SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Sorry boss

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6528 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm all out of bubble gum tonight

Posts: 108985 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Biden- I'm sickie, I'm heading to the basement.

Trump- I just got shot, patch me up, I'm heading to Milwaukee.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17145 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Jill ain't letting Sleepy Joe go anywhere, first off she likes the gravy train, she likes jet setting on our dime, she likes telling her feeble, invalid, dementia patient of a husband what to say. Most of all she hates Kamala with a passion, no way is she letting her steal her glory.

Posts: 2835 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Here's Joe Leaving Las Vegas to go to the basement. A bit of a struggle, 'eh Joe?

Wow that guy looks frail. I don’t know what’s going to happen, but the rest of the year is going to be one for the history books.

Posts: 17608 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34513 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
“Today is a terrible day. If you pull back and look at this thing, strength versus weakness, a bullet couldn’t stop Trump. A virus just stopped Biden,” Van Jones said Wednesday night on CNN.

https://thehill.com/homenews/c...-covid-donald-trump/

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8665 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...he-cant-win-n2642116

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told President Joe Biden last week that she and other Democratic lawmakers worry that he’s dragging down the party, in an extraordinarily candid confrontation that came amid mounting pressure on Biden to end his reelection campaign.

Pelosi also warned Biden that some Democratic lawmakers would start to grow louder in their griping about his political weaknesses, according to two people close to Pelosi. She urged the president to make a decision about stepping down soon.

One Pelosi ally said it was possible she would press Biden publicly to give up his spot atop the Democratic ticket.

“The speaker does not want to call on him to resign, but she will do everything in her power to make sure it happens,” this person said, referring to Biden quitting the race.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The ship is sinking, and the rats are getting frantic.

Posts: 3377 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Smells a lot like the last election strategy of hide in the basement, avoid all scrutiny, be seen as a victim, emerge a winner.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38195 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Well, I had read last week that the new Biden handlers strategy was to get him out there on a media and travel blitz to show his face, to have him going everywhere and talking and two or three days into that they realized what a disaster that was turning out to be because he is just deteriorating right in front of our eyes and can’t stop flubbing and doing the Angry Old Man thing.

So now they are back to the good old “hide him away in the basement” strategy.

Posts: 34513 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
So nice of Super Spreader Joe to share his COVID with people at a restaurant. https://twitter.com/i/status/1813751382207582485

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Joy Reid from MSNBC said that Biden recovering from Covid would be similar to Trump surviving a bullet.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/...ssassination-attempt

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17145 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Smells a lot like the last election strategy of hide in the basement, avoid all scrutiny, be seen as a victim, emerge a winner.

Haha, yeah well, that strategy ain't working this time.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30875 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The pandering is an attempt to keep from drowning. In this particular instance, he's pushing an idea which has been discredited for the most part. It doesn't matter, though. None of this stuff will save him now.

Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
quote:

I nearly aspirated on the candy I was eating, laughing so hard. And I still chuckle just thinking again about it. Mr. Biden is the sort of person who would open and eat the contents of a silica dessicant packet, in spite of the 'DO NOT EAT' warning.

Posts: 12232 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Joy Reid from MSNBC said that Biden recovering from Covid would be similar to Trump surviving a bullet.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/...ssassination-attempt

From the article above, how do you claim the assassination attempt was staged without saying it was staged?

”…Donald Trump is an elderly man who, for whatever reason, was given nine seconds to take an iconic photo-op during an active shooter situation. Weird situation, we'll figure that out one day," Reid said during MSNBC's live coverage of the Republican National Convention.

One more genius statement from this moron…

”This current President of the United States is 81 years old and has COVID, should he be fine in a couple of days, doesn't that convey exactly the same thing? That he’s strong enough – older than Trump – to have gotten something that used to really be fatal to people his age. So, if he does fine out of it and comes back and is able to do rallies, isn't that exactly the same?," Reid said.”

Flu is just like a gunshot when you get to be Joe’s age… so “IF he does fine and comes back” (her words) it is like exactly the same.

Call me crazy, but given the choice of the flu and a gunshot to the head, I’m picking the flu EVERY time…

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11207 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
There’s a growing sense of inevitability here I think with Joe Biden.

Well, maybe everyone in the world except him and his phony Doctor wife.