SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 627
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
There's always one asshole who has his eyes closed...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Toss up on has the best "I am screwing you over" grin: Biden and Trudeau. Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
There's always one asshole who has his eyes closed...

Probably just thinking about his nap

Take a look at this from the G7, look at the total confusion on his face. This pathetic old man doesn't know where he is or who he even is anymore, anyone that insists this man doesn't have dementia is FOS! Mad

Did a staffer forget to give Joe Biden his notecard?

Posts: 33773 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe is smiling because his hand is on the woman's ass.

His eyes are shut because he's pretending that she's 12 years old.

Posts: 1349 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Boris looks wasted as usual.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Apparently Macron of France was overheard on camera at the G7 trying to warn Biden that the Saudi’s cannot pump any more oil and are at capacity so he’s shit out of luck as far as begging them and basically the US needs to step back up. Biden of course looked as befuddled as ever and wandered away from him. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33773 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Supreme Court may deliver another shot at biden

https://www.foxnews.com/opinio...days-abortion-ruling

West Virginia vs. the EPA asks whether important policies that impact the lives of all Americans should be made by unelected D.C. bureaucrats or by Congress. This SCOTUS could well decide that ruling by executive agency fiat is no longer acceptable.

The case involves the Clean Power Plan, which was adopted under President Barack Obama to fight climate change; the program was estimated to cost as much as $33 billion per year and would have completely reordered our nation’s power grid. The state of West Virginia, joined by two coal companies and others, sued the EPA, arguing the plan was an abuse of power.

By deciding in favor of West Virginia, the court could begin to rein in the vast powers of the alphabet agencies in D.C. that run our lives and return it to legislators whom we elect to create…legislation

Posts: 19564 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
By deciding in favor of West Virginia, the court could begin to rein in the vast powers of the alphabet agencies in D.C. that run our lives and return it to legislators whom we elect to create…legislation

Hot damn…the ripple effects hitting just the ATF would be palpable. Braces, 41F, bump stocks…what else would be on the block that US shooters could actually see?

Posts: 666 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Creeping_Death:
Hot damn…the ripple effects hitting just the ATF would be palpable. Braces, 41F, bump stocks…what else would be on the block that US shooters could actually see?

Ammo? Always seems that D Presidents are going after milsurp ammo, whether American or Russian

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
your "kamala of the day" quotes

Q: "Is there anything else you can do to help bring down the cost of gas?"

kamala: "Let's just say that this is a very real issue and, um, we have to do something about it."

video:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1541555830910230534

and

Q: "Inflation is really high. Are you concerned about a recession?"

kamala: "I think that there can be no higher priority than what we have been clear is our highest priority."

video:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1541553872354803712

a couple more at

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...tion-to-cnn-n2609433

posted Hide Post
Just heard a clip of the total lying piece of shit Ima Joke Biden blame “Russia, Russia, Russia” - yes, three times - for the high gas prices. He also said the US has lower inflation than the rest of the world and disparaged the Supreme Court over the abortion decision. I thought Zero was a lying fucktard, but Bidet takes it to another level.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...epa-opinion-n2609569

The Supreme Court on Thursday handed down a 6-3 decision in West Virginia v. EPA that denied the EPA's authority to enact sweeping regulations for greenhouse gases that would "decarbonize" American energy under the Clean Air Act.

In a blow to Democrats and climate alarmists, the opinion said the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and its unelected bureaucrats could not use portions of the Clean Air Act to make rules limiting how the United States generates electricity and uses energy — such as ending the use of coal-fired power generation. The legal mess decided by SCOTUS Thursday arose from the Obama administration's attempt to wage war on reliable energy sources that, according to leftists and Democrats, are killing the planet.

In the majority opinion authored by Chief Justice Roberts, the power-grab attempted by Democrats to push their radical energy-killing agenda with unelected bureaucrats gets eviscerated

Justice Gorsuch, in a concurring opinion, noted that the administrative state has grown out of control in recent decades, and unelected bureaucrats' use of delegated power can grow out of control if not checked

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

6-3

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I can't wait to see how putting a leash on the agencies will cripple Uncah Ho's "pen and phone" power, but I'll betcha anything we'll find out before 2024.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Leader of the free world

It's SWEDEN, you confused decrepit OLD FOOL

Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
“Let ‘em eat cake.” My God, when will it end with this fool in charge.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...ices-long-takes.html

Biden says Americans will pay high prices for 'as long as it takes' and again blames Putin for surging food and gas costs: President insists U.S. is NOT going backwards, inflation is 'higher' in every country and 'we have the strongest economy'

President Joe Biden said Americans should pay higher gas prices for 'as long as it takes'

He doubled down on blaming Vladimir Putin for America's domestic woes

The president also argued other countries have a higher rate of inflation, despite data that shows the opposite

'Inflation is higher in almost every other country,' he said

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2698 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
So he's basically trying to say "Well, you're taking it in the ass, but you're not taking it in the ass as hard as those OTHER countries!"

The Dems are going to cut this clown loose the day after the midterms by hook or by crook because he's a fouled anchor that is dragging them down FAST.

Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
That's right. YOU will take it in the ass. He made his millions working in the gov't. He doesn't care if gas is $10/gallon and milk is $40/gallon.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6850 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...epa-opinion-n2609569

The Supreme Court on Thursday handed down a 6-3 decision in West Virginia v. EPA that denied the EPA's authority to enact sweeping regulations for greenhouse gases that would "decarbonize" American energy under the Clean Air Act.

In a blow to Democrats and climate alarmists, the opinion said the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and its unelected bureaucrats could not use portions of the Clean Air Act to make rules limiting how the United States generates electricity and uses energy — such as ending the use of coal-fired power generation. The legal mess decided by SCOTUS Thursday arose from the Obama administration's attempt to wage war on reliable energy sources that, according to leftists and Democrats, are killing the planet.

In the majority opinion authored by Chief Justice Roberts, the power-grab attempted by Democrats to push their radical energy-killing agenda with unelected bureaucrats gets eviscerated

Justice Gorsuch, in a concurring opinion, noted that the administrative state has grown out of control in recent decades, and unelected bureaucrats' use of delegated power can grow out of control if not checked

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

6-3

This decision is of MUCH greater importance than setting aside R v. W.

Most people never get abortions. A small percentage do, and a very small percentage get them often.

But this - this is profound. The EPA was given authority to regulate pollution. CO2 was NEVER considered pollution since it is the product of perfect combustion along with water. A PERFECT gasoline or diesel engine would make nothing but CO2 and H2O. CO2 is produced by all animal life, and consumed by all plant life. Things like Carbon Monoxide, NOx, Sulfur Compounds, and Ozone are pollutants because they react to form nasty things like acid rain and smog.

Under Obama an administrative law judge at the EPA listened to the alarmists and allowed regulation of CO2. Regulation of CO2 means regulation of all combustion, which means regulation of ALL energy except wind/solar/hydroelectric/nuclear. Almost all the new vehicle emissions regs are about CO2 now, not real pollutants.

The Supreme Court has rightly decided that a change in the EPA's charter to regulate CO2 needs to come from Congress not the whim of a regulatory agency.

This is finally the crack we needed in the communist climate agenda. The statists/globalists NEED to regulate CO2 so they can completely regulate all of us.

Good thing they released the abortion decision first and drew all the protests.

Posts: 4701 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Sleepy mentioned in his speech earlier that he wanted Roe codified into law, even if they had to override the filibuster to do it.

Clearly he, along with a LOT of other folks, missed the point of the ruling. Roe isn't constitutional on the federal level...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Sleepy mentioned in his speech earlier that he wanted Roe codified into law, even if they had to override the filibuster to do it.

Clearly he, along with a LOT of other folks, missed the point of the ruling. Roe isn't constitutional on the federal level...

I've been thinking what Federal jurisdiction might apply here.

Murder, Manslaughter, Assisted Suicide, and everything else that unnaturally ends a human life is state level law, unless it occurs in Federal jurisdiction.

Civil rights and Title VII and Title IX are Federal and apply to all states, as do Federal regulations like OSHA and EPA.

Really not sure what argument they could use for Federal abortion law...

Posts: 4701 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post