SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
In keeping…Biden Theme Song

https://www.youtube.com/embed/rP_yWoH_Nxs

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2100 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
[Babylon Bee Satire Alert...but is it really satire?]
quote:

Biden Issues Executive Order Limiting Border Crossings To Just 5,000 ISIS Terrorists Per Day

POLITICS
Jun 12, 2024 · BabylonBee.com

WASHINGTON, D.C. — The White House took decisive action to quell fears about the threat of terrorism after several alleged terrorists were apprehended in the U.S., as President Joe Biden issued an executive order limiting border crossings to just 5,000 ISIS terrorists per day.

The administration stated that this move was intended to make it more difficult for ISIS extremists to plan any terrorist attacks within the United States due to only allowing 5,000 terrorists to enter the country illegally every day.

"Let me be clear: ISIS is nerbazinfargitamber," Biden said when announcing the signing of the executive order. "In order to keep the American people safe, I am going to place a hard cap on the number of ISIS terrorists crossing the border every day. Starting now, there will only be five thousand… million… five hundred billion… five thousand hundred… five… five… a certain number allowed to enter each day. That's it, folks. Problem solved. End speech. Walk away. From podium."

Concerns arose this week after news broke that eight Tajik nationals with potential ties to ISIS were arrested in multiple U.S. cities. The White House expressed regret that more could not be done to mitigate the risk. "We wish there was more we could do," said an administration insider. "Unfortunately, while we're continuing our plan to flood the country with foreign invaders, you're going to end up with some terrorists. It's not like we can just close the border and keep track of who enters the country or something."

At publishing time, the White House was reportedly considering closing the border entirely, but it would be closing the northern border to prevent any Canadians from coming into the U.S.

Link

Posts: 34089 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
What's with the Aviators all the time, Joe? Outdoors, indoors; but is it just because he thinks they're "cool"?

Nope. His handlers know that ...since many antipsychotic medications have anticholinergic effects, and these are known to include dilated pupils and blurred vision (Lieberman, 2004), and similar effects are caused by medications used to treat movement side effects in schizophrenia (e.g., benztropine), medication use may compound visual acuity impairments in people with schizophrenia.*

If his pupils are always dilated from the drugs, then he needs the sunglasses plus that way you can't tell when he's really loaded with meds.

* Source of Quote

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Blackmore,

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3507 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
so the Dems are in a real pickle.

Yes they are, and they damn well know it. Not just the presidency, but also down ballot as well.

No matter how they try to spin it, the horrible economy and illegal invaders are the two issues that matter, nothing else. And the blame is 100% the Dems.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16830 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Well guys, fuck PedoJoe and the horse he rode in on.

Just needed to say that today.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31563 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108133 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
The way he squints his eyes and needs sunglasses and wonders off seemingly nowhere.......he is just trying to walk to the Light...."Is that you Uncle, I knew you were eaten by Cannibals!"

Posts: 3993 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
ope. His handlers know that ...since many antipsychotic medications have anticholinergic effects, and these are known to include dilated pupils and blurred vision (Lieberman, 2004), and similar effects are caused by medications used to treat movement side effects in schizophrenia (e.g., benztropine), medication use may compound visual acuity impairments in people with schizophrenia.*

^^^^^
He is not taking antipsychotics, count on it.

Posts: 17366 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Los Angeles street artist Sabo is at it again, plastering his work at bus shelters before George Clooney's Hollywood fundraiser. Brilliant stuff.

https://x.com/immeme0/status/1801349345616531565?s=46

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16830 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Biden’s condition shocks allies at G7 summit, with one saying it’s ‘worst he has ever been’: report

His handlers have to be telling him "when it doubt, whip it out"

Biden was caught on video raising his right hand in an awkward salute to Meloni after greeting her on a stage in the Italian city of Fasano:

Posts: 34089 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5000 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Here is the White House trying in vain to deflect Diaper Joe's dementia as "disinformation" Big Grin

It truly is pathetic and crazy at the same time. They are not fooling anyone, nobody is buying this shit.

https://x.com/RNCResearch/stat...sistance-day-1243%2F

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Well, thanks to Joe Biden and the American Rescue Plan, the Dodge Fountain... an object many thought was just art as it's been dormant for decades... is now flowing.

Spending money for votes again Brandon?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38054 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Here is the White House trying in vain to deflect Diaper Joe's dementia as "disinformation" Big Grin

It truly is pathetic and crazy at the same time. They are not fooling anyone, nobody is buying this shit.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe class="" frameborder="0" id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-1&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=light&width=550px&id=1801606883792310363" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 650px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I'm confused here on this video. Is she saying that the video was edited by MAGA Republicans as a smear on Biden? Plus every else she said.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20924 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Well, thanks to Joe Biden and the American Rescue Plan, the Dodge Fountain... an object many thought was just art as it's been dormant for decades... is now flowing.

Spending money for votes again Brandon?

Kind of reminds me of our ex-Governor Granholm’s “Cool Cities” initiative and the millions spent on park benches, signs and decorative street lighting. Perfume on a pig so to speak.

Let’s not spend this money in ways that actually improve the quality of life for the residents in many areas of the city that have been passed by. Makes too much sense.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8209 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

I'm confused here on this video. Is she saying that the video was edited by MAGA Republicans as a smear on Biden? Plus every else she said.

“Joe Biden is the epitome of good health and is NOT senile! He also would like to challenge Donald Trump to a push up contest!”

Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe class="" frameborder="0" id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-1&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=light&width=550px&id=1801606883792310363" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 650px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Yes, if you looked at some of the Usual Suspect Lame stream media news feeds, it was part of the Dim talking point that the videos were edited and it was "disinformation". of course, not once did they show a video supporting that Two Scoops wasn't wandering around lost (or looking for the Light), so that weakened their whole it was edited crap argument.

The dipshit in the video wants to go back to their golden era when all social media acted on their talking points and labeled any other thought/opinion as disinformation.

Again: THANK YOU!!!!!!! To Elon Musk for buying Twitter/X!

Posts: 3993 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Again: THANK YOU!!!!!!! To Elon Musk for buying Twitter/X!

Amen to that! Imagine if it was still being run by leftists?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38873 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/RichardGrenell/s.../1802423550357483834

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6253 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
so many times you see biden w his arms frozen stiff straight down. Both when he is still and when he is walking

Posts: 19668 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post