19 AM
ftttu
I was watching the San Antonio news a couple of nights ago, and there was a story about a mail box burglar. The video showed a truck pulling up to the group mail boxes, the driver exiting and walking to the rear of the boxes and then removing the mail after having pried the rear access door open with an object. Nothing unusual for a news story like this...other than they had they bad guy's face blurred out. They said it was blurred out because....wait for it.......the police haven't identified him yet!!!

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve
February 28, 2021, 10:04 AM
V-Tail
Thomas's English Muffins confuse me. I still have not figured out which are the nooks and which are the crannies.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
February 28, 2021, 10:38 AM
BigSwede
Butter goes in the nooks, peanut butter goes in the crannies

February 28, 2021, 11:05 AM
WaterburyBob
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Butter goes in the nooks, peanut butter goes in the crannies

Or, that cookie butter that Bald1 turned us onto.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards
February 28, 2021, 01:50 PM
chongosuerte
I taught a class of rookies at the academy last week and for the first time ever, I was older than every student. (There is no hiring age cutoff in NC, usually there are a couple of 40+ recruits in each class...and I’m not 40!).

On an unrelated note, the new lesson plan seems to be in a smaller font Confused

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones
February 28, 2021, 01:59 PM
V-Tail
quote:
On an unrelated note, the new lesson plan seems to be in a smaller font
I have been seeing (or not seeing) that lately. Probably the tree huggers trying to save paper by squeezing more onto each sheet.

But that does not explain why the fonts are smaller on my Kindle. And on SIGforum, too.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
February 28, 2021, 02:43 PM
Hobbs
My most favorite spatula. Used more than any utensil in that part of the house. From cutting and serving cakes and pies to herding groceries around the cast iron skillets and bake pans.

On a random note, my dad when in high school (maybe junior high) and working part time as a movie theater usher ... well, apparently when not playing pocket pool.

March 01, 2021, 08:43 AM
Skins2881
Verizon is coming to upgrade my internet today, I had to sign up for a higher speed to keep my bill from going up. Seems backwards I know, but whatever.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis
March 01, 2021, 10:31 AM
MelissaDallas
Waiting on another house to be remodeled to be able to move (and plan for the move) feels like being in purgatory.