SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 707 708 709 710
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
The angry old man is coming out again.

This guy isn't even command of his own pair of Depends anymore. Roll Eyes

https://x.com/CollinRugg/status/1840782363845951933

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1840782363845951933" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 768px; display: block; border: none; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: 50% 85px; background-size: 200px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Wow, on the phone for two whole hours. His dedication is inspiring.

Posts: 2065 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How fitting that ILA dude wears a thick gold chain in the manner of a gangsta or mob thug.

Posts: 5030 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
Biden was asked if he would use Taft-Hartley to end the strike while negotiations continue. He said he didn't believe in Taft-Hartley.

Posts: 4957 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
https://x.com/dc_draino/status...073539358548346?s=46

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1841073539358548346" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 818px; display: block; border: medium; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: center 85px; background-size: 200px auto; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

So he's threatening a work slowdown if they are forced to go back to work. That's not negotiating in good faith, that's holding a gun to someone's head and threatening to shoot them.

His Mr. T starter set is appropriate for a thug.

Posts: 7116 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
quote:
How fitting that ILA dude wears a thick gold chain in the manner of a gangsta or mob thug.

The guy is a gangsta thug who got off of a RICO charge because the government’s main witness was found decomposing in the trunk of his car in New Jersey.

Posts: 3030 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dking271:
quote:

The guy is a gangsta thug who got off of a RICO charge because the government’s main witness was found decomposing in the trunk of his car in New Jersey.

They always decompose in NJ or Staten Island.

Posts: 8726 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
Biden was asked if he would use Taft-Hartley to end the strike while negotiations continue. He said he didn't believe in Taft-Hartley.

He stated he prefers a Honda Goldwing.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]

So he's threatening a work slowdown if they are forced to go back to work. That's not negotiating in good faith, that's holding a gun to someone's head and threatening to shoot them.

His Mr. T starter set is appropriate for a thug.[/QUOTE]

Threatening a work slowdown? As slow as they are that's going to be barely noticeable. I spent over 15 years working in and around the ports of Hamburg, Bremerhaven, Amsterdam and Rotterdam. I then had the opportunity (misfortune) to experience several ports here Charleston, Savannah, Wilmington, Jacksonville, Miami, Mobile, Longbeach, Oakland. Someone said our ports are not even in the top 50 ranked by efficiency. I believe it, I have never seen a bigger group of incompetent drag asses in my life. The automation in Euro ports is pretty awesome but even watching them load and unload car transporters which is a manpower job is a testament to teamwork and hussle in some pretty bad weather which tends to be the norm.

Posts: 3789 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:

He stated he prefers a Honda Goldwing.

Big Grin

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3796 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Oh, that's amazing. Biden visits and everyone devastated by the storm is happy and have everything they need.

He's a miracle worker I tell you

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38248 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden makes first-ever WH briefing room appearance to warn election may be violent

https://nypost.com/2024/10/04/...tion-may-be-violent/

Posts: 13120 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
So my first thought after the "Jobs" Report was posted was how did they change the definition again. When I heard that 259,000 jobs were added last month, my immediate thought was they are counting the illegals they are giving money to as "jobs" created.

We will find out next month how much they lied on this month's report.

Posts: 4065 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
The supposed impromptu white house press briefing appearance by FJB, I think was really a carefully planned campaign event.

Why does FJB and Corn John Peeair always say "Look" before spewing BS? Do the dupes think that saying "Look" mean its true?

Posts: 7641 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Biden seems like he's still a little upset by the knife in the back....

Biden says he and Kamala Harris are 'singing from the same song sheet' — as she tries distancing herself

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21147 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post