SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Gotta pump up those future Democrat voter rolls Mad

Question: if illegal immigrants eventually tended to vote Republican, you think they would be pouring in like this?

Posts: 33806 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Biden Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm: “If you are low-income, you can get your home entirely weatherized” to help deal with 40-year high inflation.

video at:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1561370651809792001

"If you are low income, you can get your whole home entirely weatherized from the expansion of the bipartisan infrastructure law. You don't have to pay for anything.

If you want heat pumps, insulation, new windows, that is covered."

Why am I paying to weatherize other peoples' homes ?

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
4.9 Million Illegal Aliens Crossed US Border in 18 Months Since Biden Took Office:
I dare anyone to try and explain to me how this is not an impeachable offense for Biden. This is a direct violation of US law and this POS's oath of office. And that's just one of a number of offenses that warrant impeachment.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Biden Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm: “If you are low-income, you can get your home entirely weatherized” to help deal with 40-year high inflation.

video at:

"If you are low income, you can get your whole home entirely weatherized from the expansion of the bipartisan infrastructure law. You don't have to pay for anything.

Did I miss something, these are tax credits, no? Which means you pay for it when it's installed, and then claim it on your taxes to get the credit.

How exactly are low income folks supposed to front that money? They can't, but people with money can, so it hasn't a thing to do with low income individuals.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

video at:

Did I miss something, these are tax credits, no? Which means you pay for it when it's installed, and then claim it on your taxes to get the credit.

How exactly are low income folks supposed to front that money? They can't, but people with money can, so it hasn't a thing to do with low income individuals.

Stolen identities is how they do it.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Probably buried in there somewhere is, or soon to to implemented, a new loan program for those low income homeowners. The gov will front the money with a loan, give them the tax credit, and then forgive the loan.

Posts: 772 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah wrap the trailer in Tivek and call it good.

Posts: 17235 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Pretty sure the actual saying us:

"Fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again."

Or something like that. Wink

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
poster for new movie

https://www.breitbart.com/ente...ens-laptop-exploded/

The official poster for My Son Hunter has arrived, and as director Robert Davi (Licensed to Kill, Die Hard, The Goonies) explained to Breitbart News, “I describe this movie as if Hunter’s laptop exploded onto the screen, and this poster reflects that in an amazing way.”

Images upon images from the controversial life of Hunter Biden provide a unique framing where one can witness everything from drug use to his promiscuous lifestyle, partying with strippers, corrupt business dealings, Ukrainian oligarchs, CCP emissaries, as well as his seemingly close relationship with his father, now President of the United States.

My Son Hunter—Breitbart News’ foray into film distribution—was crowdfunded by producers Phelim McAleer and Ann McElhinney of the Unreported Story Society.

“We crowdfunded My Son Hunter because this was a story that big tech and big media want to cover up,” Ann McElhinney told Breitbart. “They didn’t want the truth to ever see the light of day. But there is a hunger for truth out there. Hollywood would never make this movie. It doesn’t fit their narrative, so that’s why we had to get the American public to fund it.”

The feature length film is available for PRE-ORDER NOW and will be available for streaming and downloading on September 7 at MySonHunter.com.

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Pretty sure the actual saying us:

"Fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again."

Or something like that. Wink

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vwS1tC9Mp00

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nearly 5 million illegal immigrants have crossed U.S. borders in the 18 months since President Joe Biden took office, according to a new report.

How many people do the militaries of Russia and China - combined - have? I don't know, but I'll bet it's somewhere around 5 million. How is this not an invasion?

Posts: 27952 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Biden has taken 68 vacations at this point of his Presidency.

Trump had only taken 51 at the same point.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8100 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:

When Biden is on "vacation", he's riding/falling off bikes, eating ice cream, and sleeping by 1800.

When Trump was on "vacation", the majority of the time he was at Mar-a-Lago, receiving world leaders and dignitaries, and working...

So 68 is waaay more than 51.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

I read he's even beat his old boss and probable handler, Barry who always seemed to be on friggen' vacation.

Posts: 33806 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
And I have taken none!

quote:

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why the surprise? This POS campaigned from the basement, so why wouldn't he govern from the basement. And amazingly, as much as his handlers have ushered him away from the cameras and limelight, he's still the biggest FU to ever foul the oval office.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Does Joe Biden have a magic wand?
Does he have unilateral power to "forgive" student loans? What does "forgive" really mean?
Doesn't it just mean more debt for the rest of us?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Gotta pump up those future Democrat voter rolls Mad

Question: if illegal immigrants eventually tended to vote Republican, you think they would be pouring in like this?

It's not just about votes. I think it's been documented that many Hispanics do in fact vote Republican. Besides the drug and human traffickers, rapists and gang bangers many are Christians and hard working and tend to vote conservative.

This is about erasing the American fabric. Making the naturalized American disappear along with their values and morals. The new America will have no ties to or knowledge of our forefathers or this country's history. The Constitution will be irrelevant. The illegals is just one prong of a multi prong attack on America. Besides as we learned in 2020 the vote is irrelevant they can cheat their candidate in when and where they need to.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Does Joe Biden have a magic wand?
Does he have unilateral power to "forgive" student loans? What does "forgive" really mean?
Doesn't it just mean more debt for the rest of us?

"All debts are paid." -Milton Friedman

If I loan you money and you pay it back, you paid the debt.

If I loan you money and you don't pay it back, I paid the debt.

All debts are paid.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
If I loan you money and you don't pay it back, I paid the debt.

That's all well and good if the lender can afford to absorb the loss. He essentially makes a gift.
But if the lender is bankrupted by the loan... is it really paid?

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt”

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post