SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Look at Biden's face in the second video. He never blinks and his eyes are open abnormally wide with a ten thousand mile stare. This clown looks like they filled him up big time with some chemical(s).

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Look at Biden's face in the second video. He never blinks and his eyes are open abnormally wide with a ten thousand mile stare. This clown looks like they filled him up big time with some chemical(s).

He doesn’t blink for over 40 SECONDS

I cant even try to go 30 seconds without blinking if I tried

Posts: 33605 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...em-a-check-for-8000/

video at link

Biden:
“There’s reason to be down but I started thinking about it … the first year, we were able with the rescue plan, we were able to send them a check for eight grand,” he said. “I mean a check. Beyond that by the way, there was more than that.”

His mention of the “$8,000 check” was likely a reference to the temporary expansion of the child tax credit provided to some families in 2021 until it expired this year.

Biden complained that Americans forgot what he did for them in 2021

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So our investments are down 20%, real inflation is 15 to 20 %, but some got 8k in 2021

Biden: “Does that make any sense to everybody or is it just me?”

just you Joe, you are an idiot

oh, where did that 8 grand come from ? (taxpayers)

Posts: 19504 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I just want this clueless, arrogant motherfucker to keep running his senile suck. Every day, he should say ridiculous shit like that. Every day.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
DOJ National Security Division ASSISTANT ATTORNEY GENERAL MATTHEW G. OLSEN plays stupid as expected of any Biden Administration crony.

Victor Davis Hanson weighs in on Biden’s family opulent lifestyle.
Say’s after the mid-terms the Democrats are going to blame the messenger, Joe Biden.
“We’re going to hear a lot of this about Hunter Biden, right after the mid-terms.”

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Nauseates me every time I hear how much he touts for the families. What about us retirees? All the years we raised our kids without any government assistance, guess that means nothing.

Oh yeah, our COLA in SS, how could I have forgotten? And he “miracle” drug for Alzheimer’s that we all got to pay for on the basis of a high estimate of its price and Bercerra promising us if there was a price adjustment we would have a reduction in our Part B premiums and a potential refund of overages paid. Then in June he announces that logistically and legally HHS cannot refund OR reduce Part B payments but the overage “would” be taken into consideration for next years Part B.

Bullshit, they’ll find another way to bend us over!

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good article, just too long to post.

The National Tragedy of Hunter Biden’s Laptop

https://www.tabletmag.com/sect...hunter-bidens-laptop

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:

My wife frequently reminds me that the system is set up to take all of our savings. Mostly the government but also the medical and senior care industries.

We're new to retirement, but learning every day of some new way we're getting screwed by some level or other of the government.

Posts: 9399 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:

My wife frequently reminds me that the system is set up to take all of our savings. Mostly the government but also the medical and senior care industries.

We're new to retirement, but learning every day of some new way we're getting screwed by some level or other of the government.

I've been around for almost 75 years and this pretty much sums up how I feel about the government now.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...e-presidents-office/

Another one of Vice President Kamala Harris’s top aides is exiting her office, which has been plagued with high turnover rates, CNN reported on Friday evening.

Michael Collins, Harris’s director of public engagement and intergovernmental affairs, is leaving his position after serving 16 months in the Biden-Harris administration.

Harris’s domestic policy adviser Rohini Kosoglu, who has been with the vice president since her time in the U.S. Senate, announced his departure from Harris’s office earlier in the month.

July also saw Meghan Groob, the vice president’s director of speechwriting, announce her departure from the office after working in her position for less than four months. Groob joined Harris’s office after her previous speechwriting director Kate Childs Graham left the office in February.

Further, Harris’s deputy press secretary Sabrina Singh left the office in March.

Another pair of staffers exited the vice president’s office in January. Harris’s press operations director Peter Velz and her deputy director of public engagement Vincent Evans moved on from the office for other opportunities.

December marked the beginning of the mass exodus of staffers from Harris’s office, with her former communications director Ashley Etienne and former press secretary Symone Sanders leaving the office.

A December report explained that Harris’s staffers work under “a constant fear of backstabbing.”

Harris’s staffers were reportedly upset with “abuse” in the work environment and being “treated like shit.”

Posts: 19504 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
FOX News reporting that Former Vice President Bidiot has WooHoo flu again.

Link if you care

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
Relapse after finishing Paxlovid is a common thing ... if you've been vaccinated. The more jabs a person's had, the more chance of a relapse. Because the jabs injure the immune system.

Posts: 9399 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
Relapse after finishing Paxlovid is a common thing ... if you've been vaccinated. The more jabs a person's had, the more chance of a relapse. Because the jabs injure the immune system.
Which of course begs the question, what long term damage is being done to the immune systems of those who have taken the shot(s), and how will that impact their health over the coming years.

As far as ole Joey, how about a few more vaccine shots for ya? Roll Eyes

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Unbelievable

They are SO determined to protect this senile old man in the WH that they are now "fact checking" and gaslighting experienced senior economists who dare state that yes we are in a recession by the standard definition of the term:

quote:

An experienced economist has been ‘fact checked’ and corrected by Facebook after he stated that the U.S. is now in a recession.

Phil Magness, a researcher and educator with the American Institute for Economic Research, reacted to the incident by commenting “We live in an Orwellian hell-scape.”

Facebook uses ‘independent’ fact checkers at Politifact, a brazenly partisan operation, which ‘corrected’ Magness’ post about the Biden administration attempting to change the definition of a recession.

quote:

Phil Magness
@PhilWMagness

We live in an Orwellian hell-scape. Facebook is now "fact checking" anyone who questions the White House's word-games about the definition of a recession.

Senior Economist 'Fact Checked' By Facebook For Saying US Is In Recession

Posts: 33605 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
They can play word games from now 'til the cows come home. It doesn't matter. People who work for a living; people who drive an automobile and pay to fuel it; people who buy groceries- these people aren't economists and don't know the definitions of economic terms except in a broad sense, but they know that the economy is in the toilet. There's no denying it, no matter how hard the dems try.

The Biden administration is not helping itself one bit when they think changing the definition of a word is going to make people forget about what is going on and what it's doing to them.

And this asshole Biden telling people that we should all be grateful because of- what? The Child Tax Credit? I hope every voter in America heard you say that rude shit, Joe. Keep talking, dimwit.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Youse guys like conspiracy theory ideas, so, how about this:

Some corporation/non-profit (Demoncrat controlled) offers Harris a deal to take a multi-million dollar NO_SHOW position if she will resign. Bidiot then appoints Newsom as VP. Biden, using his diminished health as an excuse (and more big bucks under the table), resigns. Newsom becomes Prez and appoints someone like Stacy Abrams as VP. (Prez and vp unelected!) Newsom then pardons the Biden Crime Family for any all all prior deeds.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Youse guys like conspiracy theory ideas, so, how about this:

Actually, these sorts of theories are *heavily* frowned upon.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Could Newsom actually get approved as Veep by our current 50-50 Senate, especially if Harris has already resigned and can't cast a tie-breaking vote?

We'll see Newsom make his own run at the White House sooner or later. Personally, I'm convinced he's gonna get squashed when it happens - I think he's too keyed into California-style politics (which he barely makes work, thus the recall) to be able to adapt enough to be competitive nationally.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post