SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Despite southern border crisis, CBP agents asked to deploy to Europe for Ukraine conflict

https://justthenews.com/govern...eploy-europe-ukraine

For the second time in a year, the Biden administration is seeking to divert Customs and Border Protection officers from the southern border crisis to an overseas conflict, this time to help process people fleeing the Russian assault on Ukraine.

In a memo sent Thursday morning and obtained by Just the News, CBP's office of field operations sought volunteers willing to deploy immediately to Poland for "Operation Ukraine Support."

The request comes six months after a similar effort to process Afghan refugees after the bungled U.S. exit from that country. That operation was sharply criticized Friday by the Pentagon inspector general for poor Defense Department vetting that allowed 50 Afghans posing serious security risks to enter the United States.

"The Office of Field Operations is seeking volunteers to assist with the possible evacuation of U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, and their immediate family members from Ukraine," the memo sent to field operations executives said.

"Eligible employees who volunteer for this situation may be selected to serve a temporary duty assignment in Poland to facilitate travelers for entry into the U.S., to include providing guidance and problems resolution to other government agencies."

The memo said volunteers need to be ready to deploy "within 2-3 days" of selection and should plan for about a month's work overseas. It also offered a plan for COVID-19 mitigation that said workers need to either have the vaccine or natural immunity from a recent infection.

"As a mission necessity and to avoid post-arrival quarantine, volunteers must be able to provide a negative PCR test taken within 24 hours of arrival and meet one of the following conditions: fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccination" or "recovered from COVID-19 within six months prior to arrival."

"Once deployed employees are expected to perform all assigned duties and may be required to work irregular shifts and schedules, up to seven days per week including holidays and weekends," the memo cautioned, offering volunteers overtime pay.

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had the tv on when President Brandon Chamberlain announced his woke pick of a USSC nominee, whatever her hyphenated last name is. We're in the midst of a huge crisis, and Brandon just has to take the time to do this. I noted that both the woke pick and Kommiehoe were wearing masks when Brandon was speaking, but after he was done and the nominee was speaking, Brandon stood behind and didn't don his mask. Surprised Kommiehoe didn't lean over to chastise him.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5163 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Sleepy Joe Biden, head of The Gang That Couldn’t Shoot Straight Roll Eyes

Biden Shared Intel with China — and China, Naturally, Shared That Intel with Russia

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^This administration never fails to amaze me with their ineptitude. And that story’s from the NYT.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5163 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a reason that we call him Beijing Biden

Posts: 621 | Location: WA  | Registered: June 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...rump-were-president/

A Harvard Center for American Political Studies-Harris Poll released Friday revealed that 62 percent of respondents believe Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if Trump were still president

Pelosi:

"I think it's really important for people to understand the brilliance with which President Biden is conducting this"

the only credibility that DEMs have is "negative credibility". That means whatever they say is consistently the opposite of truth

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
It’s hard for me to connect the words brilliance and Biden.

Posts: 5697 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by k5blazer:
It’s hard for me to connect the words brilliance and Biden.

Spectacularly Brilliantly stupid? Big Grin

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Needless to sy Psaki never addressed the question of Biden's mental capacity.

Stephanopoulos: Majority of Americans ‘Question the President’s Mental Capacity’

https://www.breitbart.com/clip...nts-mental-capacity/

ABC anchor George Stephanopoulos said Sunday on “This Week” that a new ABC News/Washington Post poll shows 54% of Americans do not believe President Joe Biden is mentally sharp during his interview with White House press secretary Jen Psaki.

Stephanopoulos said, “The president is approaching his State of the Union in a pretty difficult political position right now, 37% approval rating, Democrats trailing badly in the midterm polling. A majority in our recent poll out this morning even question the president’s mental capacity. How is he going to turn that around on Tuesday night? And how much has his State of the Union been changed by this war in Ukraine?”

Psaki said, “You know, George, from covering State of the Unions for some time, that it is about delivering a message to the public at a moment in time. And if you look back when President Obama gave his first State of the Union, it was during the worst financial crisis in a generation. When President Bush gave his first State of the Union, it was shortly after 9/11. Leaders lead during crises. That’s exactly what President Biden is doing. He’ll speak to that, but he’s also going to speak about his optimism about what’s ahead and what we all have to look forward to.”

Video at link

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Pelosi:

"I think it's really important for people to understand the brilliance with which President Biden is conducting this"

So, bitch, explain it to us. It's easy to say bullshit. Impossible in your case to provide supporting data.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12721 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Needless to sy Psaki never addressed the question of Biden's mental capacity.

Stephanopoulos: Majority of Americans ‘Question the President’s Mental Capacity’

https://www.breitbart.com/clip...nts-mental-capacity/

ABC anchor George Stephanopoulos said Sunday on “This Week” that a new ABC News/Washington Post poll shows 54% of Americans do not believe President Joe Biden is mentally sharp during his interview with White House press secretary Jen Psaki.

Stephanopoulos said, “The president is approaching his State of the Union in a pretty difficult political position right now, 37% approval rating, Democrats trailing badly in the midterm polling. A majority in our recent poll out this morning even question the president’s mental capacity. How is he going to turn that around on Tuesday night? And how much has his State of the Union been changed by this war in Ukraine?”

Psaki said, “You know, George, from covering State of the Unions for some time, that it is about delivering a message to the public at a moment in time. And if you look back when President Obama gave his first State of the Union, it was during the worst financial crisis in a generation. When President Bush gave his first State of the Union, it was shortly after 9/11. Leaders lead during crises. That’s exactly what President Biden is doing. He’ll speak to that, but he’s also going to speak about his optimism about what’s ahead and what we all have to look forward to.”

Video at link

Clearly a prepared question, with a prepared answer.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
What does it matter? Most people with half a functioning cortex, will realize that whatever Potatus says at the SOU isn’t his thoughts or speech, if he even manages to relay it coherently. Aside from that will any of us believe it? Whether it sounds like fantasy land, an alternate dimension none of us see in the current state of events, does it even matter? We will be lied to, and a percentage of the sheep that elected Potatus will double down on stupid and believe he’s the greatest President in our history, why? We all know that answer he’s not Trump. In fact Potatus’ handlers whether Obama, Dr. Jill or the Cigarette Smoking Man will lay the vast cause of most of the nations problems as what Potatus inherited from Trump. There will be deflection, denial, distancing and delusion over this administration and it’s inherent incompetence. The Democrats will applaud, cheer and rejoice at the leadership Potatus has given us during the past year and label him a war time leader. Anything to avoid the real issues. There will be no shredding of the speech by the Speaker of the House, no symbolic white dresses, none of it. The Democrats will be in their delusional state of how great a job they’re doing. Great job indeed, destroying our nation. But alas, the resolve of our nation is stronger, and despite the lying, stealing and rigging, Americans who love this country and what she stands for will send a clear message this November, and whether it’s an ineffective Potatus or an equally incompetent vice Potatus finishing this term, the Article I players will not be a blindly approving cheer squad.

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5740 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
NYT:

The U.S. met with China over three months to present intelligence showing Russia’s troop buildup near Ukraine and to urge Beijing to help avert war, U.S. officials said.

Chinese officials rebuffed the U.S. and shared the information with Moscow.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/st.../1497171785657331714

Well, by his and Hunter's contract with the CCP, he has to share everything with his overlords and masters in China.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...bidens-sotu-n2603886

In a conveniently timed update to guidance for the U.S. House of Representatives, the Capitol physician announced Sunday that the mask mandate requiring masks on the House floor would be lifted — just ahead of President Biden's first State of the Union address on Tuesday.

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Wasn't sure which thread to post this in but it sure looks like this fully exposes Pedo Bidet.

UKRAINE PRESS RELEASE ABOUT JOE BIDEN
This from today Feb 28, 2022. That said some comments claim this is actually 2 years old but ignored by the MSM.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16223 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
*SATIRE* (Obviously)

State Of The Union Will Just Be 90-Minute Broadcast Of Dumpster Engulfed In Flames
Politics
February 28th, 2022 - BabylonBee.com

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The White House has announced President Joe Biden will be skipping out on this year's State of the Union address, which will instead feature a 90-minute broadcast of a dumpster engulfed in flames. Both houses of congress are expected to assemble as usual as the raging dumpster fire roars into a microphone.

House Sergeant at Arms William J. Walker will light the dumpster at the commencement of the address. Members of Congress are then expected to applaud in a partisan manner as the cathartic flames burn brightly into the night.

According to sources, this is the first act of Biden's presidency to receive genuine bipartisan support. Congressional Democrats feel the move to a dumpster fire is fitting given that the president can't string two sentences together, and Republicans are planning to boo anything anyway.

"We don't expect much difference in this year's State of the Union compared to previous years," explained Press Secretary Jen Psaki. "No one's going to watch it and then political pundits will read way too much into it as usual."

NBC reporter Peter Alexander asked, "Isn't this just a waste of everyone's time?"

Psaki was unable to hide her displeasure with the question. "The president feels, and I agree, that the people are ready for some honest answers. We feel that a flaming pile of garbage best articulates what the president is trying to convey at this point in time."

The State of the Union will be broadcast on March 1st at 9 PM EST on C-Span. Experts believe it may become one of the highest-rated State of the Union addresses ever as viewers tune in to see if the fire will get out of control and burn down the Capitol building.

https://babylonbee.com/news/st...k&utm_campaign=GETTR

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Wasn't sure which thread to post this in but it sure looks like this fully exposes Pedo Bidet.

UKRAINE PRESS RELEASE ABOUT JOE BIDEN
This from today Feb 28, 2022. That said some comments claim this is actually 2 years old but ignored by the MSM.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/I_ZuMboUfTg" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Quick, someone capture this video before it disappears from the internet...Surely it shall be judged 'Russian Disinformation', and/or to violate 'Community Guidelines' by the apparatchiks at Google/YouTube Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I'm very torn about watching the Dementia-Patient-In-Chief tonight, on one hand it may very very entertaining to hear this assclown mumble and slur and whisper-shout his way though his drug-enhanced, way-later-than-his-bedtime speech but on the other hand I may be tempted to throw something at my TV way too much.

Maybe I'll just go on Zero Hedge and watch the comments section to the official livestream of it, those are always highly entertaining.

Just look at the guy robotically shuffle across that lawn, every ounce of willpower and energy devoted to not falling. This man is not long for this world I suspect:

Biden Walks From Marine One on Monday 2/28

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post