SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Harris was a whore then and she’s a whore now. I’d tell her to her face if I ever got the chance. Disgusting trollop.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I read last night that NBC only aired 3 minutes of a 20 minute pre-recorded pre-Super Bowl Presidential interview with Dementia Joe and that all his predecessors to Clinton had done it live and they were all 15+ minutes each.

We all know the reason why this is, it's really infuriating to me that more people don't see it or won't see it.

This guy couldn't last 5 minutes live and unscripted, it's going to be fun watching the SOTU on March 1, but I'm still not convinced it will actually be a live 90 minute address.

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I read last night that NBC only aired 3 minutes of a 20 minute pre-recorded pre-Super Bowl Presidential interview with Dementia Joe and that all his predecessors to Clinton had done it live and they were all 15+ minutes each.

We all know the reason why this is, it's really infuriating to me that more people don't see it or won't see it.

This guy couldn't last 5 minutes live and unscripted, it's going to be fun watching the SOTU on March 1, but I'm still not convinced it will actually be a live 90 minute address.

A crisis will suddenly occur that needs CIC attention and State of the Union will be postponed.

Posts: 2777 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
A crisis will suddenly occur that needs CIC attention and State of the Union will be postponed.
That's not going to happen and I hope you know that.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I think he should submit a written speech this year. No point in going on tv and looking any more stupid than he already does.

Just gives our enemies another chance to laugh at us.

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What if China invades Taiwan or Russia invades Ukraine right in the middle of the SOTU?

Then he will actually have to speak right then, without preparation, in front of the whole country. Failing to do so would be the last straw, but doing so may also be the last straw...

Posts: 4725 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
I don’t see any invasion of Ukraine or Taiwan happening anytime soon.

I am more inclined to think we are looking at political staging to make Joe look good.
Our enemies like where Joe is and would like nothing better than to prop him up and keep him there.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Like that's going to help. I spent $40 to put 10-11 gallons of 92 Premium in my Civic Si, AFTER the $0.20 discount from Kroeger ($0.10 off per $100 spent on groceries). The release from the strategic oil reserve did't do anything either.

Posts: 4725 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
quote:

Republicans should push to amend the bill to make the tax holiday either longer than the original proposal or permanent. They can steal the Democrat's midterm thunder and get rid of a tax.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3514 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
The truth is that leftist policy leads to consumer misery. There is a chance that the independent voters that decide our elections have figured this out...again.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
18 Cents? Thanks, Brandon! That would make my gas only 80 Cents a gallon more expensive then before the election. Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16093 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
During a speech at the National Association of Counties 2022 Legislative Conference in Washington, DC on Tuesday, Biden recalled when he served on the council and received a call from one of his constituents, who he said was in a wealthy neighborhood.

“I got a call one night, a woman said to me, obviously not of the same persuasion as I was politically, called me and said, ‘There’s a dead dog on my lawn.'”

Biden recalled that he told the woman that the county would deal with it in the morning.

“She said, ‘I want it removed now. I pay your salary,'” Biden recalled.

“So I went over. I picked it up. She said, ‘I want it out of my front yard,’ I put it on her doorstep,” Biden said with a grin as the crowd laughed.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...an-voters-door-step/

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

quite a guy

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^ Yet another lie.

Posts: 20103 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yeah, that fourteen bucks a month that’ll save me will sure go a long way………a whole three and a half gallons of gas that might buy me.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8104 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
During a speech at the National Association of Counties 2022 Legislative Conference in Washington, DC on Tuesday, Biden recalled when he served on the council and received a call from one of his constituents, who he said was in a wealthy neighborhood.

“I got a call one night, a woman said to me, obviously not of the same persuasion as I was politically, called me and said, ‘There’s a dead dog on my lawn.'”

Biden recalled that he told the woman that the county would deal with it in the morning.

“She said, ‘I want it removed now. I pay your salary,'” Biden recalled.

“So I went over. I picked it up. She said, ‘I want it out of my front yard,’ I put it on her doorstep,” Biden said with a grin as the crowd laughed.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...an-voters-door-step/

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

quite a guy

Did the woman then reach over and rub his hairy legs?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
“I got a call one night, a woman said to me, obviously not of the same persuasion as I was politically,...
I picked it up... I put it on her doorstep,” Biden said.

And that's exactly what Biden thinks of those who aren't "of the same [political] persuasion" as him.
If you aren't in lock step with his 'progressive' agenda, you will be punished. And not just punished... you will be humiliated.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Of all the bad things Biden has done, military vax mandates rank among the worst

Passage of a Congressional bill to cancel the military vaccine mandate and reinstate discharged, unvaxxed soldiers would right a terrible wrong.

(LifeSiteNews) — Throughout his first year in office, Joe Biden has managed, time and again, to surpass my wildest expectations. Just when you think things couldn’t possibly get any worse, Joe manages, in a flash and without a hitch, to prove me wrong.

However, determining which one of his blunders, utter catastrophes, full-on failures, and/or outright abuses of power has done the most intrinsic damage to our country can certainly be a heavy task. one, in particular, stands out to me as distinctly appalling, even when compared against the rest.

When Joe Biden first began toying with the idea of federal Covid-19 vaccine mandates last year, he directed the Pentagon to test the waters with one of their own. On August 24, Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin issued memorandum directing the branches of the military to require “full vaccination” of all active duty and Reserves members as a condition for their continued service.

From there, branches were responsible for implementing their own respective timeline(s) for the new requirements to be met. However, after several months had gone by since the Pentagon first issued its order, it became clear that not all soldiers would be so quick to jump on the bandwagon.

In December, the Air Force became the first branch of the military to begin discharging members who refused to comply with the new vaccine mandate. The Marines soon followed, along with both the Army and Navy. While each branch saw more than 90% of its active membership fall in line before the end of the year, the remaining men and women – who opted against sacrificing their own medical autonomy to achieve a political end for Austin and Biden, and of which there are still thousands – held steady, knowing that doing so could (and likely would) result in losing their jobs and their livelihoods.

The arrogance that must permeate any politician – let alone the president of the United States and his Pentagon chief – who believes honorable members of the Armed Forces are, in some convoluted sense, expendable, or worthy of penalization, ostracism, or sheer abandonment by their own Commander-in-Chief for not following their tyrannical marching orders is simply staggering, especially when, over the course of the last year, those very same politicians caused an entire country to fall to a barbaric terrorist organization that those men and women have held at bay for 20 years, and are currently hurtling us towards World War III with the planet’s greatest nuclear power as we speak.

They’re in no absolutely no position to make such needless demands of the courageous men and women who sacrifice everything, on a daily basis, to keep our country safe and to protect and defend the rights of all Americans; it’s time Washington started doing a fraction of the same for them.

Members of Congress can start by supporting the Service Restoration Act (filed as H.R. 6649), a new bill that would effectively nullify Biden’s military vaccine mandate and reinstate all service members who were terminated for refusing the Covid shot.

It would do so by, first, prohibiting any federal funds from being used to coerce or overtly force service members into getting vaccinated for Covid-19 against their wishes, which, alone, would legally annul the Pentagon’s standing mandate. As a result, soldiers’ medical autonomy would be prioritized once again, and their inherent right to opt against the shot for health-related, faith-based, ethical, and/or personal reasons without manipulation or intimidation would be restored.

This also means that, going forward, soldiers’ careers could no longer be used as leverage by the military, or any government entity, in order to achieve mass public health compliance. No longer would our brave men and women in uniform be subject to termination simply for doing what they believe is right for their health.

Likewise, the bill would also direct the branches’ respective Secretaries to reinstate any and all service members who were wrongfully discharged as a result of the mandate to the rank they held at the time of their involuntary separation, and require their time away from the military to be automatically counted into their future retirement benefits.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/o...ank-among-the-worst/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post