SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... 630
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ Well said, pbslinger. I too think the party wants him to go full term nearly equally to him not running in 2024. Everything between now and the Dem convention in August is just 'extend and pretend'.

quote:
Maybe a reaction to blonde leg hair baldness cream.

Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24166 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
In today's news, the Republicans investigating the Biden family cartel have subpoenaed the main players to testify.

Now Hunters side is insisting they present the testimony in public, not behind a closed door hearing where each side would spin and leak the lack of news to their advantage.

So, do the Republicans actually have nothing and this is Hunters way of calling their bluff? Is this an act of bravado and a huge mistake on his (and his lawyers) part?

This isn't an all-star cast on the Republican side, unfortunately.

Will it actually happen this way?

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-committee-testimony

Drug addict doing drug addict things.

Posts: 1815 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33862 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/tree-huggin...-the-ee-vays-n595357

A group of US auto dealers is calling on the Biden administration to pull back on federal regulations that will mandate that two out of every three vehicles sold in the US in 2032 will be battery electric.

The car dealer group, calling itself EV Voice of the Customer, wrote in a letter to President Joe Biden released Tuesday that most US car buyers are not now interested in buying battery electric vehicles — even with government incentives — and the US should not force them to do so.

“The reality,” the letter said, “is that electric vehicle demand today is not keeping up with the large influx of BEVs arriving at our dealerships prompted by the current regulations. BEVs are stacking up on our lots.”

Posts: 19603 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
“BEVs are stacking up on our lots.”

Let ‘em keep stacking.
I’ll give you a dollar… maybe.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24166 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:

Drug addict doing drug addict things.

I’d be willing to bet the plan is to give a lot on non answers, and if they get backed into a corner plead the 5th.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37119 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
SMDH, blatant vote-buying from this POS regime:

"Congratulations - your student loan has been forgiven because of actions my administration took to make sure you receive the relief you earned and deserve."

I guess people like me who worked his ass off to pay off his student loan debt 2 years early are just a bunch of chumps. Mad

Posts: 33862 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I guess people like me who worked his ass off to pay off his student loan debt 2 years early are just a bunch of chumps. Mad

That's the exact message sent.

Furthermore, who would work their way through college in the future? Who wouldn't borrow as much as they can?

This is why the Federal government took over student lending. No rational lender would make loans that don't have to be re-paid.

-rduckwor

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The DEMs are launching their 2024 cheating now.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...24-election-n2631781

A letter sent by Sen. Bill Hagerty (R-Tenn) and signed by other top Republicans are demanding answers from the Biden Administration regarding its "voter mobilization" efforts that the Left has failed to respond to for more than six months.

The group of 23 senators, including Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY.), are accusing the Biden Administration of stonewalling several requests from Congress about Executive Order 14019 on "Promoting Access to Voting."

The Executive Order 14019 mentioned above manages more than 600 agencies to participate in voter-related activities without congressional approval, which the letter notes "is doubtful that Congress approved the use of appropriated agency funds for voter mobilization."

The Order, as well as Biden, uses the race card, claiming that Americans of color face "discriminatory policies and other obstacles that disproportionally affect their communities."

"Unfortunately, the White House has kept these plans hidden despite numerous requests from Congress," the letter states.

Biden has refused to provide a list of which federal agencies have not yet submitted a strategic plan and which accounts the funding was coming out of.

The DEMs will use our tax dollars to turn out the vote in inner cities

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

-rduckwor

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I tell ya', that Joe Biden is like Milton Friedman reincarnate.

Fucking asshole. The only thing that would bring current prices down is negative inflation, which will never happen. The dumbass intern who runs Biden's Twitter needs to go back to Economics 101.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30423 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
The only thing that would bring current prices down is negative inflation, which will never happen. The dumbass intern who runs Biden's Twitter needs to go back to Economics 101.

Deflation could happen. If the economy collapses and enough people lose their jobs, demand falls off a cliff and prices drop. That's what happened in the Great Depression.

-rduckwor

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

Deflation could happen. If the economy collapses and enough people lose their jobs, demand falls off a cliff and prices drop. That's what happened in the Great Depression.

Ah. Well then, it's not all bad news after all!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30423 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The left reeeeeeaaaally must hate those Community Notes.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
here we go

Florida Democrats are keeping Rep. Dean Phillips (D-MN) and President Joe Biden’s other opponents off the state’s primary ballot, effectively handing Biden the state’s 250 delegates, Politico noted Thursday night.

Thursday marked the deadline for the Florida Democrat and Republican parties to submit their lists of approved candidates for their receptive primaries, and Biden was the lone name on the Democrat ticket, per Politico.

Phillips took to X to contend that the move disenfranchises millions of Florida voters and said he would challenge “this absolute nonsense.’

https://www.breitbart.com/2024...en-handed-delegates/

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"...don't say it like that!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43918 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Bidenomics, as best as I can tell, is nothing more than repeating falsehoods about the economy in the hopes a gullible public will believe it despite the crushing economic reality in which they are actually living in.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Hunter Biden received $4.9m from his 'sugar-brother' lawyer

“Hunter Biden received a staggering $4.9 million from his 'sugar brother' Kevin Morris, an IRS Whistleblower has claimed.

Lawyer Kevin Morris allegedly loaned the President's son millions of dollars after the pair met at a campaign fundraiser in December 2019.

IRS agent Joseph Ziegler declared the shocking figure with additional documentation on Tuesday with the House Ways & Means Committee as Hunter faces two charges of tax evasion.

Morris, a Hollywood lawyer who made a fortune from a South Park TV deal, was dubbed Hunter's 'sugar brother' after he reportedly paid off up to $2.8 million of the First Son's tax bill in an attempt to placate prosecutors.

The new figures alleged by Ziegler are a substantial increase on previous reports. …”

DailyMail article:
https://mol.im/a/12830627

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8996 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post