SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Grassley is one persistent guy. At 89 he is still going.

Ted Cruz says "hold my beer".

From today, Cruz questioning FBI Deputy Director Abbate in regards to FD-1023 and the 17 recordings.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16702 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The corruption in the FBI is deep. Their silence on the subject of the Biden clan makes it crystal clear that they are guilty. I really feel like the noose is tightening on the Biden crime family.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Informants need to start going directly to their Senators, not the FBI. Or to the independent press.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^ I wonder if that would help or if senators would just put on a show of being upset with the FBI until the issues goes away. Has corruption in the FBI or any government department ever seen serious consequences with people fired and put in prison? Beyond one or two fall guys?

Posts: 2368 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wonder if that would help or if senators would just put on a show of being upset with the FBI until the issues goes away...

... and then increase their budget.
Roll Eyes

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...joe-biden-5-million/

the Ukrainian Oligarch Who Allegedly Paid Joe Biden $5 Million

Mykola Zlochevsky was the co-founder of Burisma Holdings in Ukraine in 2002

Zlochevsky’s whereabouts today are unknown. Some speculate he is in Monaco, where he reportedly fled in 2019

On April 16, 2014, Vice President Biden met with his son’s business partner, Devon Archer, at the White House.

Five days later, Vice President Biden visited Ukraine, and he soon after was described in the press as the “public face of the administration’s handling of Ukraine.”

The day after Biden's visit, on April 22, Archer joined the board of Burisma.

Six days later, on April 28, British officials seized $23 million from the London bank accounts of Burisma’s owner, Mykola Zlochevsky.

Fourteen days later, on May 12 of 2014, Hunter Biden joined the board of Burisma,

over the next few years, Hunter Biden and Devon Archer were paid millions of dollars from a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch for their participation on the board.

Zlochevsky was under suspicion of money laundering and public corruption related to Burisma. Prosecutor Victor Shokin investigated the case

some time in very late 2015 or early 2016, Biden told Ukraine to fire Shokin or else Ukraine would lose $1 Billion in loan guarantees

Shokin was dismissed in March 2016

as biden tells the story, Shokin was corrupt and not prosecuting Zlochevsky. I don't believe a word biden says. He is profoundly corrupt and lies constantly

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
I don't believe a word biden says. He is profoundly corrupt and lies constantly

AND he's using the Ukraine war to cover up his prior misdeeds in Ukraine.
He's the most corrupt president this country has ever had ... and Trump is indicted?

For his third episode, tonight Tucker Carlson discussed the Biden administration using the Dept of Justice to target Donald Trump, while the republican establishment, including the majority of the 2024 republican presidential candidates, generally stand aside and watch the targeting take place.

What Mr Carlson outlines is accurate in the context of the DC UniParty and their aligned outlook toward foreign policy. However, Carlson is smarter than this. He knows the core opposition to Trump is not centered around foreign policy; it is one level higher; the opposition is based on economics, yes money. It is the economic policy of our nation that drives the foreign policy of our nation, perfectly encapsulated in this era when President Trump said, “economic security is national security.”

The truest reality of the thing is that foreign policy is an outcome of economic priority. So, why would Tucker stop at the neocon angle to the opposition and not drive all the way through to the core issue. Who is controlling the money? Decide for yourself.
WATCH:

https://theconservativetreehou...neocons/#more-247728

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
BTW, the FBI guy who was hammered by Ted Cruz and others, is the FBI Deputy Director.

One of Andrew McCabes's old jobs.

Paul Abbate's Deputy Dir position was indeed reported in the earlier posts, but it just went over my head how high up he was in the FBI.

posted Hide Post
quote:
...the Biden administration using the Dept of Justice to target Donald Trump, while the republican establishment, including the majority of the 2024 republican presidential candidates, generally stand aside and watch the targeting take place.

It feels like Republicans are part of all this, playing their role but quietly supporting the same goals as the Democrats. The only question is the identity of the puppeteers and their goals.

Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bryan11:
quote:
...the Biden administration using the Dept of Justice to target Donald Trump, while the republican establishment, including the majority of the 2024 republican presidential candidates, generally stand aside and watch the targeting take place.

It feels like Republicans are part of all this, playing their role but quietly supporting the same goals as the Democrats. The only question is the identity of the puppeteers and their goals.
Every day, every f*kking day, I gain a greater familial understanding of (and appreciation for) Bastille Day.

Posts: 7257 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
You sick fucks. Who are you trying to kid here? The ex-Vice President at this same event was up there advocating for child sexualization and mutilation. "Inappropriate and disrespectful." Yeah, you got that right.

PJW nailed it: Democrats are a buncha NIMBY hypocrites. Sure, they think it's appropriate to have parents take children to "pride" events where naked men perform sex acts on each other in the street, or have them present for bearded drag queens putting on strip shows and simulating sex acts with giant dildos, but how dare a woman who cut her tits off and a man who grew some take their shirts off on the White House lawn, because that's where they draw the line. Go be a fucking deviant around the children of the working poors, but you don't do that around the country's top tier political elites. Roll Eyes Mad

Posts: 17132 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
biden: "We have plans to build a railroad from the Pacific all the way across the Indian Ocean"

video at:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1669187098371391490

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
biden: "We have plans to build a railroad from the Pacific all the way across the Indian Ocean"

video at:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1669187098371391490

Save you some trouble. The Leader of the Free World

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
People are living in tents
Families can't afford rent or food
Illegals are crossing the border in record numbers
Drugs are pouring into the US killing thousands
Billions are being spent on a proxy war with Russia

But hey, it's important that we focus on the the junk fee problem with sports and concert tickets...

Link

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

But hey, it's important that we focus on the the junk fee problem with sports and concert tickets...

And build railroads over the Pacific and Indian Oceans.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...n-nationals-n2624586

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) said this week that he expects to get more Biden family bank records soon and that the amount of known financial transactions from foreign nationals to the president and his family will reach "between $20 and $30 million" as a result.

"Maria, I can assure you there's more money that we're going to be able to identify that was transferred between foreign nationals in other countries and the Biden family," Comer added. "This is going to be hard for Joe Biden to explain and it's not going to go away."

posted Hide Post
quote:

Link

Are they trying to teach people they have no power? That elections will be rigged, billions given away to other countries while citizens lose their jobs, and to just live with it?

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Are they trying to teach people they have no power? That elections will be rigged, billions given away to other countries while citizens lose their jobs, and to just live with it?

Joe Biden ... a “wannabe dictator”.

-rduckwor

No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bryan11:
quote:

Link

I think it is along the line of Bread and Circuses.

And, no, I think we are rapidly approaching the tipping point where citizens will no longer just live with it.

Posts: 9451 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Grandpa Joe tried to cop a feel yesterday and Eva Longoria was not having it Big Grin

Is it just me or is Biden getting more and more inappropriate with his (off script) words and his actions in public?

https://twitter.com/timrunshis...ATrcntUVmjHy8YyHvPCg

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post