SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
my guess about the bit coin EO

Remember when Canada froze the bank accounts of the truckers ? But they couldn't get to the bit coin accounts. Maybe the biden administration wanted to "fix" that problem for their future plans

And those words of "equity" and "disparate impacts" usually lead to DEM discrimination in favor of their most loyal voters

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Whoa. This is low even for biden

Biden is begging Saudi Arabia to pump more oil

So what does he do ?

He releases the "20th 911 hijacker" from Guantanamo Bay to Saudi Arabia.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...-from-gitmo-n2604322

Defense officials say al-Qahtani was trained by al-Qaeda and tried to join the hijackers and take part in the terror attacks. In August 2001, he was turned away from the US at the Orlando airport by immigration officers who were suspicious of his travel.

Mohammad Ahmad al-Qahtani, 46, was flown to Saudi Arabia after the Biden administration dropped a legal fight initiated under former President Donald Trump contesting the prisoner’s repatriation.

Marco Rubio:

"By the way, in case you missed it, Biden decided to transfer an Al-Qaeda terrorist & the 20th hijacker on 9/11 from Guantanamo to Saudi Arabia so he could receive “mental health” treatment"

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
... so he could receive “mental health” treatment"

He is suffering from a lead deficiancy...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44479 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
First, there was "The ObamaPhone"

Coming soon from DNC, "BidenCoin" where our motto is "10% for the Big Guy" even if hes too demented to remember what money is used for!!

quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Remember when Canada froze the bank accounts of the truckers ? But they couldn't get to the bit coin accounts. Maybe the biden administration wanted to "fix" that problem for their future plans

And those words of "equity" and "disparate impacts" usually lead to DEM discrimination in favor of their most loyal voters

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
I thought we had BidenCoin:

https://lgbcoin.io/

Posts: 4439 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think that only works for public exchange held wallets. If you did what they all tell you to do and take your stuff off the public exchange you should be fine. My very limited understanding.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26758 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
So what does that word salad about bitcoin mean exactly?

It’s a toss up.

Heads they win, tails you lose. That's all you need to know.

Nah - either way; your salad and bitcoin(s) are going get tossed.

Trust me - NEVER ask another man to toss your salad - EVER

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14160 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
quote:

I think that only works for public exchange held wallets. If you did what they all tell you to do and take your stuff off the public exchange you should be fine. My very limited understanding.
You are correct. Funds held in private wallets off the exchanges are protected from compromise. Only those funds left on the exchanges (which all crypto groups strongly recommend against) are subject to government 'theft'.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
“Biden is begging Saudi Arabia to pump more oil”

The Saudi’s turned Chester the molester down, but the UAE is getting opec to open the taps- there’s talk of the price of oil dropping sharply already.

Here’s the big question; will the gas prices go down right away? It only seems fair since the fuckers raise them at the first hint of production problems. I have doubts the door swings equally the other way.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15803 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm shocked the WashPost printed something that reflects badly on Biden.

https://www.washingtonpost.com...deporations-arrests/

ICE report shows sharp drop in deportations, immigration arrests under Biden

By Nick Miroff and Maria Sacchetti
Today at 10:37 a.m. EST

Deportations by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement fell sharply last year under President Biden to the lowest levels in the agency’s history despite record-high border crossings, according to statistics released Friday in an annual report.

During the 2021 fiscal year that ended Sept. 30, ICE recorded 59,011 deportations, down from 185,884 in 2020. The lower numbers were partly the result of enforcement changes triggered by the coronavirus pandemic that have allowed U.S. agents to rapidly expel unlawful border crossers under the Title 42 public health code, a procedure that does not count as a formal deportation.

But another gauge of ICE enforcement activity — immigration arrests in the U.S. interior — also showed a significant drop relative to historic averages. Officers working for ICE’s Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) made about 74,082 administrative arrests during the 2021 fiscal year, down from 104,000 during fiscal 2020 and an average of 148,000 annually from 2017 through 2019.

Biden administration officials said the figure reflects the administration’s efforts to emphasize “quality over quantity” by directing ICE to prioritize immigrants who pose public safety and national security threats.

The report said ICE arrested 12,025 individuals last year with aggravated felony convictions, nearly double the 2020 total. The agency highlighted a targeted operation that arrested 495 “noncitizen sex offenders” from 54 different countries, more than double the number taken into custody in 2020.

“As the annual report’s data reflects, ICE’s officers and special agents focused on cases that delivered the greatest law enforcement impact in communities across the country while upholding our values as a nation,” Tae Johnson, the agency’s acting director, said in a statement.

The 59,011 deportations that ICE reported last year were the lowest total since 1995, according to Department of Homeland Security statistics. ICE, created in 2003, has more than 20,000 employees in its civil, criminal and legal operations and an annual budget of approximately $8 billion.

Biden campaigned for president promising a break with his predecessor’s aggressive enforcement approach and unabashed enthusiasm for mass immigration arrests. After taking office, Biden ordered a “pause” on deportations that upended the agency’s operations and left officers grumbling that their agency had been eliminated by administrative means.

Since then, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has issued new guidance to officers instructing them to prioritize national security and public safety threats as well as recent border-crossers, an approach the administration says has allowed it to better focus resources on serious criminals.

Mayorkas has also met personally with teams of ICE officers to urge them to use more discretion before making an arrest and adopt a more sympathetic approach toward immigrants who are not serious criminals and have been living for years in the United States.

Republicans have hammered the Biden administration over the decline in interior immigration arrests and deportations, and blamed the surge of new arrivals at the U.S.-Mexico border on his more lenient policies. U.S. Customs and Border Protection detained 1.7 million border-crossers during the 2021 fiscal year, an all-time high.

States such as Texas, Louisiana and Arizona have sued over the new enforcement priorities and are awaiting court rulings that could overturn them.

Mayorkas has also stopped detaining families and withdrew ICE from two county detention facilities in Massachusetts and Georgia that he said did not meet his standards. He also told Congress last year that he was concerned about the “overuse” of detention.

ICE holds growing numbers of immigrants at private facilities despite Biden’s campaign promise to end the practice.

The Biden administration was detaining more than 19,000 immigrants as of Wednesday, most of them apprehended at the southwest border, records show.

The average daily number of ICE detainees plunged to about 19,200 during the 2021 fiscal year, the lowest level since 1999, according to the nonpartisan Migration Policy Institute.

Approximately 11 million undocumented immigrants reside in the United States, and the vast majority have been here for more than a decade, according to the Migration Policy Institute. Congressional Democrats have attempted to pass a bill that would make them permanent residents, but their efforts have stalled in the narrowly divided Senate.

Advocates for immigrants said they welcomed many of the Biden administration’s early changes, such as ending the travel ban and increasing the number of refugees allowed into the United States. But they said the most recent spending bill increases funding for immigration enforcement and complained that Biden has not kept his campaign promise to end privately run detention, which accounts for the majority of the ICE system.

“We really want to see some shifts,” said Silky Shah, executive director of the Detention Watch Network. U.S. officials “don’t need to put people seeking asylum in detention, period,” she added.

Shah said the government should stop detaining people for civil immigration violations, especially those who have already served their time for criminal offenses. “We don’t believe anybody should be detained,” she said. “What we need to do is reduce the system.”

ICE also deported 34 “known or suspected terrorists,” according to the report. But agency officials said during a briefing with reporters that they did not have additional information about the known or suspected terrorists, nor where they were taken into custody.

Posts: 16011 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
In the WaPo reality, that article isn't critical

Posts: 2039 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Kamala strikes out, again

video at

https://twitter.com/i/status/1502301540962476032

"Now, to be fair to the vice president, the RNC’s clip is edited in a way that cuts off the reporter’s first question, which was specifically addressed to President Iohannis. Naturally, the reporter was expecting Harris to answer the question that was addressed to her, which was about inflation and gas prices.

Yet, instead of just answering it, Harris appeared to blank out for a moment until Iohannis motioned for her to speak. She then proceeded to ramble for several minutes in a painfully paced way about the Black Sea and discussions with Romania, topics which had nothing to do with the question that had been directed to her.

Eventually, she then moved into another “dog ate my homework” moment, an all too common occurrence for Harris, where she tried to sound really profound while stating that “there is a price to pay for democracy.” I guess she thought that was a good substitute for actually addressing the issue of Americans suffering under massive inflation?"

what a zero

Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Reading over the Twitter responses to the RNC Cameltoe video. One of the best:

"With leadership like this, we will be speaking Russian before the year's end"

Posts: 4057 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Biden:

“I’m SICK of this stuff!”

Joe Biden is furious that Americans blame inflation on his government spending.

video at:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1502364235816443907

what a liar biden is.

Jim Jordan: Democrats want Americans to buy $50,000 electric vehicles, even though they can't afford $5 gas.

Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
No no no what she meant to say was "there is a price to pay for electing democrats"

And you are seeing what that price is every day at the gas pumps and the grocery stores, and the Ukrainians are seeing it as Russian troops bomb their cities and kill their friends and family members, and the parents of the marines killed in the botched Afghanistan withdrawal feel it every day in the loss they have experienced

Fuck Cameldung and her idiotic replies to simple questions

quote:

video at

https://twitter.com/i/status/1502301540962476032

"Now, to be fair to the vice president, the RNC’s clip is edited in a way that cuts off the reporter’s first question, which was specifically addressed to President Iohannis. Naturally, the reporter was expecting Harris to answer the question that was addressed to her, which was about inflation and gas prices.

Yet, instead of just answering it, Harris appeared to blank out for a moment until Iohannis motioned for her to speak. She then proceeded to ramble for several minutes in a painfully paced way about the Black Sea and discussions with Romania, topics which had nothing to do with the question that had been directed to her.

Eventually, she then moved into another “dog ate my homework” moment, an all too common occurrence for Harris, where she tried to sound really profound while stating that “there is a price to pay for democracy.” I guess she thought that was a good substitute for actually addressing the issue of Americans suffering under massive inflation?"

what a zero

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
what a zero

Next, she will be telling the world that "...U.S. Americans uh, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44479 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
I'm shocked the WashPost printed something that reflects badly on Biden.

Big Grin Jeff Bezos owns the Washington Post. Jeff Bezos founded Amazon and, while no longer in charge of operations, is still the major shareholder there.

Headline on the bottom right-hand corner of the front page of today's Wall Street Journal:
"Amazon Wins Few Friends In Biden Era; The tech-and-retail giant faces a multifront battle in Washington". (see pages A1, A15)
- Biden named a critic of Amazon to head the Federal Trade Commission, and the FTC's pissed because Amazon doesn't share enough information about its buisness practices with the government
- Antitrust issues at Amazon have been kicked around since the Trump Administration, and Amazon ain't cooperating
- Amazon is still fighting unionization as best it can

We may be in for more criticism of Biden et al in the Washington Post over the next few years.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
'I'm sick of this stuff': Biden tears into people blaming HIM for inflation and warns Democrats he will 'only have a veto pen' if they lose to Republicans in the midterms

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...n-lose-Congress.html

President Joe Biden warned House Democrats Friday in Philadelphia that he'll have far less power next year if they lose Congress

'This off-year election, in my view, may be the most important off-year election in modern history,' he said

Biden added, 'The only thing I'll have then is a veto pen,' if Republicans take control of the House and Senate

Biden used his appearanced to lay out his latest thinking on the Ukraine-Russia conflict, defend his record and swat away some recent Republican attacks

The president even brought props along - holding up a stack of printed news clips, which contained favorable headlines

'Make no mistake, inflation is largely the fault of Putin,' Biden said.

High gas prices too, he suggested.

'I love Republicans saying ... Biden's going to stop the Keystone Pipeline. And I did. And that's the reason prices went up. Folks, let's get something straight here: The Keystone Pipeline was two years away and had been 2 per cent finished,' he continued.

More at link

Posts: 13098 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
'I'm sick of this stuff': Biden tears into people blaming HIM for inflation and warns Democrats he will 'only have a veto pen' if they lose to Republicans in the midterms

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...n-lose-Congress.html

President Joe Biden warned House Democrats Friday in Philadelphia that he'll have far less power next year if they lose Congress

'This off-year election, in my view, may be the most important off-year election in modern history,' he said

Biden added, 'The only thing I'll have then is a veto pen,' if Republicans take control of the House and Senate

Biden used his appearanced to lay out his latest thinking on the Ukraine-Russia conflict, defend his record and swat away some recent Republican attacks

The president even brought props along - holding up a stack of printed news clips, which contained favorable headlines

'Make no mistake, inflation is largely the fault of Putin,' Biden said.

'I love Republicans saying ... Biden's going to stop the Keystone Pipeline. And I did. And that's the reason prices went up. Folks, let's get something straight here: The Keystone Pipeline was two years away and had been 2 per cent finished,' he continued.

More at link

Thanks for rubbing salt in the wound Biden. We could be 10 months away from increased supply had he not stopped it 14 months ago.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21119 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

More at link

Asshole. You're directly responsible for everything going on right now, especially high gas prices.

These economic ignoramuses i suppose never considered long term speculation and futures contracts and how that might affect the price at the pump.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post