SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 627
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Wow! He just beat everybody to a plea if Barr and the DOJ will do anything.

Posts: 3591 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
He's talking now.

Scorched earth.

Elaborate?

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16674 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
Oh no, please don’t do that, Mr. President!!!
It will ruin his credibility and yours.

Nah.

He should say something to the effect of, “Well Joe, I hope neither you nor anyone you’re related to are expecting a pardon”.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
He's talking now.

Scorched earth.

Elaborate?

He simply laid it all bare. Accused the Bidens, particularly Big Joe, of massive corruption. He had the evidence with him and will be meeting with Ron Johnson tomorrow (or soon) with said evidence.

https://therightscoop.com/watc...e-against-joe-biden/

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
^^^^^
What an embarrassing turnout; nobody wanted to come see Barry the Red blather for Biden haha!

Oh you guys have no idea. Philadelphia is as SOLID BLUE Democrat as they come, this is the city that has not had a Republican mayor since 1952.

For Obama to have to come out like this and campaign for Biden and BEG DEMOCRATS TO VOTE, that’s a bad, bad, bad omen for him. Biden only lives like 35 miles from there and STILL wouldn’t come out of hiding for this event with his old boss. Pathetic!

That turnout was really pathetic too, like 30-50 cars? That lot holds like 10,000 cars! Big Grin

Posts: 33764 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
I would love to see a camera filming the Biden debate prep room and all the Biden campaign interns and employees running around like panicked children.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Debate commentary should go in the Trump thread, same as last time.

Posts: 107493 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bet Biden is on his hands and knees looking for his dentures after they fell out when his jaw hit the floor during Hunter’s old buddy spilled the beans on the family business. I’d love to be a fly on the wall for that one

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
That turnout was really pathetic too, like 30-50 cars? That lot holds like 10,000 cars! Big Grin

And those people were probably paid, and/or offered free food, to show up.

Posts: 8610 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
From the No to Joe PAC

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/Qu6PH9E5jiA

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23214 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

And those people were probably paid, and/or offered free food, to show up.

Obama's fall from grace continues with a vengence. The ex-Smartest Man In The World, who used to stand in front of thousands, is now performing in front of dozens in a parking lot. Then his VP throws him under the bus in a national debate. All of this after having his "legacy" eradicated by Trump.

Kaptain Kenya is almost becoming just a footnote in presidential history.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16674 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Pennsylvania’s Supreme Court Prohibits Counties From Rejecting Ballots Over Signatures

Pennsylvania’s Supreme Court on Friday prohibited counties from rejecting ballots if the voter’s signature doesn’t match the signature on their voter registration.

This is another win for Democrats, who now have until 3 days after the election to count mail-in and absentee ballots with questionable signatures and no postmark thanks to Chief Justice Roberts’ ruling earlier this week.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...-ballots-signatures/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Pennsylvania’s Supreme Court Prohibits Counties From Rejecting Ballots Over Signatures

Pennsylvania’s Supreme Court on Friday prohibited counties from rejecting ballots if the voter’s signature doesn’t match the signature on their voter registration.

This is another win for Democrats, who now have until 3 days after the election to count mail-in and absentee ballots with questionable signatures and no postmark thanks to Chief Justice Roberts’ ruling earlier this week.

Treason

Posts: 5130 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
From Breitbart today:
Hunter Biden & Co. Helped Chinese military manufacturer acquire dual-use Michigan company Henneges.

This is old news (for those who follow Peter Schweitzer) except now Schweitzer has documentation from Bevin Cooney showing HB and crowd celebrating getting this deal through. They got Chinese funding for Kerry’s daughter’s nonprofit, shortly after that the deal was approved by State.

Posts: 18043 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
from the article above

It appears that BHR is referring to a fundraiser hosted by Devon Archer for Secretary Kerry’s daughter and her Seed Global Health organization that occurred on August 16, 2015—less than one month before Kerry’s State Department and the rest of the Obama-Biden CFIUS agencies approved Henniges takeover.

The politically connected Seed Global Health has previously come under fire for receiving more than $9 million in State Department funds without bids or competition and , in 2018, an executive at Seed Global Health was charged by federal prosecutors for violating federal conflict of interest laws and illegal lobbying.

When news of the AVIC takeover of Michigan-based manufacturer Henniges Automotive hit the wire, Biden’s associates celebrated, calling the transaction a “ proof of concept ” for future Chinese acquisitions.

“Congratulations!!!! Proof of concept again,” read the subject line of Devon Archer’s email on September 15, 2015. “This is great. Let’s get a letter out to Ambassador Baucus ASAP

xxxxxxxxxx

so now we have john Kerry's daughter tied into Hunter Biden's dealing w China. All while Democrat Max Baucus is Ambassador to China.

Posts: 19563 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:

If this tells you anything, it tells you that PA is not a given for Biden as the MSMDNC would have us believe. And with Biden's comments last night at the debate about his administration killing fracking and fossil fuels, I'm not sure the Dem's are going to be able to save PA even with overwhelming voter fraud in place.

And yes, the Chief Justice Roberts is unquestionably an enemy of this country. Come on ACB...

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ I've said before that Biden seems to be repeating many of the mistakes that cost Hill the Pill the Presidency in '16. Uncah Joe seems to have decided there's more votes in the nicest and worst parts of Philadelphia than there are in the rest of the state - and gambling that the horror stories about ground subsidence, leaks, etc. that came out when fracking first began in Philadelphia will scare enough ruralites in Congressional District 1 to nullify the Republican votes there.

OTOH, I'm kinda wondering how much of that fracking money makes it into Pittsburg, Philadelphia and even into the "Allentown-on-north" area in the form of professional services fees, banking, local area buisness and investment and taxpayer-funded subsidies.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
creepy joe broke another record for donations with the last debate. Gotta wonder if it really came from voters or from soros and bloomberg...maybe the CCP?

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Uncah Joe seems to have decided there's more votes in the nicest and worst parts of Philadelphia than there are in the rest of the state -

It all comes down to turnout. Hillary didn't turn out the black vote in Philadelphia. She took it for granted. Team Biden is going to harvest every vote they can. The Courts just said they don't even need matching signatures... and they have another 3 days after the election to figure out how many they need.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Pennsylvania’s Supreme Court Prohibits Counties From Rejecting Ballots Over Signatures....

They have something big on Roberts, but we've known that since his bizarre ruling on Obamacare. What is it, underage girls? Boys? A massive bank account, courtesy of Xi Jinping?

And Pennsylvania is under the control of some serious crooks.

Posts: 8610 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post