SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
https://webster.house.gov/crisis%20at%20our%20border

"I have sponsored and advocated for legislation that would protect the integrity of our immigration laws while ensuring that parents and children remain together during their legal proceedings.

I have cosponsored H.R. 6522, the Stop the Betrayal Act, which prohibits federal funds from being used to transport illegal immigrants across our country.
I opposed President Biden’s actions to pause funding and construction of the border wall and end the successful “Remain in Mexico” policy put in place by the Trump Administration.
I supported and commended action by states, including Florida challenging President Biden's actions in federal court. A decision by U.S. Supreme Court on August 24, 2021 upheld the rule of law by ordering the reinstatement of Trump's "Remain in Mexico" policy.
I and several colleagues introduced H.R. 2729 the Finish the Wall Act earlier this year which would require the Department of Homeland Security to resume building the wall along our southwest border.
I offered an amendment directing FEMA to develop a plan to mitigate COVID-19 risks at the border and requiring GAO to conduct a review to ensure best practices are being followed. Unfortunately, Democrats unanimously opposed my amendment causing it not to be included in the bill.
I signed onto a discharge petition that would require the Biden Administration to enforce Title 42 at the southern border. Title 42 offers health protections that allow for swift processing and removal of migrants illegally crossing the border who also pose a risk to public health in America. Until the COVID-19 restrictions are lifted on Americans, Title 42 should remain in place to alleviate the crisis at our southern border.
I sent a letter to President Joe Biden requesting information on the secret resettling of illegal immigrants in Florida. We know that gang members and traffickers are exploiting our open borders, but what we don’t know is whether these individuals are among those being resettled in our state. President Biden needs to provide these answers quickly and secure our border.
Along with colleagues in the Florida Delegation, I have asked U.S Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland for a full accounting of the administration’s actions following reports of flights carrying illegal immigrants having secretly landed in Florida.
I co-sponsored H.R. 5854, the Illegal Immigrant Payoff Prohibition Act, which prohibits payments to individuals who entered the United States illegally and in violation of our immigration laws.
I will keep advocating for and supporting policies and legislation that secures our borders and sensibly reforms our immigration laws."

https://vote-usa.org/Intro.asp...L&Id=FLWebsterDaniel

Daniel Webster
Biographical Profile and Positions on the Issues

Currently Elected United States Representative District 11, Florida

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
Jen Psaki in a battle of wits with Jeanine Pirro would be something to see, be like Psaki going to a gun fight with hope and change.
Psaki couldn't win a debate with a five year old. The woman truly could 'flunk' an IQ test.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Illegal Alien Who Killed Teen Granted Permission By Biden To Stay In USA

http://republicbrief.com/illeg...iden-to-stay-in-usa/

A tragic story about a careless drunk driving incident involving an illegal invader motorist in Texas that resulted in a young American woman’s death has exposed the horrifying truth about Democrat Joe Biden’s plans for America’s future.

Apparently, he plans to let the country be invaded by people who don’t have to follow our laws.

“Biden administration RESCINDS deportation of Mexican illegal immigrant who crashed into and killed a 19-year-old woman while drunk as part of their bid to reduce the number of removals,” The Daily Mail reported on Tuesday.

Here is the horrifying story in detail:

Heriberto Fuerte-Padilla was driving drunk in November 2020 when he caused a car crash, killing 19-year-old Adrienne Sophia. The accused tried to flee the scene but was caught by police.

While the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) initially wanted authorities to deport Fuerte-Padilla after Texas issued its punishment, the federal agency changed its mind because the individual does not qualify for priority deportation under Mayorkas’ new rules issued in September 2021.

And Democrats are ok with the death of young Sophia, who was separated permanently from her parents and her family and whose dreams of living- were ended forever.

The Democrats approve of Biden’s actions- remember.

The Democrat Biden administration has destroyed the peace and security on the southern border of the United States that President Donald J. Trump established.

Biden, by setting the tone with law enforcement for what looks like a ‘hands off’ policy for foreigners to come into the country and commit crimes- including murder, has even given these illegals the unfettered ability to roam around the country once they are here and connected with wealthy leftists groups.

And the consequences to the American people are not just more dangerous crimes like theft and assault, as seen in the story of Sophia- they are deadly.

What we know about this case is that Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas created the new rules- that would allow the drunk driver who killed Sophia in September to change the priority of which illegal immigrant criminals would be deported under the Biden administration.

The Washington Times recently reported that many deportation requests were canceled for illegal immigrants who are accused, charged, pleaded guilty to felony charges of evading arrest, or even those who have already been convicted of drunk driving, drug possession, or domestic assault.

Those new rules were a drastic departure from the Trump era rules, and law enforcement is furious over what they see as a crisis in their regions, while they are being given what results in a ‘stand down’ order, watching their communities damaged and hurt.

Mayorkas claims the new Biden rules will focus on “immigrants who pose national security or public safety risk or who are recent border jumpers,” which is baffling to law enforcement.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) told Texas that these detainers – or requests for deportation – are no longer considered ‘priority lifts’, indicating they aren’t seen as important targets under Mayorkas’ rules.

Mayorkas developed the new rules so the two major immigration enforcement agencies, ICE and Customs and Border Protection (CBP), have to give a break to those illegal immigrants with less severe criminal records.

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Classified State Department email declared Hunter Biden 'undercut' U.S. efforts in Ukraine

Withheld from public for five years, memo conflicts with Democrats' official narrative that president's son had no impact on U.S. anti-corruption efforts in Ukraine.

https://justthenews.com/accoun..._campaign=newsletter

In an email kept from public view for more than five years, a top U.S. State Department official in Kiev wrote to Washington superiors at the end of the Obama-Biden administration that Hunter Biden's business dealings in Ukraine "undercut" U.S. efforts to fight corruption in the former Soviet republic.

The email, obtained by Just the News, was written on Nov. 22, 2016 by former U.S. embassy official George Kent, one of the Democrats' star witnesses in their first effort to impeach former President Donald Trump.

It was classified "confidential," the lowest level of secrecy, by then-U.S. Ambassador to Kiev Marie Yovanovitch, another of the Democrats' impeachment witnesses, and was not produced as evidence to House lawmakers during impeachment. Contrary to federal law, the State Department failed to acknowledge the existence of the document to the court or to Just the News in its multiple Freedom of Information Act lawsuits against the State Department seeking records on Hunter and Joe Biden's dealings in Ukraine.

Most importantly, the email's stark message directly conflicts with the narrative the mainstream media, State Department witnesses and Democratic congressmen gave the public two years ago, when they insisted Hunter Biden's lucrative job with the allegedly corrupt Ukrainian gas company Burisma Holdings — while creating the appearance of a conflict of interest — had no impact on U.S. efforts to fight corruption in that country.

"The real issue to my mind was that someone in Washington needed to engage VP Biden quietly and say that his son Hunter's presence on the Burisma board undercut the anti-corruption message the VP and we were advancing in Ukraine," Kent wrote multiple high-ranking officials in the State Department in Washington.

The recipients of the email included Jorgan K. Andrews, then the-Deputy Assistant Secretary of State in the Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs.

Kent's email described an intense pressure campaign by advocates for Burisma — including a former U.S. ambassador — to rehabilitate the Ukrainian company's corrupt reputation and to get Ukraine prosecutors to drop their criminal investigations of the company.

Kent even relayed to higher-ups that he had confirmed with Ukrainian prosecutors that Burisma officials had paid a $7 million "bribe" to make one of the cases against the company disappear. The bribe was allegedly paid at a time when Hunter Biden was serving on the Burisma board, a job that landed his firm more than $3 million from the Ukrainian energy company.

Kent explained to the officials in Washington that Burisma's long reputation for alleged corruption and anecdotes like the bribe were one of the main reasons Hunter Biden's affiliation with the company proved harmful to U.S. efforts to fight Ukrainian corruption.

"Ukrainians heard one message from us," Kent wrote, "and then saw another set of behavior, with the [BIden] family association with a known corrupt figure whose company was known for not playing by the rules in the oil/gas sector."

You can read Kent's email here:

File
KentBurismaEmailNov222016.pdf
The email chain also showed that State officials were acutely aware that Hunter Biden had an affiliation with an American business partner also accused — and eventually convicted of — corruption.

"I should note that there were two American members of the Burisma board: Hunter Biden and Devon Archer," another State official on the email chain wrote Kent and Andrews. "Archer was recently indicted in a federal fraud case."

Ohio GOP Rep. Jim Jordan, the ranking member on the House Government Oversight and Reform Committee, played a key role in defending President Trump in the 2019-20 Ukraine impeachment scandal. He told Just the News Tuesday night that lawmakers and Trump's defense team were not given the Kent email as best he could tell.

"This is frightening," Jordan told the new Just the News television show on Real America's Voice network. "And the fact that we didn't have this information during the impeachment, I think is maybe the biggest concern. I mean, the President of the United States is defending himself from a ridiculous impeachment process that the Democrats bring on him, where he wasn't allowed to be in the depositions, wasn't allowed to have his counsel there.

"And now we find out wasn't allowed to have information that he's entitled to have to put on his defense. I mean, frankly, we Republicans who were in the rooms in that bunker in the basement of the Capitol, we'd have liked to have this information that you just described, and other information that wasn't available to us as well, that you've written about."

State Department officials did not immediately respond to requests for comment Tuesday about the memo.

Alan Dershowitz, the famed Harvard law professor who was a member of Trump's impeachment defense team, said the withholding of Kent's email and other evidence Just the News reported earlier this week was a "very serious constitutional violation" of what is known as the Brady rule requiring all potentially exculpatory evidence be turned over to defendants.

"The United States Supreme Court in the Brady decision ruled that when a defendant is on trial, the prosecutors cannot withhold evidence that could be exculpatory, or in any way helpful to the defendant," Dershowitz said.

"And obviously, that has to apply to impeachment proceedings even more so," he added. "Because in impeachment proceedings, the American public has the right to know all the evidence. And if the people who impeached President Trump — obviously I was one of the lawyers on the other side — were aware of exculpatory evidence or evidence that would in some way mitigate the charges, they had an obligation to turn it over to us so that we could use this information in defending our client."

Officials who served in the State Department back in 2019-20 said they do not believe the email was produced to the impeachment investigation and was definitely not produced after the successful FOIA lawsuits filed by Just the News and the Southeastern Legal Foundation seeking all records related to Hunter Biden and Burisma.

They said the email — though once classified at the confidential level — was circulated in non-classified settings towards the end of the Trump administration and was produced to Senate investigators in late 2020 to be read in a secure reading room.

Kimberly Hermann, the general counsel for the Southeastern Legal Foundation, said the Kent email was clearly responsive to the FOIA requests and should either have been produced to Just the News during the litigation or identified on a privilege log as a document being withheld by the government. She vowed to seek penalties against the government.

"The State Department should have produced these documents years ago when SLF and JTN first requested them," Hermann said. "Instead, they denied their existence, hid them, and arguably did so in bad faith. These bad actors must now be held accountable for what the documents show, for hiding them, and for misleading the American public."

Jordan said his congressional investigators will be reviewing testimony from the impeachment trial and a separate Senate investigation into the Biden family led by Sen. Ron Johnson in 2020 to see if any of the new evidence conflicts with sworn testimony given to Congress.

"Well, it's something we're going to have to look at," Jordan said. "We've got to go back and review their transcripts."

Just the News reviewed testimony given by more than two dozen people during the impeachment proceedings and Johnson's Senate probe and found no mention of the Kent email but found numerous statements that Hunter Biden's role with Burisma had no effect on U.S.-Ukraine policy.

Kent in both proceedings testified that Hunter Biden's affiliation with Burisma created the appearance of a conflict of interest for Joe Biden and that one time he tried to raise the issue with Biden's vice presidential office and was rebuffed. He also sharply criticized this reporter's articles for The Hill that raised questions about the Bidens' business dealings in Ukraine.

"I was on a call with somebody on the Vice President's staff and I cannot recaIl who it was, just briefing on what was happening in Ukraine," Kent told impeachment investigators in 2019. "I raised my concerns that I had heard that Hunter Biden was on the board of a company owned by somebody that the U.S. Government had spent money trying to get tens of millions of dollars back and that could create the perception of a conflict of interest.

"The message that I recall hearing back was that the Vice President's son Beau was dying of cancer and that there was no further bandwidth to deal with family related issues at the time."

Kent gave a similar answer to Johnson's Senate investigators a year later.

"Burisma's owner was a poster child for corrupt behavior, and Hunter Biden's position on the board could create the perception of a conflict of interest at the time when Vice President Biden was leading the policy charge, pushing President Poroshenko and Prime Minister Yatsenyuk to take more decisive anti-corruption action," he testified.

File
Kent2020SenateInterview.pdf
But Democrats pressed on whether that conflict had any impact on U.S. policy.

"You know, for a fact, that Hunter Biden's role on the board had zero impact on the decisions of the Embassy," Kent was asked.

"To the best of my experience and knowledge that is correct," the respected career diplomat answered.

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-short-crucial-vote/

DEM Senator Lujan (New Mexico) is hospitalized and under going brain surgery.

Expected to fully recover

It is unknown when Luján will be able to return to the Senate to cast crucial votes in the split 50/50 senate. But until he returns, Senate Democrats no longer have Vice President Kamala Harris’s tie-breaking vote to pass radical, partisan legislation.

Luján’s absence will impact what Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) can accomplish without a working majority

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-short-crucial-vote/

DEM Senator Lujan (New Mexico) is hospitalized and under going brain surgery.

Expected to fully recover

It is unknown when Luján will be able to return to the Senate to cast crucial votes in the split 50/50 senate. But until he returns, Senate Democrats no longer have Vice President Kamala Harris’s tie-breaking vote to pass radical, partisan legislation.

Luján’s absence will impact what Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) can accomplish without a working majority
Senate to institute "proxy voting" in 3... 2... 1... Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6214 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
^^^trust me, some RINO will abstain to keep the status quo

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11285 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/heal...alaries-no-research/

President Joe Biden touted his past support for an organization called the Biden Cancer Initiative on Wednesday, as he announced a “Moonshot” on cancer research — but ignored its scandal-plagued history, which arose in the 2020 campaign.

As the New York Post reported in 2020, the organization — which Biden opened after leaving office in 2017, but closed just two yeas later — spent no money on cancer research, but spent millions of dollars of donors’ money on staff salaries.

The Washington Free Beacon had reported earlier in 2020 that the Biden Cancer Initiative spent 65 percent of its total budget of nearly $5 million on staff compensation between 2017 and 2018. It spent nothing whatsoever on cancer research.

Moreover, as Breitbart News noted, Biden’s appearance at a conference in 2017 to promote the Biden Cancer Initiative served as a pretext for a meeting with businessman Tony Bobulinski, who was to set up a joint venture with a Chinese firm.

Bobulinski later confirmed reports, based on materials on the laptop of Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, that he had met with the former Vice President, who wanted to be given 10% of the equity in the company, which was to have been called Sinohawk.

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If President Two Scoops endorses something, you can bet that that thing is shit. Droolin' Joe has never been right about anything.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107603 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Straight from "let's bump up my cratering approval ratings" playbook. Such an obvious wag the dog moment. And on the day before the jobs report this week is expected to be catastrophic.

But at least they only killed six children this time.

Biden announces death of ISIS leader Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi

The new head of the ISIS terror group was killed during a daring overnight raid in northwestern Syria, President Biden announced Thursday.

“Thanks to the skill and bravery of our Armed Forces, we have taken off the battlefield Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi—the leader of ISIS,” Biden said in a brief statement issued by the White House. “All Americans have returned safely from the operation.”

“May God protect our troops,” Biden’s statement concluded. The White House announced the president would give further remarks from the White House at 9:30 a.m.

Multiple outlets reported that al-Qurayshi had detonated a suicide vest during the raid, killing members of his family was well as himself.

The Associated Press, citing first responders, reported that 13 people had died, including six children and four women. The UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights confirmed on social media that there were 13 deaths. However, the organization said only four of them were children and three were women.

“Only US command and forces participating in this operation know the identities of the target individuals,” the organization tweeted.

It was not immediately clear whether all of those killed were members of al-Qurayshi’s family and inner circle. Other potential targets of the raid have not been identified.

Al-Qurayshi has acted as the leader of ISIS since October 2019. He succeeded Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who blew himself up in a similar fashion as American forces closed in.

The operation took place in the village of Atmeh, near Syria’s border with Turkey. The raid, which lasted roughly two hours, was the largest in the province since the operation that targeted al-Baghdadi.

People on the ground reported seeing body parts around a targeted building, while local residents said the raid involved helicopters, explosions, and machine gun fire. US troops were also reportedly seen using loudspeakers urging women and children to leave the area.

The top floor of the building was almost completely destroyed in the raid, with most of the walls and ceiling knocked down. Rubble was seen surrounding the building and blood was spotted on the remaining walls and floor.

One helicopter used in the raid suffered a mechanical problem and had to be blown up on the ground, a US official confirmed to the AP.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/03/...campaign=android_nyp

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
So when potatus isn't groping children, he's blowing them up.

Real leadership there, brandon. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21847 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
^^^trust me, some RINO will abstain to keep the status quo

You know what? I'd like to see that proven - or disproven.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If they took out the terrorist dude, thats great. But why risk our troops? If you know where he is (actually know) just cruise missile his ass and be done with it. The Israelis are pretty good with that. They will even missile you in your car. If the aim of the raid was to seize intelligence, then (without going into actual details) tell us what that intel may be.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16093 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
From the Biden gun control speech today:

quote:
"You know, futures cut short by a man with a stolen Glock with 40 rounds. A magazine with 40 rounds. And it's really a weapon of war," he said. "One of the things I was proudest of years ago when I was in the Senate, I was able to get these weapons and the size of magazines outlawed, that got changed, got overruled, but I don't see any rationale why there should be such a weapon able to be purchased. It doesn't violate anybody's Second Amendment rights to deny that."

got overruled, huh? Does he even understand that the law was to sunset after 10 years. what a total moron.

Further:
quote:
The answer is not to defund the police, it’s to give you the tools, the training, the funding, to be partners, to be protectors," Biden said.

He finally figured out that defunding has become unpopular.

quote:
"If you commit a crime in the ghost gun, not only are your state and local prosecutors going to come after you, but expect federal charges and federal prosecution as well," he added.

Hey, why not go after criminals who commit crimes with any gun. Why are crimes with ghost guns so special? Odd.

quote:
The Justice Department is sending additional products to our resources to help shut down what's referred to as you all know, the iron pipeline, that funnels guns from shops in states like Georgia the crime scenes in Baltimore, and Philadelphia, New York and so many other places

Hey, way to single out Georgia. Now do "where do the actual criminals come from?"

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Now if he could figure out that banning criminals is more effective than banning guns.

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Writer by profession,
smartass by the
grace of God.

posted Hide Post
I don't think Poopy Pants wants to hear about 'sunset' in any form.

No reality need come near. The Dems are toast, even without gun control as an issue.

By all means, keep digging that hole.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Posts: 618 | Location: Beaverton, OR | Registered: April 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

MSNBC Control Room COMBUSTS as Based Man with "Let's Go Brandon" flag Photobombs Their LIVE Shot

What makes it even more hilarious, it's not even a white dude doing it

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
"You know, futures cut short by a man with a stolen Glock with 40 rounds. A magazine with 40 rounds. And it's really a weapon of war," he said. "One of the things I was proudest of years ago when I was in the Senate, I was able to get these weapons and the size of magazines outlawed, that got changed, got overruled, but I don't see any rationale why there should be such a weapon able to be purchased. It doesn't violate anybody's Second Amendment rights to deny that."
Nah, ole Joe isn't mentally retarded. Nah, not at all. This statement is full of so much mental delusion its not worth even trying to rebut it.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Isn't it really funny how the Democrats, including Brandon are now like "Oh we were for the police all along...yeah that's the ticket!"

When all they did in 2020 was talk about defunding them, disbanding them, stripping them? Roll Eyes

My God, there was even talk about canceling the kid's TV show Paw Patrol for a short time because the entire Left went so anti-law enforcement!

We CANNOT let them rewrite history and try to reframe themselves as defenders and supporters of police when they were most definitely NOT. Mad

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
A Glock with any sized magazine is not a "weapon of war" but a Glock with a 40 round magazine would be a jamamatic, guaranteed. Ever see one of those crappy drum mags? Pure shit.

And magazine capacity limitations were not "overruled" Joe. These limitations were made into law in the 1994 Crime Bill, and then that law expired in 2004 when it was not renewed.

This shuffling old bastard wouldn't recognize the truth even if it appeared as sprinkles on his ice cream cone.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107603 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post