SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
First Bitch Jill is never going to Bird Brain step down.

Posts: 3371 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Hunter's laptop is hanging over all their heads. Jill's daughter's book got shelved with her revelations about creepy Joe showering with her at 12 yo. There are as many deviants in DC, as there are in Hollywood.

Posts: 8695 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^She was TWELVE?!?!?! Eek Eek Eek

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:

That's what was reported in her diary that was found either accidentally or intentionally. as well as, her autobiography

https://www.wtrf.com/top-stori...s-of-abuse-in-diary/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-xRmT6oj8k

if you search- "how old was Jill Biden's daughter,Ashley, when Joe Biden showered with her?

And as most know, Jill was the babysitter, for the Biden Family prior to the death of his wife in a car accident.

Posts: 8695 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
And I thought the Kennedy family was dysfunctional.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17175 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Eek

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6368 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13098 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
what comes next? Joe, whether unpopular or hated, is still 110% controllable and will do or say whatever he is told to do or say, allowing his handlers behind the scenes to fully run the country as they wish.

There still needs to be a semblance of apparent ability on the part of whoever is President. If the President can not be made to at least appear to be in charge, there is no authority.
Yet the events the past year and a half tend to contradict that statement. So long as the media continues to be willing to hide and ignore every screw up, and treat Hunter as if he didn't exist, I see no reason for the Dem's to do anything. They know they're toast in November, and if the house and senate both go Repub, whoever is in the White House is an irrelevant lame duck anyway.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
He's done, stick a fork in 2024 for Dementia Joe:

Nearly two-thirds of Democratic voters would prefer another candidate besides Biden in 2024
But it was either in that poll or another that 92% of Dem's indicated they'd vote for Biden again in 2024 over Trump. These people are fricking insane, and are more than willing to drag this country into the abyss.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
umm there's another problem!

Hunter's iCloud account was hacked and dumped. It was sent to lots of people in case theirs gets scrubbed.

https://rightwingnewshour.com/...NH%20BS3%20RC%200622

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden, Mouth Agape, Mumbles Bizarre Jab at the Press after NASA Reveals New Images of Universe From Webb Space Telescope

Joe Biden previewed the images from his fake White House set in the South Court Auditorium.

Joe Biden mumbled a bizarre jab at the press: “I wonder what the press is like in those other places.”

No one laughed at Biden’s weird comment.

Biden sat there with his arms folded and mouth agape as his aide kicked reporters out of the room.

So cringe.

Starts at 1:22:00

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16529 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"We Are Not Tacos": Hispanic Association Slams Jill Biden For Comparing Latinos To 'Breakfast Tacos'

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...inos-breakfast-tacos

Hispanics are livid after First Lady Jill Biden compared them to "breakfast tacos" during a Monday speech to the 2022 UnidosUS Annual Conference held in Texas, where she opined on Hispanics' "Quest for Equity."

During her speech, Biden said that "the diversity of this community, as distinct as the bodegas of the Bronx, as beautiful as the blossoms of Miami and as unique as the breakfast tacos here in San Antonio, is your strength."

More at link

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wcb6092,

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
A bit different perspective, hope he's way off

Sorry, no link, it was an email

Hunter Biden is a Shiny Object

Erick-Woods Erickson
Jul 12

I have heard all the excuses for focusing on Hunter Biden. He shows his dad is a bad dad or crooked or on the take. The leaks from his phone show Hunter is using his dad. Conservatives are obsessed with dragging Hunter and using Hunter to take his dad with him.

But Hunter Biden is the quintessential shiny object. He’s something Republicans can fixate on to distract the base from failing to do substantive things and, more importantly, no one outside the rabid base of the GOP gives a crap.

This isn’t to minimize the content of the leaks making their way into public viewing. Hunter Biden is a deeply screwed-up individual who used his father and possibly compromised his father’s position. There are just such bigger stories out there and the partisan bases of both parties have a tendency to fixate on the story that riles them up the most at the expense of the story that riles up everyone else the most.

The reality is Hunter Biden makes Joe Biden a sympathetic figure. There are alleged pictures that allegedly show Joe Biden, not just Hunter, in compromising positions, but those pictures cannot be proven, will not be proven, and will not move the needle. The conspiracist fringe of the GOP will pounce on them and circulate them and people will still be more focused on gas and groceries. Nobody except the deviants wants to see Hunter in compromising positions.

Every ounce of energy the GOP base spends on Hunter is an ounce of energy not spent on Joe Biden, the Democrats generally, and their policies.

Undoubtedly, when Kevin McCarthy becomes Speaker, he’ll get the GOP to focus on Hunter Biden. They will hold congressional hearings. They will make it salacious. They’ll delve into the prostitutes, the drugs, and Joe Biden’s money and name for connections.

The base of the GOP will clap like seals and ignore there is no impeachment of Secretary Mayorkas or Attorney General Garland. There are no appropriation bills forged to fight back against the growth of government. There is no budget, just a continuing resolution that perpetually funds the government.

The base will love the spectacle. OAN, if not bankrupt, will cover it along with the hardest core of the hardcore conservative websites and talk radio show hosts.

And it won’t move the needle with anyone who isn’t already voting against Joe Biden. It’ll be the GOP Roe wherein they rile up their base to distract them from a lack of accomplishment and insist it is the silver bullet with which they get Biden. Please send money.

Meanwhile, we will be in a recession, the Biden Administration will need serious investigation, and Kevin McCarthy will yet again betray conservatives while holding up the Hunter Biden investigation to blind the GOP from his party’s failure to do much of anything else.

Posts: 5550 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Tucker Carlson drops the hammer on Biden’s selling out America to China

The Monday July 11, 2022 edition of Tucker Carlson Tonight went where no other major media outlet will go, connecting the dots on President Joe Biden’s financial enrichment from China and the policies and decisions he’s made that benefit China, but not the American people. It was a remarkable act of bravery, and lasted nearly the entire first half of the program without commercial interruption. Carlson also blasted social media and the mainstream media that have worked assiduously to censor this information.

https://www.americanthinker.co...merica_to_china.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24609 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^Saw Tucker’s awesome takedown of the Biden crime family last night. Everyone should watch this if they get the chance.

Posts: 5234 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:

No, as I recall from the portions of her diary that I read, she was a toddler at the time as her memories are distant. Fits Perv Joe’s MO, that’s for sure, and I don’t doubt her recollection one bit.

Posts: 5234 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
The reality is Hunter Biden makes Joe Biden a sympathetic figure

I'd say there are more than a few people that have this take on the Hunter situation, he's a rouge kid, gone bad, drugs are the reason he's off, loss of brother.

Joe look at him for the loss of his first wife, son and now having an exposed bad choice son.

Plenty of families have that one black sheep.

I'd agree though, get off the Hunter Train and focus on Slow Joe...

Posts: 24290 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post