SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Psaki also said on Friday the White House would not list Israel as a U.S. ally

I see this as Obiden thinking he is throwing the Israelis to the Islamic wolves but I think, as usual, he has it exactly backwards. Trump paved the way for peace in the ME and any actors who were not included in the process that think they'll stomp Israel because the US won't come to their aid is in for a world of pain.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
Sorry Balze, gas prices are high because gas companies are evil. Just ask CA Gov Newsom. Wink

Up 40c here in the past 3 weeks.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anybody else notice that Joe doesn't seem to go anywhere without his VP/nurse Kommiehoe? I've never seen anything like it, the POTUS with his VP at every event. It's as if he's not really in charge...

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5149 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It almost seems as if Obama is behind Biden and the one pulling all of the strings. Obama campaigned for him in the end. The choices Biden is making are obviously not of his own thinking.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anybody else notice that Joe doesn't seem to go anywhere without his VP/nurse Kommiehoe? I've never seen anything like it, the POTUS with his VP at every event. It's as if he's not really in charge...

^^^^^^^^^^^
Not entirely correct. Dr.Biden gave the Lunar year greeting while OLE joe nodded his head as he was told.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The choices Biden is making are obviously not of his own thinking.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
If you enlarge the images of Joe you can see the puppet strings coming down from above.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
It almost seems as if Obama is behind Biden and the one pulling all of the strings. Obama campaigned for him in the end. The choices Biden is making are obviously not of his own thinking.

That's not too far fetched, because here’s braaaaaaack in an interview with colbert stating exactly that.

These immoral reprobates let you know exactly what they’re going to do.

yootoob LINK

Posts: 3464 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:

I see this as Obiden thinking he is throwing the Israelis to the Islamic wolves but I think, as usual, he has it exactly backwards. Trump paved the way for peace in the ME and any actors who were not included in the process that think they'll stomp Israel because the US won't come to their aid is in for a world of pain.

The Six-Day War comes to mind.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden’s America.
All still Locked Down.
How long will the fencing and barb wire remain.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
The Bidens wish China a happy new year

notice who does the talking

https://twitter.com/i/status/1360449477446946816

video at link

Wow, he looks and sounds awful Eek

Naturally his Lady Macbeth of a caregiver/nurse/handler/wife does 99% of the talking.

There’s no way this guy will last 4 years of the stress and pressure of this job. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Wow, he looks and sounds awful Eek

Naturally his Lady Macbeth of a caregiver/nurse/handler/wife does 99% of the talking.

There’s no way this guy will last 4 years of the stress and pressure of this job. Roll Eyes

Somehow I don't imagine Ex-Vice President Biden will be under much stress or pressure. I wonder if he actually has to be reminded everyday that he is the "President."

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I know it has been discussed, but let’s take a minute to rejoice in how much of a moron Circle Back is. Even with friendly reporters throwing her soft ball questions, she still comes off as a doofus. She can’t answer even the most basic policy questions without “Circle Back”

Can you imagine if Trump had a press secretary that was 10 percent as retarded as this chick is? It would have been brutal. Jim Acosta alone would have slaughtered her.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:

From your lips to God's ear, but I doubt any commander at our national level will do anything without camelbut's permission.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:

Could that be because he isn't in charge? Yes, I know. Razz

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elk Hunter,

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I know it has been discussed, but let’s take a minute to rejoice in how much of a moron Circle Back is. Even with friendly reporters throwing her soft ball questions, she still comes off as a doofus.

There's a yuge difference between Jen Psaki and Kayleigh McEnany, that's for sure.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I don't know how to embed the video but here is a video of a live interview where the camera is on obiden...and he's napping and snoring. The woman interviewer tried to wake him, but he's out. The official word from the White House is it's fake. Still funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN4TKjnOwiM

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden uses anniversary of Parkland shootings to ramp up gun control rhetoric

“This Administration will not wait for the next mass shooting to heed that call. We will take action to end our epidemic of gun violence and make our schools and communities safer. Today, I am calling on Congress to enact commonsense gun law reforms, including requiring background checks on all gun sales, banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, and eliminating immunity for gun manufacturers who knowingly put weapons of war on our streets. We owe it to all those we’ve lost and to all those left behind to grieve to make a change. The time to act is now.”

https://www.whitehouse.gov/bri...e-parkland-shooting/

Posts: 766 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tn226:

“This Administration will not wait for the next mass shooting to heed that call. We will take action to end our epidemic of gun violence and make our schools and communities safer. Today, I am calling on Congress to enact commonsense gun law reforms...

And you can stop talking right there, cause nothing else you say after that will have any sincerity or good faith arguments backing it up.

Furthermore, we all know that Ex-Vice President Biden probably wasn't even aware that this statement from the White House went out by his puppet masters.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tn226:
Biden uses anniversary of Parkland shootings to ramp up gun control rhetoric

“This Administration will not wait for the next mass shooting to heed that call. We will take action to end our epidemic of gun violence and make our schools and communities safer. Today, I am calling on Congress to enact commonsense gun law reforms, including requiring background checks on all gun sales, banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, and eliminating immunity for gun manufacturers who knowingly put weapons of war on our streets. We owe it to all those we’ve lost and to all those left behind to grieve to make a change. The time to act is now.”

https://www.whitehouse.gov/bri...e-parkland-shooting/

He gonna do it. He just doesn’t know how.

#tenminutestowapner

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post