SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

You found classified in your home?.....no way...must have been a visitor's???? confused??

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^

This guy is who first came to mind for me --

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Nah!
Definitely Race Bannon from Jonny Quest. Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Why the fuck would you tell anyone if you screwed up and had them. Shred the damn things and forget about it.

and not that back stabbing fuck hasn't a chance at becoming prez.

Posts: 18016 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Main stream media going to have a field day with the news about Pence. Another distraction from Biden.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Pence needed to do a variation of SSS (Shoot, shovel and shut up). I'll call it SBS, for Shred, burn and shut up. What a cluster fuck this is.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
16th minute of fame? Why?

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
I find it hard to believe they have taken classified out of the facility without hiding it on their body.

Places I have worked, you had your briefcase searched when leaving the building.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
I find it hard to believe they have taken classified out of the facility without hiding it on their body.

Places I have worked, you had your briefcase searched when leaving the building.
OK, then, from now on, all VPs get a cavity search when leaving White House grounds.

Except for Harris, she gets a pass.

Bitch would be shoving things in there just so you could fish them out. Staplers and desk lamps and whatnot.

Posts: 107256 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:

Remember Sandy Berger?

Posts: 766 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Pence definitely looks like Race Bannon, the similarity ends right there.

He did it all, in white shoes and a go to hell BanLon shirt.

Race Bannon would have been a kick ass VP.

Posts: 7230 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
In 2023 America, ain't no white man gonna get anywhere with the name "Race"

Maybe Honky Bannon, Cracker Bannon, Pinky Bannon. Hell, even Steve Bannon, but "Race" would be a career killer from jump.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I see a pattern here- criticize Donald Trump about classifieds docs, express astonishment about how "careless" he was, and then a short time later- bingo- you've got your own documents scandal.

Pence went after Trump over classified documents before finding stash in his own house

There's a moral to this story.

would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
I detest that guy. Plus, he is one of the most boring public figures ever. I don't know how anyone could vote for him, but the swamp will happily support him.

Posts: 2715 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by 41:

OK, then, from now on, all VPs get a cavity search when leaving White House grounds.

Except for Harris, she gets a pass.

Bitch would be shoving things in there just so you could fish them out. Staplers and desk lamps and whatnot.

So reassign Karine Jean-Pierre to the role of fisherperson. She a fucking dumpster fire as press Secretary.

I gotta wonder if the leakage from politicians is indicative of a broader problem. How many Schedule C employees (political appointees) and career SES have unsecured classified documents in their homes.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I gotta wonder if the leakage from politicians is indicative of a broader problem. How many Schedule C employees (political appointees) and career SES have unsecured classified documents in their homes.

There is a larger problem...
Way too much is classified.

I doubt most people really comprehend how screwed up the entire system of U.S. government really is.

The three branches of government, Executive, Legislative and Judicial have become a Potemkin village for the American people to visibly reference as their representative form of government. However, behind that facade is the eye of Sauron and the real DC operations which more resemble the proverbial Mordor, than a traditional swamp.

https://theconservativetreehou...indiana/#more-242528

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23944 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Pence is a scumbag. Rode the Trump train until he couldn't handle the heat anymore. He crumbled like a cheap lawn chair, showed his true RINO colors and poon-tanged out like the little bitch he is. I have zero respect for the guy.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
I forgot about Sandy Berger.

People would misplace a classified document and then borrow the document from a co-worker and make a new copy and change the copy number.

If the document turns up later, they place the duplicate in their burn bag.

I caught a co-worker taking classified out of his safe to take home. I told him he wasn't getting a ride home with me. I found out later from Security that he had been caught multiple times and was protected by management.

Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
It is not unusual to work on a project and later have it classified.

Parts of a project maybe unclassified during the design phase but when put together as a whole system, it gives system capability and becomes classified.

Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I say charge Pence and Biden for classified documents they weren’t suppose to have outside a secure area while VP.

Sorry I was dreaming that we actually had a DOJ and a FBI that works for the people.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post