SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Or he hasn't actively screwed anything up while he's been on paternity leave. With these guys it can be kinda hard to tell.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Maybe that cabinet position isn't that important.

Yeah: Ya think?
But that reminds me that I often wonder why anyone complains that a high level government official doesn’t do anything. When 44 was in office and people would point out that he spent a lot of time on the golf course, I could only think that in terms of what was best for the country, that was the best place for him to spend his time.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Pete Buttagig didn't just take two months paid leave. It's two months and counting. The guy has no plans at this time to go back to "work."

This is beyond pathetic. When my wife had our daughters, each time I took an extra two weeks off my regular work schedule to be home to help her. That's two weeks unpaid. Not two months paid and counting. I had 8 months to plan and save for this eventuality. Furthermore, my wife actually birthed our children and was grateful for the help I could provide while she recovered from the stresses of childbirth. What hell are these two recovering from that the two of them need to be home 24/7? Roll Eyes

Those poor children. They deserve a mother.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Pete Buttagig didn't just take two months paid leave. It's two months and counting. The guy has no plans at this time to go back to "work."

This is beyond pathetic. When my wife had our daughters, each time I took an extra two weeks off my regular work schedule to be home to help her. That's two weeks unpaid. Not two months paid and counting. I had 8 months to plan and save for this eventuality. Furthermore, my wife actually birthed our children and was grateful for the help I could provide while she recovered from the stresses of childbirth. What hell are these two recovering from that the two of them need to be home 24/7? Roll Eyes

He and his husband are still trying to figure out how they are going to breast feed. Give him a break.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
He is on the fast track to a dead end political career.
"Fast track"? Please, this limp wristed moron has already driven his pink Barbie car off the track and into the paddock with a totally 'blown' engine.

There isn't a single member of this administration that is competent to serve in any of the rolls they hold today. They're all buffoons.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe best lose weight, your gonna pop a suit button chomping down cones.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From the Israeli Press:

Biden refuses to answer questions on supply chain crisis

President Biden turns his back on reporters and walks out of the room when they ask questions about the US supply chain bottleneck.

https://www.israelnationalnews...ews/News.aspx/315151

posted Hide Post
His just walking away infuriates me. At first I didn’t mind him leaving, I was glad because he’s gone. Now, I think this puppet owes the American people some kind of plan. I don’t think it’s too much to answer questions. What a waste.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Parental leave? I worked extra shifts because the Mrs. was recovering and didn't work. Working 7 days, I'd come home and do farm chores. Sold livestock, hay and vehicles; mowed lawns, chopped wood, etc to keep the bill collectors away. Neighbors helped with meals and work around the farm.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Oh, we got an answer. The media's blowing up with stories about the world supply chain crisis - that the media swears Uncah Joe can do nothing about.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Thirteen members of President Joe Biden’s cabinet are heading to Glasgow, Scotland, for the United Nation’s climate summit later this month, while the nation remains in the midst of a migrant crisis at the southern border and a supply chain crisis at U.S. ports. The climate summit attendees will include Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg who has been on parental leave for weeks after adopting two infants.

The other attendees include Secretary of State Tony Blinken, Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm, EPA Administrator Michael Regan, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack, Interior Secretary Deb Haaland, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, USAID Administrator Samantha Power, NOAA Administrator Rick Spinrad, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy Director Eric Lander, National Economic Council Director Brian Reese, and Biden’s climate advisors Gina McCarthy and John Kerry.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...in-crisis-continues/

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
"[W]hole of government" approach? Think of Uncah Hoe's track record, and Pelosi's trip to Rome that Trump canceled (thereby denying, what, 12? 15? relatives of Pelosi's a taxpayer-subsidized plane ride to a European vacation).

Joe can't go, or go alone, because he's barely competent to dribble on his own tie.

Everybody's taking advantage of that for a quick pre-Christmas vacation trip for them and theirs to the UK.

If I didn't think each and every one of them were brainless toads I'd be stunned by their gall.

Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

He and his husband are still trying to figure out how they are going to breast feed. Give him a break.

Rumor has it that Pete’s “wife” is having a tough time healing from his anal Episiotomy to pass the child (it must have been a doozy! Eek Eek Eek)

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Thirteen members of President Joe Biden’s cabinet are heading to Glasgow, Scotland, for the United Nation’s climate summit later this month, while the nation remains in the midst of a migrant crisis at the southern border and a supply chain crisis at U.S. ports. The climate summit attendees will include Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg who has been on parental leave for weeks after adopting two infants.

The other attendees include Secretary of State Tony Blinken, Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm, EPA Administrator Michael Regan, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack, Interior Secretary Deb Haaland, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, USAID Administrator Samantha Power, NOAA Administrator Rick Spinrad, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy Director Eric Lander, National Economic Council Director Brian Reese, and Biden’s climate advisors Gina McCarthy and John Kerry.

If all those top administration officials go to the climate summit, who is going to be left in DC to answer questions at all the dog & pony show Congressional hearings?

And, are they going to car pool in the climate czar Kerrys private jet, or since they're so very important, do they all get to charter their own jet to this climate summit?

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

If all those top administration officials go to the climate summit, who is going to be left in DC to answer questions at all the dog & pony show Congressional hearings?

And, are they going to car pool in the climate czar Kerrys private jet, or since they're so very important, do they all get to charter their own jet to this climate summit?
Don't forget the multitude of straphangers that travel with them. Someone has to carry their bags.

Let them eat haggis.

Posts: 9041 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden Declares He ‘Likes Kids Better Than People’ Again, Says It’s Because ‘They Like Me,’ ‘Everyone Knows’

https://nationalfile.com/biden...e-me-everyone-knows/

“When I talked to all your folks out in the playground, I joked that everyone knows I like kids better than people,” Biden said. “Fortunately, they like me, that’s why maybe I like them.”

Biden has been widely accused of strange and creepy behaviour when it comes to children. National File last year obtained a copy of what was identified by a whistleblower as Ashley Biden’s diary, which detailed her “unhealthy relationship with sex, and the ‘probably not appropriate’ showers she shared as a young girl with her father, Joe Biden.”
https://nationalfile.com/exclu...s-with-joe-as-child/

VIDEO: Biden Appears To Touch Child’s Nipple While Touring Daycare Center

Disturbing behavior coming from the President

During a visit at a daycare center in Connecticut, Joe Biden was captured on video appearing to touch the chest and nipple of a child with his thumb.
As National File reported earlier today, Joe Biden paid a visit to a daycare center for children in Hartford, Connecticut, where he promoted the childcare policies of his “Build Back Better” agenda. “When I talked to all your folks out in the playground, I joked that everyone knows I like kids better than people,” Biden said. “Fortunately, they like me, that’s why maybe I like them.”

posted Hide Post
WHAT IDIOTS! Joe, his speechwriter, and his handlers.

He's speaking at the Law Enforcement Memorial and had to bring up Jan 6th. Joe, you shamelessly turned an event for murdered LEOs into a slam on Trump. Can you sink any lower?

Yes.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
The man has spent his life, literally his whole life, being divisive and enriching his family off the backs of hard working Americans. So like you said, yes, he can sink lower.

If anyone looked at his 50 year history in politics with a unjaundiced eye they would see how disgusting he really is.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
with all the crises biden has created / enabled / made worse, now he says

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ignment-u-s-economy/

Climate Change Calls for ‘Realignment’ of U.S. Economy

The intensifying impacts of climate change present physical risk to assets, publicly traded securities, private investments, and companies…the failure of financial institutions to appropriately and adequately account for and measure these physical and transition risks threatens the competitiveness of U.S. companies and markets, the life savings and pensions of U.S. workers and families, and the ability of U.S. financial institutions to serve communities. … In this effort, the Federal Government should lead by example by appropriately prioritizing Federal investments and conducting prudent fiscal management.

This realignment will also include a greater exploration of climate-related financial risks related to the agricultural, forest, and land use sector (AFOLU). The Federal Government needs to better understand how AFOLU climate-related financial risk might affect U.S. supply chains and U.S. farmers, ranchers, foresters, and agricultural workers as well as how the Federal Government can play a positive role by promoting climate-smart agricultural and forestry practices, investing in coastal resilience and other land and water projects that mitigate climate impacts, and using financial and other tools to conserve critical carbon sinks.

The Treasury Department plans to address the risks to the insurance sector and availability of coverage.

The Labor Department on Wednesday proposed a rule for investment managers to factor environmental decisions into the choices made for pensions and retirement savings. The Office of Management and Budget announced the government will begin the process of asking federal agencies to consider greenhouse gas emissions from the companies providing supplies. Biden’s budget proposal for fiscal 2023 will feature an assessment of climate risks.

Federal agencies involved in lending and mortgages for homes are looking for the impact on the housing market, with the Department of Housing and Urban Development and its partners developing disclosures for homebuyers and flood and climate-related risks. The Department of Veterans Affairs will also look at climate risks for its home lending program. The Federal Emergency Management Agency is updating the standards for its National Flood Insurance Program, potentially revising guidelines that go back to 1976.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Climate change and global warming are bullshit hoaxes to steer $ into DEM coffers and to have the federal govt control us even more

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post