SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
To be thorough, you need to search Sandy Berger's pants.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good on Mika, who I've heard is getting some blowback now from her fellow lefties, in asking some pretty tough questions. She did, however, not ask him about the people that Tara told commensurate with the incident. At about 10:30 in the video it seems that Joe's dementia kicked in and may have saved him from questions regarding that fact when he said, "These claims are not true. There's no coop (sounded like he was trying to say "corroboration")…..I mean they're not true." That would have been the perfect time for Mika to bring up the corroboration.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5163 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:

Sandy Burglar. He got away with that too.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:

Hahaha. Funny, but true. Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
WTF are any former senator's records secret? That's ridiculous. Unless it's nat. sec. related and exempt from FOIA, it should be public and publicly accessible by any public library. Biden and every one of his former staffers were gov't. employees, paid by the US Treasury. Every second of their time at the public trough should be a few mouse clicks away.

Posts: 3540 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
So Chris Dodd is going to interview women to be Joltin' Joe's VP.

Interview advice would be #bringyourkneepads.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12779 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Now I am really interested in what Joe said to other heads of state that he would not want revealed.
He had conversations with Putin and others, and now is concerned that information from those conversations could be used against him during election campaigns.

That was the big take-away for me from the interview.

Joe Biden: Senate Records Detail Meetings with Putin, Could Be ‘Taken out of Context’

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
NYT calls for a DNC investigation into Bidet’s sex assault claims: https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-investigation-biden

DNC? Really?

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Doesn't matter anyways, the records have already been compromised. I wouldn't be surprised if they removed every piece of paper with her name on it.

Biden operatives accessed secret Senate records at University of Delaware before mid-March, report says

Exactly.

“Biden: There is nothing. They wouldn't... They're not there.“

Posts: 26908 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Exactly.

“Biden: There is nothing. They wouldn't... They're not there.“
Nope!
Not any more. Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6214 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
There's no way to deny it if she was really a Biden staffer. She'd have that on her income tax returns. I have no doubt the party machine can massage documents all day long. But I'm starting to think this whole thing is an orchestrated effort by the party bosses to get Biden out, or to at least make sure he knows he answers to others.

Posts: 3540 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ Isn't it interesting that no tame feminists have come out to denounce her for being a liar, a slut and a money-obsessed opportunist yet?

quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
NYT calls for a DNC investigation into Bidet’s sex assault claims: https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-investigation-biden

DNC? Really?

Even with Bernie Bros and #MeToo'ers on the "commission or whatever" (per Mika Brzhinsky), any kind of exoneration will stink like a cover-up.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Blood in the water.

"This is the kind of audience Chris Hayes and MSNBC have cultivated."

Posts: 107604 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Blood in the water.

"This is the kind of audience Chris Hayes and MSNBC have cultivated."

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/m4w8CsFN0yk" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Chris Hayes is Rachel Maddow in drag........er, drag-drag

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29702 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Hayes is simply learning a lesson from the GDCs of yore.

That lesson is the fate of Leon Trotsky.

Ol' Leon was best buddies with Lenin and Stalin, doing little things like founding the Red Army, but when Lenin crossed the River Styx, Stalin didn't work with Leon and others to ensure an orderly transfer of power from the Father of the Revolution. No, that as not Stalin's way.

Instead, Stalin sent several NKVD teams of assassins to waste Leon, without success. Finally, in 1940, after a decade of trying a guy with an ice axe managed to hack Leon in the head and neck. He bungled the attack and did not kill Leon then and there. Leon died later that day from exsanguination and hypovolemic shock (and possibly from being treated in a Mexican hospital).

So what is the lesson Hayes is learning?

No matter how much you think you are loved by the Politburo, Central Committee, and proletariat, anger one wrong person and they'll turn on you en masse in an instant, and chop you to bits.

I hope we get to see Hayes pay the professional price for the lies and disinformation he spewed about President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Lt. General Flynn. Send him down to do livestock prices on some low power AM station in a wonderful place like northern Mexico.

As for the video above, Hillary must be color stupid. That seafoam green outfit is fugly.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31444 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just watch, now that Biden is being asked softball questions about the allegations and he can't even answer those convincingly due to his dementia, they will eat him alive. Why? Because forcing him to resign his candidacy and presumptive nomination, it will allow a brokered convention and the selection of whomever the party leaders want to run against Trump.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I LOVE how absolutely savage--and 100% factual--Trump's ads are.

It's such a breath of fresh air to have someone unload on those pieces of shit by using years of their own words against them. None of these namby-pamby queefs like Romney and McCain.

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
“Everyone who, in fact, gets— is found to have the, uh, the, uh, the COVID, uh, 19 virus,” - Joe Biden

I think the word he was looking for was Coronavirus. Maybe if it were in the news a bit more, ol' Joe would remember the name of it. Roll Eyes

Posts: 9155 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post