SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Fucking traitors. Leftist garbage. This country has turned into a banana republic. They deserve to be swinging from ropes.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15803 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The whole thing against Trump should be thrown out, TODAY then. How can Biden not even get a slap on the wrist when he had no authority to remove classified as VP but they’re going to try and put Trump in prison for doing what he was allowed to do as POTUS?

If this doesn’t wake people up, I don’t think we have any hope of ever waking them up.

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Long and very interesting article. Hunter got millions in "loans" No taxes that way and he does not have to start repaying until 2025, after the election.

Hunter Biden kept afloat with millions from father's Democratic donors after foreign money dried up

https://justthenews.com/accoun..._campaign=newsletter

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wcb6092,

Posts: 13098 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
I see the WH is now going after Elon for an alleged antisemitic Tweet. Not sure about that, but it seems propping him up as an adversary probably isn't a good idea.

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
In San Francisco this week.

https://twitter.com/_BruceBane...twcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17175 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/karen-towns...ndly-selfish-n593561

Joe Biden turns 81 on Monday. There is absolutely nothing that he or his campaign can do to change that. Last year his family and staff were able to distract from this milestone birthday because his granddaughter Naomi’s wedding was held on the South Lawn. She allowed her White House wedding to be planned to take some of the spotlight off of her grandfather’s 80th birthday. The timing “was not a coincidence,” as two sources told CNN.

This year look for the same type of tamping down of attention placed on The Big Guy’s birthday. He’ll probably have a family celebration with cake and the usual narrative of what a great family man Biden is at the White House

Everyone thinks he is too old. His staff admits that Joe Biden is not up to the job of campaigning for re-election. Biden wants to do a rerun of the 2020 campaign and campaign from the White House instead of his basement in Delaware. He isn’t able to do the hard work of a presidential campaign – it is too much for him. His staff is terrified that he will fall again and of the possibility he will injure himself if he does.

The White House is trying to make jokes to take away from the seriousness of the leader of the free world being in the throes of dementia and unable to do his job. It’s no joke. The world watches as he mumbles through speeches and is unable to keep up with the teleprompter or read his notecards. The world sees him dazed and confused on stage, needing to be guided off the stage. All of this is not just embarrassing but is very dangerous. The United States is seen as weakened and that is never good. It isn’t just our friends and allies who see it, our enemies do, too.

Joe Biden has 50 years in elected office. He has very little to show for it, other than expensive homes and a fat bank account. His legacy will be that he has been a worse president than Jimmy Carter. His term has been Barack Obama’s third term and it has failed miserably.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
His fetish for little girls continues.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg...s-asks-if-shes-17%2F

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17175 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Biden is off the charts. DEMs are so power hungry

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2...green-energy-n593676

In a joint announcement with the White House, the Department of Energy (DOE) said the federal government would award a “historic” $169 million for nine projects across 15 sites nationwide in an effort to accelerate electric heat pump manufacturing. The significant level of funding was made possible after Biden utilized the 1950 Defense Production Act (DPA) to increase domestic production of green energy technologies.

“Getting more American-made electric heat pumps on the market will help families and businesses save money with efficient heating and cooling technology,” said Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm.

Fox quotes Ben Lieberman, a senior fellow at the Competitive Enterprise Institute, who correctly described this announcement as “ridiculous.” There is no shortage of heat pumps in this country, so handing out cash in this fashion is no more than blatant corporate welfare.

The last time Biden used the DPA, it was to boost lithium mining and production in the United States and relax tariffs on Chinese solar panels. Those were also completely illegitimate actions. The DPA was written to allow the President to “influence domestic industry in the interest of national defense.” But this White House has effectively declared climate change to be a national emergency and they are tipping the scales in favor of green energy using every bit of leverage they can manage.

It’s bad enough that the new DOE regulations will essentially outlaw gas furnaces unless they are the larger, far more expensive condensing models. But if Biden and John Kerry get their way, even the condensing furnaces won’t last for long. They want everyone to install electric heat pumps. If you look into the technology behind heat pumps, you’ll learn that they’re not exactly ideal for all applications. And nobody from the Biden administration is explaining where all of the electricity to run these heat pumps will be coming from.

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
IF you get rid of everything that uses NG, then you get rid of fracking, drilling and transfer the money from that industry into one you shored up for future political assimilation/donations.

Not different than trying to force EV's over ICE by legislation...

It's all about the Benjamin's...

Posts: 24290 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post

Perfect!

Snagged from https://twitter.com/ClownWorld.../1726720951537258690

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
As I've long said, things will have to get worse before they can get better.

We're getting there.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohns.../1727007482978140363

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
As I've long said, things will have to get worse before they can get better.

We're getting there.
Yup. When the left's deranged narratives, agenda, and policies starts adversely affecting their traditional base, which they were bound to, eventually, that's when they'll start losing them.

Several thoroughly irrational things have to eventually collide. E.g.:
  • The black "community" supporting things like BLM, LE de-funding, bail reform, the shortening or elimination of incarceration for certain classes of crimes, and no penalties for shoplifting. Guess which demographic that will most bite in the backside?
  • The LGBTQXYZ "community" supporting Hamas and other terrorist organizations. People who would see them stoned to death if they tried to practice their beliefs in countries controlled by such organizations.
  • Feminists supporting biological males competing in womens' sports, where they inevitably dominate--thus discouraging participation by real females.
There's more. Much more.

Everywhere you turn, every initiative by the left, you see contradictions. Agendas so contrary to one another it eventually has to blow up.

You just look at these people and ask yourself "Are you nuts?!?!"

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:

Perfect!

Snagged from https://twitter.com/ClownWorld.../1726720951537258690
ensigmatic...I just wonder how many of those 26 black "women" or "women" of color committed suicide??? What about those who have been victims of black-on-black murder? Where is the outpouring of sympathy for the HUNDREDS of those victims??? If Leftists would just LISTEN to the inane BS that spews forth from the cake holes of those they readily support, they could wise up and ask themselves, "WTF have I been supporting all my life?!?!" One can dream, eh??

Where's the comet??

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
ensigmatic...I just wonder how many of those 26 black "women" or "women" of color committed suicide???
For sure one of them tried to stab a security guard with a screwdriver.

DéVonnie J’Rae Johnson, a Black Trans Woman, Was Killed Last Month in Los Angeles

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6368 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

I wonder if he blew it out

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^
I believe that's the tenth circle of hell. Eek

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8555 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty good depiction of the dumpster fire that is the White House right now.

Posts: 826 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I can't find it but someone took that photo and added a caption above the flaming cake that said "The USA" which is perfect given Dementia Joe's goofy shit-eating grin there.

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
How can we be so screwed up ?

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...den-decides-not-run/

The top two alternative Democrat presidential candidates if President Joe Biden decides not to run are Kamala Harris and Hillary Clinton, a recent Harvard-Harris poll shows.

Kamala Harris: 24 percent
Hillary Clinton: 13 percent
Bernie Sanders: 10 percent
Gavin Newsom: 7 percent
Pete Buttigieg: 7 percent
Elizabeth Warren: 5 percent
Someone else: 4 percent
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 3 percent

The poll also found that a majority of Democrats say Biden should not run for reelection:

Should Not run: 59 percent
Should Run: 41 percent

Among independents, a majority oppose a Biden reelection campaign:

Should Not run: 66 percent
Should Run: 34 percent

The chances of Biden deciding not to run for president are low. Candidates seeking election must file paperwork before state deadlines and must build a campaign apparatus