SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Obviously, you did not understand me. I am telling you, I do not want to hear this kind of stuff in this forum. WAIT - W-A-I-T until the battle is finished.

For more than two decades, I have seen this kind of stuff posted: "We won, but we're going to lose."

I am sick and tired of these gloomy predictions. If such things happen, they happen, but no one here needs to drag others down with predictions of things that have not yet and may not happen.

I cannot be any clearer about this.

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSauerP226:
It’s always funny to see, but the weirdest thing to me is that it’s continually displayed when there can’t be a single soul on this planet that thinks that tard is actually making a decision… And I can’t even say beyond example A because I don’t think that man makes any decisions even within himself. He shits his pants and babbles on. Really is despicable that those people put him in the place he is.

And he currently has a 36% approval rating. I'd love to ask any of the 36% what the hell they approve of.

Posts: 3541 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
quote:
Originally posted by SigSauerP226:
It’s always funny to see, but the weirdest thing to me is that it’s continually displayed when there can’t be a single soul on this planet that thinks that tard is actually making a decision… And I can’t even say beyond example A because I don’t think that man makes any decisions even within himself. He shits his pants and babbles on. Really is despicable that those people put him in the place he is.

And he currently has a 36% approval rating. I'd love to ask any of the 36% what the hell they approve of.

They polled 100 people and 36 were family members!

Posts: 8695 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'd love to ask any of the 36% what the hell they approve of.

They approve of him not being DJT Razz

Posts: 24290 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/UsaFeature.../1800500522929283255

Posts: 13098 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shikemd
posted Hide Post
quote:

Check out the 5 o'clock shadow on the "woman" in the glittery dress on the left.

Posts: 941 | Location: The only state with a state bird named after another state. | Registered: December 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^ It's a dude in a dress. Why even use the word woman, even in quotations?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Wonder what thoughts were going through Joe's head.

Did I poop?

Do I get more Ice Cream?

Do I poop after the Ice Cream?

Is Elvis bringing me Ice Cream?

Will there be any Jello left?

Posts: 2845 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
It says “Sheriff Mark Lamb Pulls Over Human Traffikers,” actually it was deputies from Cochise County, Arizona. Pinal County Sheriff, Mark Lamb is riding with Cochise County Sheriff, Mark Dannels. The big Blue Cities can’t handle the illegals being sent their way; how do you think Cochise County is doing?

These two sheriffs will tell you who’s responsible for this.

Posts: 13582 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Biden "where am I" stare.

Democrats running this man again for president is worse than disgraceful. The party has lost what little remaining morality it had left.

Am I the only one worried about the fact that there aren't any democrats in power that seem even remotely concerned about the election...145 days away? Hell, not even most of the useful idiots seem concerned. It's rather reminiscent of 2020, no?

If there is an election, and if it is between Biden and Trump, I think that they believe they have it rigged.

Posts: 20581 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You just made all of that up. Made it up out of thin air. Pure speculation.

You're saying we've already lost.

I wonder if you've ever come across any of my commentary on things like this. Roll Eyes

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You're saying we've already lost.

I'm not saying that at all. I'm just pointing out the lack of concern from the left.

Why, in God's name, would you put the guy who just shit his pants in front of the world at Normandy, and who can't seem to put to sentences together let alone enunciate them, on the same stage as Trump for a debate in a week or two?

They have something up their sleeve. Can we counter it? Yes...one way or another.

Posts: 20581 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
They have something up their sleeve.
You have absolutely no proof of any such thing. None.

Did it ever occur to you that they are simply doing their best to ignore his behavior because they can't do anything about it? Does such an idea make more sense than "This must mean they have some brilliant master conspiracy going on", or less sense?

Occam's Razor

Hanlon's Razor

Please stop looking at ineptitude and making it out to be a grand conspiracy.

Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Well, if you are paying attention to what they are saying behind closed doors and off camera, they are scared shitless. Some of the rabid Dims I know are afraid that Bidet won't make it to the Convention, lot alone November. They are definitely terrified of a debate with Trump with all the gaffes jello brain has been having and making. They will shot him up with a chemical cocktail but he will probably falter at the end of the debate, if not not completely collapse.

Posts: 4057 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Gustofer's comment was that the Dems don't seem concerned. He's talking about their public behavior. I am saying the Dems are avoiding making comments publicly because it does them no good whatsoever to reinforce what conservatives are pointing out. Biden and his controlling wife are determined to run again, so the Dems are in a real pickle.

What they might do or say privately is another matter altogether.

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

Why, in God's name, would you put the guy who just shit his pants in front of the world at Normandy,

Just so we're being honest with each other, he didn't actually shit himself on stage. He was looking to sit down in a chair, which was clear if you watched the extended clip.

Nevertheless, he still looked like a damned idiot.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The answer to that question- rhetorical though it may be- is that Joe Biden is the current POTUS and it is entirely appropriate that the POTUS be present for a significant anniversary of this world-changing event in which so many Americans sacrificed all.

In terms of optics Bidden would be more conspicuous by his absence. This all goes back to my point, which is there's nothing the Dems can do about Biden's buffoonery and senility right now. He's the Commander in Chief.

Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
While it was a juicy headline that he pooped his pants, you're right that he was looking to sit down and for a chair. No pooping in the clip.

But, he and Jill made a fairly hasty exit, right in the middle of the ceremony and that left Macron and is wife wondering what the hell was happening.

I still haven't heard the reason for his departure.

Posts: 4251 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:

I still haven't heard the reason for his departure.

Well, maybe he shit his pants.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No, he didn't shit himself. It's sufficient, though, that the rumor was circulated, and so prominently. Those who claimed Biden shit himself on stage know that he did no such thing, but the affair has been to our advantage.

Besides, there are only about two hundred other clips of Biden moving oddly (or not moving at all) or mumbling incoherently or getting lost on a small stage and all the rest of it, to make it a slam-dunk case that the man is senile.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023