SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 ... 637
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
What is not to despise w this awful administration ?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...-immigrants-n2629805

The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and the Justice Department released a joint statement on Thursday notifying financial institutions that they cannot discriminate against illegal immigrants.

“All credit applications are protected from discrimination on the basis of their national origin, race, and other characteristics covered by the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, regardless of their immigration status,” the reminder states.

DOJ and CFPB said they released the statement over reports of consumers being denied credit cards as well as auto, student, personal, and equipment loans due to their immigration status.

“Fair access to credit is crucially important for building wealth and strengthening household financial stability,” said CFPB Director Rohit Chopra. “The CFPB will not allow companies to use immigration status as an excuse for illegal discrimination.”

While the Equal Credit Opportunity Act allows a creditor to consider immigration status when determining the “creditor’s rights regarding repayment,” DOJ and CFPB emphasized that unnecessary reliance on a person’s immigration status may violate federal law.

Assistant Attorney General Kristen Clarke :
“This guidance reminds lenders that denying someone access to credit based solely on their actual or perceived immigrant status may violate federal law.”

remember Kristen Clarke ? She was the one who accused Elon Musk of the terrible "crime" of only hiring U.S. citizens and green card holders

Posts: 19640 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33998 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38819 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
“This guidance reminds lenders that denying someone access to credit based solely on their actual or perceived immigrant status may violate federal law.”

Violating federal law… the irony is thick enough to cut with a knife.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15668 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:

Then, when you build up good credit, you get to pay a higher rate to pay the difference on the low credit people that pay a lower rate. All planned out, no biggie.
Quote:
CHICAGO (NewsNation) — As part of the Federal Housing Finance Agency’s push for affordable housing, homebuyers with good credit will soon have to pay higher mortgage rates and fees to subsidize people with riskier credit ratings, according to a report by The Washington Times.
End Quote.
https://www.newsnationnow.com/...0the%20report%20said.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
It’s the commie way.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15668 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's to F Obamacare my healthcare premium on my company sponsored retiree hc is going up 20% next year. So much for using a 4% inflation rate in all of my projections.

Posts: 1986 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Regarding SDY’s post above about lending to illegal immigrants; according to my wife, who is one of 2 risk management people at the bank my boss owns, if we lend to illegal immigrants the bank examiners will cite the bank. In addition to that insanity, if the bank were to loan to illegal immigrants and had to foreclose, the bank would be required to pay and attorney to represent the deadbeats’ interest. INSANITY!

Posts: 1234 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/60Minutes/...s-israel-and-ukraine

https://twitter.com/RNCResearc...s-israel-and-ukraine

https://twitter.com/RNCResearc...s-israel-and-ukraine

Posts: 12799 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
^^^^^Banjo kid was probably smarter than Bidumb and certainly much more honest.

Posts: 1234 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Biden is a mindless jackass. He’s lying through his teeth as usual. Trump already had the ME on the road to peace and the war hawk democRATs fucked it all up. Obama poked the hornets nest; the democRATS under Biden have broken it open like a piñata.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

Biden is a mindless jackass.

Biden is literally a puppet at this point. He has NO clue what he's even babbling, they pump him full of meds and send him out to read a script so he can get his pudding and Matlock.

Everything you hear him say now is from his handlers like Obama and God knows who else.

Posts: 33998 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
He said today it can't be confirmed that Iran was behind the attacks. Really &**%$#@*&? Then why did you freeze the 6 billion? How come?

Posts: 2836 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

So, let me understand this.

Form I-9 is used by companies that are hiring personnel for employment in the United States to verify work eligibility. Employers are required by law to verify a potential employee's identity and whether they are authorized to work in the U.S

So to work in the U.S.since November 1986 an employee must complete this form. Yet an alien can get a business loan without any proof that they can legally work in this country.

Makes total sense.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8181 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
Biden recounts story of his wife and daughter dying in a car accident as he meets Hamas attack survivors and first responders

Corn Pop. What an ass. Always has to make it about himself.

…Biden, speaking in a near-whisper, told her about his own family tragedy five decades ago.

'I got a phone call saying my wife and daughter were dead,' Biden said.

Biden thanked her, and spoke about the medical professionals who cared for his young sons, Beau and Hunter.

'Nurses, nurses,' he said…

Posts: 2960 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Biden was born in Israel, so he says.

https://twitter.com/catturd2/s.../1714722019407786327

Posts: 1590 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^

Your Twitter links aren't working. Neither here nor the other thread.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30528 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Thanks fixed.

Posts: 1590 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Small thing but regarding the pic of Biden above...Maybe it's just me but I've always taken the position that if you put your finger up at me, and you're not my father, you might get it broken.

Posts: 3484 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post