SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
My SWAG - world power is about to shift.

Based on how the world responds (read: Mr Potato Head) will determine when, not if, China takes over Taiwan.

The Olympics should have opened the world’s eye akin to the Berlin Olympics should have (and did in hindsight)

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Now it's 1:30 PM Roll Eyes

FFS...WWIII may be kicking off and this pathetic weak old man and his handlers can't get their act together?

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
All of this seems to help Biden wag the dog. He needed some other event to distract from the complete pandemic debacle that was surfacing for him.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12721 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Now it's 1:30 PM Roll Eyes

FFS...WWIII may be kicking off and this pathetic weak old man and his handlers can't get their act together?

Need time to warm up those IV drugs…

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
All of this seems to help Biden wag the dog. He needed some other event to distract from the complete pandemic debacle that was surfacing for him.

So Biden is actually controlling Putin and the whole Russian military after all—?
Dam’! I should have been giving that man more credit. I wonder now if I’ve been underestimating VP Harris as well.

Roll Eyes

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile...
quote:
John Kerry fears Russia-Ukraine war will distract from climate change

Link

Mad Roll Eyes

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I think he's gonna fall over

Posts: 5323 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
....."If the POTUS election was held today....."

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
So Biden is actually controlling Putin and the whole Russian military after all—?
Dam’! I should have been giving that man more credit. I wonder now if I’ve been underestimating VP Harris as well.

Roll Eyes

Not really what I meant. Biden can't control his BMs. But he and his puppet masters may be leveraging the situation to distract us from his other failings.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12721 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
This is perfect, sad, but perfect:

Posts: 8624 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:

It seems that Potato and the MSM have been frothing over this for weeks. It seems as if they have been wanting this to happen, and have been stoking the fire to make it happen.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Roll Eyes

Don't confuse controlling the military with servicing the military. Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...m_campaign=inarticle

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki

Psaki, who has plans to leave the White House this year, is being courted by several news networks, including CNN and MSNBC, according to newsletter Puck.

A source told The Post that UTA super agent and co-president Jay Sures shopped the idea of Psaki as a potential cable news primetime host all over town, drumming up interest, before he signed her.

His timing couldn’t be better as TV networks are looking to shake up their lineups. And perhaps more urgently for CNN and MSNBC, both networks are in need of new blood for their primetime shows.

MSNBC lost its star anchor, Maddow, who has stepped away from her 9 p.m. ET show, in order to pursue other projects.

And, CNN is on the hunt for somebody to anchor its 9 pm show, after Chris Cuomo was fired late last year, after sexual misconduct allegations came to light, as well as revelations that he secretly aided the defense of his embattled older brother, former Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

MSNBC needs a primetime anchor. They need someone because they lost their top gal in Rachel Maddow. The longtime MSNBC host stepped away to do other things recently. There were reports that Maddow was getting tired of the daily grind of her show last summer. The network then boosted her pay to stay, doling a contract that paid her $30 million a year through 2024. Still, it wasn’t enough to keep her. Maddow was in a situation where she could ask for an obscene raise on the network. She was the face of it during the primetime slot.

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Maddow left MSNBC? That was stupid of him, no talent hack

Posts: 5323 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yeah, how'd that work out? Roll Eyes

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
That didn't age well, did it?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
NYT:

The U.S. met with China over three months to present intelligence showing Russia’s troop buildup near Ukraine and to urge Beijing to help avert war, U.S. officials said.

Chinese officials rebuffed the U.S. and shared the information with Moscow.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/st.../1497171785657331714

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Do they actually think China is our friend here...One of our Allies? Roll Eyes

It's simply astounding how naive and utterly incompetent the imbeciles running this administration show themselves to be with nearly every action that they take and/or contemplate! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
No, China simply wanted to see what we had. Share it with their new friends.

They know buddens are cracked, crooked, bought and they have the goods on him and his whole fam damily.

They playing him like the taxed puppet he is - just like Russia, Ukraine, Iran etc. etc. ad nauseaum

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post