SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I couldn't care less about some drug addict recording himself banging some random person (unless she's underage which is different altogether).

How the hell does China have these?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

This message was scrolled at the end of the video:

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
<snipped>

... because his laptop phones home?

Posts: 2538 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
BREAKING: GTV Releases SECOND HUNTER BIDEN VIDEO — Hunter’s Stash of 4.7 Grams of Crack Cocaine on Scale

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...cocaine-scale-video/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
... We are truly in a battle of good vs evil, and I say that with zero hyperbole.

Yes we are. And you are right, it isn't hyperbole.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So the Trump pee tapes were fiction,but the Biden crack,feet tapes are being released before the election. Big Grin

Posts: 12581 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, at least we now know where Hunter has been, some of the time.

From Gateway Pundit -

BREAKING: China’s GTV Releases Two More Videos of Hunter Biden — Sex Selfies from Laptop — Videos 3 and 4

Not sure how the msm and social media keeps washing this away.

Different ‘headline’ from EZB’s post above but maybe same URL link.

Posts: 3466 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:

This message was scrolled at the end of the video:

Ah, I see. I thought it was state media who released it, and that didn't make any sense to me.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Wow, talk about an October Surprise!

And they just keep coming. . .

My wife saw biden give a speech somewhere. I think there were 42 people there, and he was angry and bitter. That is EXACTLY what he needs to project to really tank the election. . .

I cannot wait until Election night. It will be glorious.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:

My wife saw biden give a speech somewhere. I think there were 42 people there, and he was angry and bitter.

There were literally more Trump supporters there than Biden supporters. And they seriously got under Biden's skin. He said he'd be the president for everyone in the same breath he called the Trump supporters "chumps." Perfect, Big Joe. Perfect.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

posted Hide Post
quote:

Ah, I see. I thought it was state media who released it, and that didn't make any sense to me.

The Chinese billionaire behind the website where explicit photographs and videos of Hunter Biden were leaked on Saturday night has warned that “there will be more than 10,000 pictures” and “more and more videos.”

Lude (Wang DingGang), founder of Lude Media and part of the Whistle-Blower Movement that is aimed at exposing the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), was banned on Twitter soon after the leaks started.

Undeterred, Lude began posting about the leaks on Parler, a freer speech alternative to Twitter, where he quickly gained thousands of followers.

“There will more and more than 10000 pictures coming,” Lude wrote on the social network. “There will be more and more videos coming!”

The explicit leaks are riddled with drugs and what appear to be prostitutes. They have called into question whether or not a Biden presidency would be a national security threat with the amount of blackmail material on his son.

LINK

posted Hide Post
^^^
Chumps. HAAHHHAA. Like a line out of a Joe Palooka movie!

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
I can't wait for November 3rd to come and go, so I don't have to listen to this old demented half wit. Or the Ho running with him. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
^^And this probably isn't even the worst of it.

Guessing its going to be a long week for someone where hidin' ain't gonna be an option.

Karma can have uncanny timing, no?

But don't worry, its all just Russian disinformation Roll Eyes

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
^^^
Chumps. HAAHHHAA. Like a line out of a Joe Palooka movie!

Did somebody say "line"???

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Hey China Joe, the American people are SICK of doom and gloom, we want optimism and confidence from our President and CINC. C’mon, man! Roll Eyes

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Are we getting played? I'm the Biden campaign, I have Hunter get in front of cameras and cop to being a very flawed man, controlled by drugs and sex. "My dad has been great in my personal crisis, he backs me 100% and will do all he can to help me. This is the kind of man we need to pull our country from this horrible time."

I want to be very wrong about this.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
^^Then why were you on the board and getting paid cr@ploads of cash?

Doubtful this is the end of the dump.
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Come on man!

Under every rock some people see a devious democrat conspiracy. Why? Maybe they're just a bunch of incompetent fucks like they appear to be.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post