SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Wow.

Reminds me of Superman 2 where Zod makes the President kneel before him.

Even Zod knew the first guy was a fake, as "You are not the President - no one who leads so many could possibly kneel so quickly."

Then the real President came forward saying he would do so if it saved lives.

But even as he kneeled, he was defiant - "What I do now, I do for the sake of the people of the world. But there is one man here on earth who will never kneel before you."

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21844 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21844 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’m sorry I don’t know how to embed this from Twitter, but the President of the United States took a fucking knee to a fucking basketball team.

I don’t know why this has me so fired up, I’ve pretty much been able to brush off most of his idiocy, but this one just punches me right in the heart.

Even Kamala refused to join Joe. "I'm not doing that!"

The President of the United States should not kneel to anyone. Fucking asshole.

https://twitter.com/citizenfre...r7MfW5HkYvZxWcb9dKEg

Let's see if this embed worked.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jeepers, the man is on full display!
Now, regular folks are able to see what was “installed” with their vote.

Total insanity!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Jeeze, what a clown. Even cameltoe Harris recognized that it wasn’t a good plan. Sad.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15571 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
Jeepers, the man is on full display!
Now, regular folks are able to see what was “installed” with their vote.

Total insanity!

Even with what the public has witnessed the last two years, those who voted for Biden would still rather have Biden as POTUS than Donald. They're not just stupid. They're democrat level stupid.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Disgraceful the supposed most powerful leader in the world, bet Vlad is laughing.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden has always been a horse's ass. The only problem is that now, he's President Horse's Ass.

The next time somebody complains to you about this country, ask them if they voted for this fool. If they did, then they just need to shut up.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
The WH KJP shit-show begins in about an hour …

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I'm missing something, what was FJB's excuse for kneeling? I've seen some speculation is it was because he didn't like looking so much smaller than basketball players. Kneel, get really short with no true comparison and remain the center of attention. Knowing his insufferable ego, could be.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8341 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

https://freebeacon.com/biden-a...d-docs-in-july-2017/

A Washington Free Beacon review of the laptop found four 2017 photographs of Hunter Biden, clad in a white collared shirt and a camouflage baseball cap, behind the wheel of his father's 1967 Corvette Stingray. GPS metadata embedded in the photos indicate they were taken within a minute of each other at 6:49 p.m. on July 30 of that year, just outside the president's Wilmington, Del., residence. The photos show Hunter Biden posing in the vehicle beside two young girls. One appears to be his then-12-year-old niece, Natalie Biden. The other could not be identified.

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Even with what the public has witnessed the last two years, those who voted for Biden would still rather have Biden as POTUS than Donald. They're not just stupid. They're democrat level stupid.

That right there is our problem.
I really don't believe Biden won the election, so it's NOT really half the country.
But a significant number of people in this country are not just stupid. They're worse than just stupid.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24101 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
The word "compulsive" comes to mind.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just when you think FJB couldn’t be more embarrassing than he was over the MLK appearances, he goes and does the supplicating in front of an NBA team. What a total POS.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5159 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Well, I am really surprise with what Harris said. I really expected that when Joe told her to take a knee, she was going to say, "Here? Right now?".....just another sign that the President has lost his Vice President. Wink

Posts: 3934 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
[QUOTE]I’m sorry I don’t know how to embed this from Twitter, but the President of the United States took a fucking knee to a fucking basketball team.

I don’t know why this has me so fired up, I’ve pretty much been able to brush off most of his idiocy, but this one just punches me right in the heart.

Even Kamala refused to join Joe. "I'm not doing that!"

The President of the United States should not kneel to anyone. Fucking asshole.

Yes, it did embed...now tell us how you did it, out with it

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 2762 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:

Yes, it did embed...now tell us how you did it, out with it

In order to not pollute this thread. I'll start a new one about it later today.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/2024...ourages-challengers/

Rep. James Clyburn (D-SC), the assistant House Democrat leader and a top ally of the president, is convinced President Joe Biden will run for a second term in 2024, and he discouraged any challengers.

“Yes, I am,” Clyburn said when CBS News’s Robert Costa asked if he is convinced that Biden will run for reelection.

Clyburn, who has been in House Democrat leadership for years, reportedly speaks with the president regularly and has been credited for helping Biden win their party’s primary during the 2020 presidential election. His endorsement of Biden in the primary ultimately helped him over the finish line after suffering multiple early-state losses.

The South Carolina Democrat stated that he has also encouraged Biden to “announce for reelection” on “many occasions” and praised him for passing a “more progressive legislation than any president since Lyndon Baines Johnson.”

Clyburn owns biden. In the 2020 DEM primary, biden was in deep deep trouble. Then Clyburn rallied South Carolina to give biden a primary win. Next there was a massive DEM effort to have all the other DEM candidates drop out. Each of the drop outs got a "reward"

posted Hide Post
Clyburn is a total moron. Every time he speaks he reinforces that fact.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5159 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Wash DC mayor Bowser is calling for federal employees to be called back to work in their offices

https://hotair.com/ed-morrisse...watch-dc-die-n525056

At stake: the economic survival of Washington DC. The city has remained almost a ghost town since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, thanks to the federal shutdowns that have actually never ended.

What happens when cities shut down? Small businesses that cater to the office-space population wither and die. The initial COVID relief bill addressed that through the Payroll Protection Plan and other targeted small-business relief, but the scope of those programs covered only a few weeks or perhaps a few months at the longest. Many cities and their employers returned to normal work operations within that period, especially in states like Texas and Florida, with no particular difference in outcomes

DC, however, has remained stuck in the shutdown phase. Why? Because the city’s biggest employer is the federal government, and the federal government still claims that a COVID emergency is in place. The reason for that is obvious — Joe Biden and his team want to retain the emergency-decree authority that these continuing declarations allows them to exercise. They are still fighting in court, for instance, to reimpose vaccine and mask mandates on federal contractors and air travelers, respectively, even though we know now that (a) the available vaccines do not prevent transmission and uptake and (b) the masks don’t prevent them either in practice.