SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://hotair.com/karen-towns...-box-up-docs-n523588

According to his former aides, the transition time was all a whirlwind. Joe Biden, grieving the loss of his son, Beau, a year after his death, and trying to stay busy with work, continued on until the very last minute possible. This made it incredibly difficult for staff to properly box up papers, as new ones arrived daily.

The actual packing was carried out by lower level staff, though some familiar names were present. Among those present were his chief of staff Steve Ricchetti and communications director Kate Bedingfield. Both now hold senior positions in the current administration. One staffer who packed boxes of Biden’s belongings and documents was executive assistant Kathy Chung. She now works at the Pentagon. She was interviewed in the probe of classified documents found in Biden’s personal offices.

“It was just a really really weird time for everyone,” one source said. Most of Biden’s files and documents were turned over to the National Archives, a process that began several weeks before he left office.

He continued to do last-minute work until the hour he left the White House for Trump’s inauguration

So we're to believe that curiously, none of these 'wizards of smart' noticed the word CLASSIFIED, or knew what the word meant... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
He never taught a single course. What a joke.

Didn’t the Mob call that a “no-show” job?

I was just telling my wife a few days ago that the ideal thing to bring in some extra money would be a no-show federal job.
Investigating Slo-Joe would be PERFECT!
Nobody is going to do squat, money will be thrown around like confetti, I don’t know a thing about classifications and I’m not a lawyer.
It’s perfect!

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
none of these 'wizards of smart' noticed the word CLASSIFIED, or knew what the word meant...

“Classified” is a shorthand way of referring to information that is classified as relating to the national defense. Documents that contain so-called classified information are usually marked CONFIDENTIAL, SECRET, or TOP SECRET. Additions may be added depending upon specifics. “Classified” is therefore a general category, and not normally a marking. That said, you are of course correct that any of the usual markings that are supposed to be applied at the top and bottom of each page should have been a clue as to their contents—and which is their purpose.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^So you're saying that the aforementioned 'wizards of smart' either didn't notice the CONFIDENTIAL, SECRET, or TOP SECRET markings, OR they didn't know what they meant! Got it... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
^^^So you're saying ....

Evidently. Wink

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/b...b7e&linkId=196611442

"The documents were contained in a folder that was in a box with other unclassified papers, the sources said."

some of the documents were Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmented Information.

But if they were in a folder that was not properly marked, and the VP office was being cleaned out in a rush, someone may have put the folder in a box of unclassified without looking in the folder.

https://www.cbs58.com/news/cla...ed-in-private-office

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...out-classified-docs/

President Joe Biden’s former executive assistant Kathy Chung, hired to the post on Hunter’s recommendation , was reportedly questioned by law enforcement in relation to the classified documents stashed in three separate locations.

Chung, who currently serves as deputy director of protocol for Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, was questioned by law enforcement for her role in packing then-Vice President Joe Biden’s documents in January 2017, NBC News reported.

Chung’s employment as Joe Biden’s assistant was in part due to Hunter, who recommended his father to hire her, according to Hunter’s laptop emails.

Hunter and Chung remained in close contact over the course of Joe Biden’s tenure as vice president. Their correspondence included arranging Biden family business meetings between Chinese President Xi Jinping, Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim, and notably the former University of Pennsylvania President Amy Gutmann , who Joe Biden later picked as U.S. ambassador to Germany.

Joe Biden and Hunter shared bank accounts. At least 150 of Hunter’s bank transactions have been flagged by U.S. banks as suspicious.

Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
This is one deep rabbit hole.

Posts: 3239 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Everyone knows the Biden’s are dirty. Same with the Clinton’s. As well as elites on the other side of a table that actually does not exist. There’s dirt on both sides of the aisle, but the Biden clan is a picture perfect example of a politician fleecing the people through influence, up through obvious criminal activity. But who’s going to call them on it and expose everything?

Nobody at their level. I firmly believe the uniparty is prepping Biden to be ineligible for re-election. His entirety in the White House has been a huge train wreck and they want rid of him.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Kathy Chung

Chung huh? Curious what her lineage might be.

quote:
Originally posted by Muddflap:
This is one deep rabbit hole.

Oh I don't think it's that deep at all. It's all pretty obvious and clear if one just takes the time and interest to look. Problem is, nobody (including the media who's job it is) has looked or exposed it. Nothing to see here. Business as usual for politicians.

The Bidens aren't alone in this. Every multi-millionaire politician earning a decidedly middle class Congressional salary should be looked at. And there are many.

Posts: 20108 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Per BreitBart above:
quote:
classified documents stashed in three separate locations

When did this become "documents stashed in three separate locations"?
There was the initial ones at the biden center, then the "One additional batch".

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Per BreitBart above:
quote:
classified documents stashed in three separate locations
When did this become "documents stashed in three separate locations"?
I think my wife mentioned it to me sometime yesterday?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden, the perfect stooge.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
1 Penn Biden Center

2 garage of Biden's Wilmington, Delaware home

3 inside the Wilmington, Delaware home

WH counsel Sauber reported today that he found another 5 classified pages at the Wilmington home this past Thursday

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...idens-house-n2618294

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Woo Hoo!

Posts: 107611 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
This is China’s way of preparing for the reunification of Taiwan.

Much rather have a weak person in the seat like Kamala BJ well over prideful, egotistical bully Joe Biden who 3 days ago thought he’s winning.

My two pesos

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
No, everyone has got it all wrong.

The MAGAs procured a bunch of rubber stamps marked CONFIDENTIAL, SECRET, and TOP SECRET and the used them on innocuous correspondence to make it look like CLASSIFIED material and then surreptitiously entered into Biden's home and garage during a "dark and stormy night" and planted them there. It's all a frame-up of no consequence.

And if you believe that, I've got a NYC bridge built over Louisiana swamp land that I'll let you have at a fair price.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
No, everyone has got it all wrong.

The MAGAs procured a bunch of rubber stamps marked CONFIDENTIAL, SECRET, and TOP SECRET and the used them on innocuous correspondence to make it look like CLASSIFIED material and then surreptitiously entered into Biden's home and garage during a "dark and stormy night" and planted them there. It's all a frame-up of no consequence...

Exactly, how could Hank Johnson be wrong again. Wink Wink

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I mentioned to my very left wing co-worker that if they find a 3rd set of documents it is time to do the no-knock, FBI early morning, SWAT shit to sloppy Joe. Blew me away the lib tard agreed with me. She mentioned that nobody knows what may have been destroyed and what was voluntarily turned over. I think Joe's time is quickly coming to an end over this.

I don't think Kamala will be any worse. Joe isn't exactly a rocket surgeon himself. Pretty much more of the same if he steps down.

Posts: 7559 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
I don't think Kamala will be any worse.
No, she will not be worse, but she will seem worse. I trust her to pull that off.

People need to consider that if Harris becomes POTUS, she will become automatically the presumptive Democratic candidate in 2024. The Dems don't want this. She's an indescribably bad candidate for the office.

Posts: 107611 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post