SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Axios article suggesting he's going to drop out this weekend.

I think so with this new round of flops and "covid".

Posts: 1770 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:

Maybe they should color-code these? Or write "private" tips in crayon to distinguish?

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12661 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Augen:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...ail&utm_medium=email

Is This It for Biden? New Report Hints at When the President Will Drop Out of the Race

The mounting pressure from several close friends and congressional leaders will persuade President Joe Biden to drop out of the presidential race as soon as this weekend, several top Democrats told Axios.

cont...

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39210 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
One more genius statement from this moron…

”This current President of the United States is 81 years old and has COVID, should he be fine in a couple of days, doesn't that convey exactly the same thing? That he’s strong enough – older than Trump – to have gotten something that used to really be fatal to people his age. So, if he does fine out of it and comes back and is able to do rallies, isn't that exactly the same?," Reid said.”

So let's think this out. Joe's had all the shots and boosters so he shouldn't get it at all, right?

"Well, the shot and boosters keep you from getting a severe case."

Okay then, the only old people who should die from this are the un-vaccinated according to that logic.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
biden does not have COVID. It's just another lame excuse to shield him from scrutiny.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21920 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Augen:

Will Biden drop out? Speculation is pointless IMO.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9426 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Tell any lefty you speak with to support Biden because of the "great job he's done" and that with his co-president Doctor Jill Biden and trusted son Hunter all is well. Democrats now, too late, realize that they are going to have their asses handed to them in November.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1600 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24203 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
he's history, jill can't stand up to them

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Can you imagine what Biden is going through?

From an incumbent President seeking a second term, with the entire MSM and Big Tech in your pocket, plus a broad front lawfare attack on your opponent to hiding in a basement claiming COVID < bullshit > because almost EVERYONE in your own political party is calling for you to resign or at least withdraw your candidacy.

All in what… three weeks?

Jesus, it’s terrible for the old guy. He must be miserable, Hitler-in-the-bunker angry, and in fear of what happens next.

I had no idea Schadenfreude could be so enjoyable.

ETA:

Obama is apparently telling (in private) Biden to "reconsider the viability of his [Biden's] candidacy."

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31976 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Joe > In/Out is ebbing and flowing with ferocity.
If he bails it would tarnish (in his eyes) his legacy (FWIW) dramatically.
I would hate to have to bet this line.
Now it appears the storm is great but as time wears on it could change.
Time for popcorn.

Posts: 23186 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I had no idea Schadenfreude could be so enjoyable.

Oh, it's glorious, oh so glorious!

Posts: 255 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
I would hate to have to bet this line.
What happens when the odds-makers get hold of this?

https://x.com/saras76/status/1813998396581261492

Posts: 108985 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
he's history, jill can't stand up to them

She and Hunter are negotiating for a bigger severance package.

Posts: 2561 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17145 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:

No matter how bad it is, it surely can't be enough to punish Pedo-Two Scoops-Poopie Pants-Pinocchio-Bidet!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16507 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Yeah he’s totally got four more years in him.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29903 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Can you imagine what Biden is going through?...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44439 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
"She had to run and show him it wasn't her. Watch his face."

Eek <------------------ Biden did a perfection rendition of Eek

Big Grin

That was his “Stand up, Chuck!” Face. I imagine he was wishing the first chick was really Jill. What a rude awakening lol

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29903 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
In an interview with BET (Black Entertainment Television), Biden refers to Sec of Defense Lloyd Austin as "the black man", then corrects himself and says "Ketanji Brown' the Assoc. Justice on the Supreme Court.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17145 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post