SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Trump Masterfully Maneuvers Libs into Horrible, No-Win Situation by Advising Biden To Fight Allegations

And the generic newsman comes back. And he says President Trump has been asked about the Reade allegation. This is it. A hush — even more palpable than usual, given the lack of activity in the streets below — descends over your apartment.

“I would just say to Joe Biden, ‘Just go out and fight it,’” Trump said.

https://www.westernjournal.com...&utm_content=firefly

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^Oooohhh. We're used to seeing Dems tell Republicans "don't fight it - it's morally wrong and it makes you look guilty". It would've been fun to see Trump toss Biden that, but it might or might not have been effective if only because Dems are used to forgiving their own politicians for anything. This, on the other hand, might be a lot of fun to watch.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
^^Oooohhh. We're used to seeing Dems tell Republicans "don't fight it - it's morally wrong and it makes you look guilty". It would've been fun to see Trump toss Biden that, but it might or might not have been effective if only because Dems are used to forgiving their own politicians for anything. This, on the other hand, might be a lot of fun to watch.

I think it was brilliant, he handed Creepy a live grenade!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Exclusive: 1996 court document confirms Tara Reade told of harassment in Biden’s office

https://www.sacbee.com/news/na...rticle242527331.html

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Saw that last night. It's amazing the trail of circumstantial and corroborating evidence this evil Republican plant left everywhere. She's been plotting for 30 years to derail his presidential aspirations. We all know Uncle Joe would never do something like this, even Nancy Pelosi told us he's innocent because she knows Joe and he'd never do anything like this. Case closed.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Saw that last night. It's amazing the trail of circumstantial and corroborating evidence this evil Republican plant left everywhere. She's been plotting for 30 years to derail his presidential aspirations. We all know Uncle Joe would never do something like this, even Nancy Pelosi told us he's innocent because she knows Joe and he'd never do anything like this. Case closed.
Ah, it doesn't really matter anyway. All the polls show Biden running away with the election, so since he's going to be our next president, there's no point in chasing this issue any further.

And just to be clear, yes that was all sarcasm.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Exclusive: 1996 court document confirms Tara Reade told of harassment in Biden’s office ....

Clear double standard. Biden and Clinton on one side, Kavanaugh on the other side. I am concerned, but not surprised, at how many ignore or deny such.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: feersum dreadnaught,

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Hot Cup of Joe: A Piping Hot Coloring Book with America's Sexiest Moderate, Joe Biden

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Listen to the whole thing or just jump to 7:25.
Sure sounds like the DNC Communication Director stated that the convention needs to happen because they weren’t necessarily going to nominate Joe Biden.

I still have trouble believing that Joe is going to make it to the election as the Democratic candidate. Joe seems to be the worst possible candidate for the Democrats. I think Pocahontas would actually have a better chance at winning the Presidency.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ Could be just residual blowover from New York's attempt to simply cancel a state primary since "Biden's gonna win it anyway". The Bernie Bros howled, since they get more influence at the national convention if they can pick up more delegates through the rest of the primary process.

At the same time, it kinda resonates of 2016 - Hillary got 'coronated' as the nominee early on and fed that mindset on the theory that a sense of inevitability would scare off potential challengers. Unfortunately she believed not just her own press but what her campaign had fed the press and wound up running a wildly ineffective campaign. Oh, and that was also the first time the DNC elite pretty much ran over Bernie's campaign with a beer truck.

Now, is Biden a shoo-in? Nah. His campaign fu sucks in the time of Kung Flu. But so far Bernie still seems to be campaigning for a negotiating position rather than the nomination.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The short video is pathetic. I don't believe in the conspiracies But I also don't think biden
will be able to finish the campaign. I'm hoping for something memorable like the 1968 Democratic National Convention.

quote:
Biden struggles badly during "virtual roundtable" as gaffes continue to pile up

https://disrn.com/news/biden-s...-continue-to-pile-up

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-millions-of-people/

video at link

Joe Biden marred his facts on Thursday during a virtual roundtable with three governors supporting his campaign.

biden: “We’re in the middle of a pandemic that has cost us more than 85,000 jobs as of today. Lives of millions of people, millions of people, millions of jobs.”

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
On MSNBC, Shotgun Joe stated that if elected, he would not pardon Donald J. Trump .

That is like Al Capone saying that he will not pardon Elliot Ness.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...on-trump-if-elected/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16702 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, when it comes to Biden and his drooling, slow-motion crash, I can't help but think of that exchange in the film Kingpin

Woody Harrelson: "Hey, Herbie! How's life?"

Wino: "Taking forever."

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107604 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Indeed.

Recent headlines purport that Biden "doesn't remember Tara Reade" which sounds credible for a guy that doesn't even remember last Tuesday!!

Tara Reade remembers him though and her claims need to be investigated.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
It's a couple days old but I didn't see it discussed here--the interview with Stephanopolous. Steph pressed him for a second and then let it go--the question about his unmasking Flynn. Is the media really going to let Biden not answer questions just by letting him claim that the question is a distraction from what he wants to talk about, which is blaming Trump for everything? It's pathetic. I can't wait to see Trump hand him his ass in a debate.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post