SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... 646
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
If Biden drops out, I have no idea who the democrats will replace him with, but I assure you it won't be RFK jr. He won't be the democrat nominee no matter what he does.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30581 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ My guess would be Newsom...but that's a whole other discussion.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38873 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Hillary.

Posts: 20221 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
If Biden drops out, I have no idea who the democrats will replace him with, but I assure you it won't be RFK jr. He won't be the democrat nominee no matter what he does.

he's running third party

Posts: 2876 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
quote:

he's running third party

Who here doesn't know this? What exactly is your point?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30581 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
As long as corrupt Joe has an approximation of a heartbeat he is not stepping down voluntarily.

Posts: 3186 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

he's running third party

Who here doesn't know this? What exactly is your point?

it was odd that you responded the Dems won't replace Biden with RFKjr, which is a foregone conclusion

Posts: 2876 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

it was odd that you responded the Dems won't replace Biden with RFKjr, which is a foregone conclusion

You think it's a forgone conclusion that RFK will be the Democrat nominee? No way. At least that's my position. He won't be replacing Biden.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

You think it's a forgone conclusion that RFK will be the Democrat nominee?

No! Who's on first"

Of course I don't think that, which is why I said he's already running 3rd party. Little mix up there.

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Ah ok. I see.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:

Whatever was in this Tweet, it's vaporized.

Well that's interesting.

Looks like the original Tweet was deleted because it was copied nearly verbatim from another account and maybe he got called out on it. Here's the video being referenced.

https://x.com/richarddibX/status/1792998861608284215

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This is a real problem for President Two Scoops. It seems like a lot of black people are tired of having their vote taken for granted.

Language warning:

https://x.com/TONYxTWO/status/1793090276598349860

Posts: 108136 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Yesterdays Kentucky primary election was bad for pResident Grandpa. He only received 99,000 more votes than “uncommitted”.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37133 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prosecution exhibit list gives roadmap of Hunter Biden trial with references to influence scheme

https://justthenews.com/govern..._campaign=newsletter

Hundreds of documents and records set to be included as exhibits in Hunter Biden’s California tax trial are designed to prove he violated U.S. tax law, but also include significant evidence previously reported by Just the News and others showing how the younger Biden received millions from foreign sources and which pointing to Joe Biden’s involvement in those deals.

The list, submitted in court by Special Counsel David Weiss, includes several tax documents to bolster the focus of his case, namely, that Hunter Biden’s wrongdoing is centered on tax violations.

Yet, some of the entries point to the first son’s other ethical problems that go beyond tax crimes and which spurred the congressional impeachment inquiry into his father. The documents Weiss will submit to the court hint at the allege foreign influence peddling scheme and may even provide direct references to Joe Biden himself.

You can read the exhibit list below:

More at link

Posts: 12836 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
My prediction…

As Joe continues to decline, the handlers will need a way to come up with a graceful exit. Hunter will provide a useful opportunity, as Joe will be “forced” to respond to the “attack” on Hunter by pardoning him (both pending trials are federal charges I believe).

With the uproar of being “above the law”, Joe will play the victim card and withdraw so his family can “heal” out of the spot light. He will suggest Gavin be the nominee, and they will keep Harris in the VP spot citing her lack of support by very demographics she was originally selected to appease.

Even with all this choreography, smoke, and mirrors they will still lose spectacularly come November and then the entire democrat party will become “election deniers” and stumble all over themselves trying to explain how this is “different” than their claims on the 2020 fiasco.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11029 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/johnrobertsFox/s.../1792905575451197929

A few of the changes:

And when I was vice president, things were kind of bad during the pandemic [recession], and what happened was Barack said to me, “Go to Detroit and help fix it.” Well, poor mayor, he spent more time with me than he ever thought he was going to have to. (Laughter.) God love you.

Folks, I’m humbled to receive this organization [award], which defines the character and consequence of what we do. I’m always grateful to Derrick Johnson, the leadership for the NAACP. (Applause.)

Look, folks, I just came from Atlanta, where I delivered a commencement at Morehouse College. (Applause.) It was truly inspiresing [inspiring]: over 400 young Black men who will do extraordinary things.

We’re increasing access to capital to start business and loans to buy homes. We’re cracking down on corporate landlords who [to] keep rents down.

Donald Trump has said, if he loses again in November, there will be, quote, “bloodshed” [“bloodbath”].

And my personal favorite...

Just listen to him. He calls the irrectionists [insurrectionists] who stormed Capitol Hill “patriots.” He says, if reelected, he wants, quote, “every” one of them pardoned.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:

A few of the changes…

They should probably keep him on an IV drip of whatever drug cocktail they gave him for the State of the Union address. If they only use it special occasions, it is more obvious he has been dosed.

I love the idea of Trump asking for a drug test for the debates - just to have him address it and refuse will be a campaign money maker.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11029 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
My prediction…

As Joe continues to decline, the handlers will need a way to come up with a graceful exit. Hunter will provide a useful opportunity, as Joe will be “forced” to respond to the “attack” on Hunter by pardoning him (both pending trials are federal charges I believe).

With the uproar of being “above the law”, Joe will play the victim card and withdraw so his family can “heal” out of the spot light. He will suggest Gavin be the nominee, and they will keep Harris in the VP spot citing her lack of support by very demographics she was originally selected to appease.

Even with all this choreography, smoke, and mirrors they will still lose spectacularly come November and then the entire democrat party will become “election deniers” and stumble all over themselves trying to explain how this is “different” than their claims on the 2020 fiasco.

How does that work if Dopey Kamala becomes the Prez the instant Biden resigns per the Constitution? He's never ever going to relinquish this position of puppet President on his own.

Posts: 34091 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108136 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Good. That's what i want to see. In the past, little technicalities like this would've been given an exception and the rules waived just for the sake of mutual deference and fairness. But no longer do the democrats deserve any such deference. They set the stage, so let's play.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)