SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
"The vast majority of intelligence people"

Can someone decode that for me? I'm never the smartest guy in the room, even when I'm by myself, and I feel like I should know what he's attempting to say here but I need help.

It's a very awkward way of saying that the only people who believe the hunter biden corruption news articles are backwoods ignorant hicks. Similar to the hildabeast's 'basket of deplorables' comment. The dems like to imply THEY are the intelligent ones, and if they say there is no corruption, then there is no corruption. Only an uneducated dolt clinging bitterly to his guns and religion would believe these stories are true. . .

On a side note, yesterday I got in the mail a Trump brochure. Picture of our President in front of Air Force One (the 757). My wife got a different flyer in her name in English and Spanish - something along the lines of "Adios Trump!" with a set of instructions in Spanish on how to register and vote (for biden/harris, of course). She has a very Hispanic middle name, which is why she, and not I (with my white bread name) ended up getting this flyer (and this wasn't the first).

The dems are trying to appeal to the 'minority' base to prop them up. Funny thing is, a LOT of Hispanic people are supporting President Trump. I saw a video from South Texas (traditionally a consistent dem-voting area) where they had a HUGE Trump car rally, with hundreds of participants (it was awesome seeing bouncing low-riders festooned with Trump flags).

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
"The vast majority of intelligence people"

Can someone decode that for me?

I guess I'm too stupid to vote for Biden. Razz

Posts: 2541 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Corruption. Full grown. Oozing its way into America. It's everywhere on the left. The Biden family. Clintons. The Democratic Party. The FBI. The CIA. The mainstream media. The tech giants. It's a full-out plague, aided and abetted by their demonic philosophy, all of them gone astray.

All of them corrupt.

This Is How the Left's Power Structure Collapses
https://www.americanthinker.co...cture_collapses.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden Claims ‘No Basis’ for Hunter Biden Accusations; Cites Romney, Clapper, Brennan

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ney-clapper-brennan/

Former Vice President Joe Biden told a Wisconsin reporter Tuesday evening that there is “no basis” for the accusation that his son, Hunter Biden, profited from foreign business partners by selling access to his father during his tenure in office.

Adrienne Pedersen of Milwaukee ABC affiliate WISN 12 News’ interviewed Biden, who was at his home in Delaware after “calling a lid” for several days leading up to Thursday’s final presidential debate.

Pedersen asked about the story, which is based on the release of emails purportedly from Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop, as well as emails from Bevan Cooney, a former business partner of Hunter Biden who is currently serving time in prison.

The emails provide evidence that Hunter Biden arranged a meeting between his father and an adviser to the corrupt Ukrainian energy company, Burisma. They also suggest Hunter Biden’s business partners arranged White House meetings for senior Chinese executives and officials.

Pedersen’s question was the last in the interview — and a Biden aide could be heard offscreen in the video, attempting to stop the interview before she asks it: “Adrienne, that’s all the time we have, I’m so sorry.”

She persisted anyway:

Pedersen: Wisconsin’s Republican Senator Ron Johnson, put out a statement on Homeland Security letterhead saying Hunter Biden, together with other Biden family members, profited off the Biden name. Is there any legitimacy to Senator Johnson’s claims?

Biden: None whatsoever. This is the same garbage Rudy Giuliani, Trump’s henchman. It’s the last-ditch effort in this desperate campaign to smear me and my family. Even the man who served with him on that committee, the former nominee for the Republican Party, said there’s no basis to this, and you know, and all and the vast majority [sic] of the intelligence people have come out and said there’s no basis at all. Ron should be ashamed of himself.

The “former nominee” — Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT), whose name Biden has forgotten before — criticized Johnson’s probe in September, but was not reacting to the recent revelations about Hunter Biden’s emails. (One of Romney’s former advisers sits on Burisma’s board.)

As for the “vast majority of the intelligence people,” over 50 former intelligence officials, led by Obama-era figures James Clapper and John Brennan, released a letter Tuesday claiming that the emails looked like they could be “Russian disinformation.”

Clapper and Brennan — who were leading figures in pushing the Russia collusion hoax against President Donald Trump — admitted that they “do not have evidence” of Russian involvement.

They did not say “there’s no basis at all” for the allegations; rather, they admitted that the emails could indeed be “genuine.”

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
"the emails looked like they could be “Russian disinformation.”

That just about confirms it almost could be nearly a baseless opinion.

And they got a FISA Warrant to spy on Carter Page and the Trump Campaign based on what?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13400 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
He said "intelligence" people, not "intelligent" people.

He means people in the intelligence community, such as it is.

How Joe collected that data to know the "vast majority" of the various agencies believe what he claims is beyond me.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Donald Trump *just* got over the coronavirus and is out crisscrossing the country and actually campaigning and working his ass off.

Joe Biden is LITERALLY hiding in his basement in Delaware all this week.

I don't even think this election is going to be close, it's going to be a Trump landslide.

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
You have a bit more confidence in the voters than I do. People love free stuff paid for by everyone else.

But I hope like you do. We can't afford a democrat in the White House. We don't want a corrupt biden/harris administration in the White House.

What concerns me is losing the Senate to democrats. The AZ races are really scary with liberals trying to take over.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ Pennsylvania and AZ are both very tight and very important. Do what you can locally. Less than 2 weeks to go.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Why hasn't there been a pre-dawn SWAT raid on Hunter Biden's residence yet?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

He's pathetic. This country will not elect this stooge:

That wasn't a news interview. That was a campaign infomercial. He wasn't challenged on anything he said and the questions were obviously pre-selected for his teleprompter replies.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
From the Babylon Bee (SATIRE):

https://babylonbee.com/news/bi...on-the-supreme-court

Biden Offers Anyone Who Votes For Him A Seat On The Supreme Court

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Biden is being criticized for buying votes after he unveiled a new plan to give anyone who votes for him a seat on the Supreme Court.

"Anyone who votes for me will be appointed to the highest court in the land," he said in a speech Monday to seven riveted rally attendees. "One vote = one seat. It's that simple. That's how it used to be in my day. We'd gather around in the town square and everyone would vote on whether to allow a new general store or saloon. The person who got outvoted, well, they got run out of town on the back of a goat. It was a real hoot. Gosh, I miss those days."

Many say this is a clear case of court-packing. Not so fast, says the media. "Actually, this is just court rebalancing," wrote every single journalist on Twitter simultaneously. "See, conservatives have gotten more picks in recent years, so adding 60-70 million seats to the Supreme Court is just correcting an imbalance."

Since Biden is up in the polls, the Supreme Court has begun renovating its building to accommodate the new justices, with SCOTUS annexing Newfoundland to house them all.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

Because the Eff Bee Eye has had the laptop since Dec. 2019, and now that it's public Wray has probably given the order to destroy it. I mean, when was the last time a big name leftie went to prison for destroying a hard drive? I hope Barr has read up on his history because it shows that the first thing tyrants do once they get in power is to punish their enemies. Severely. I'm sure Attorney General Andrew Weissmann will have NO problem going after the left's enemies until they are either penniless or in prison. Or both.

By allowing politics to dictate when, where, and against whom the law is applied it proves that political affiliation has surpassed the rule of law, and by extension the Constitution.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Secret Service Travel Logs Match Details In Alleged Hunter Biden Emails

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...-hunter-biden-emails

Secret Service logs obtained earlier this year by Senate investigators include dates and locations matching those discussed in the emails allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden, the son of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

The alignment of the dates in the emails and the Secret Service protective detail logs is significant because the authenticity of the emails, first published by the New York Post last week, is the subject of heated debate. The FBI, which purportedly obtained Hunter Biden’s laptop in December last year, has not yet officially confirmed that it is in possession of the device and whether the emails are genuine.

In one alleged email, written after midnight on April 13, 2014, Hunter Biden wrote to Devon Archer, his business partner, that he will be traveling to Houston the next day. Secret Service logs obtained by the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs show a trip by Biden on April 13-14, 2014.

In another alleged email, Vadim Pozharskyi, a top executive from Ukrainian gas firm Burisma, wrote to Biden and Archer on May 12, 2014:

“Following our talks during the visit to the Como Lake and our further discussions, I would like to bring the following situation to your attention.”

While the email doesn’t cite a date for the trip, Secret Service logs include a travel entry for Biden on April 3-6, 2014.

In another alleged email, Archer wrote on May 12, 2014, that he is with Biden in Doha, Qatar.

Secret Service records include a trip by Biden to Doha, Qatar, on May 11-14, 2014.

The alignment in dates and location was first spotted by the staff of the Senate Homeland Security and Finance committees. Notably, some of the alleged Hunter Biden emails included discussions of Biden’s travel after he allegedly declined a Secret Service detail. Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) penned a letter (pdf) to the director of the Secret Service on Oct. 20 asking for records after the date when Biden purportedly stopped receiving a Secret Service detail.

Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, provided a copy of the alleged Hunter Biden hard drive to the Post earlier this month. Giuliani declined to provide a copy to The Epoch Times, which has been unable to independently authenticate the files.

The alleged emails in the Post stories suggest that Hunter Biden used his father’s position as the vice president for personal profit via ventures with China and Ukraine.

The Biden campaign has declined repeated requests for comment on the laptop.

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:

Because the Eff Bee Eye has had the laptop since Dec. 2019, and now that it's public Wray has probably given the order to destroy it. I mean, when was the last time a big name leftie went to prison for destroying a hard drive? I hope Barr has read up on his history because it shows that the first thing tyrants do once they get in power is to punish their enemies. Severely. I'm sure Attorney General Andrew Weissmann will have NO problem going after the left's enemies until they are either penniless or in prison. Or both.

By allowing politics to dictate when, where, and against whom the law is applied it proves that political affiliation has surpassed the rule of law, and by extension the Constitution.

......and why Mark Levin says we live in a post constitutional society. He is not exaggerating.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Donald Trump *just* got over the coronavirus and is out crisscrossing the country and actually campaigning and working his ass off.

Joe Biden is LITERALLY hiding in his basement in Delaware all this week.

Exactly...Ol' Sleepy's campaigning (or lack thereof) is quite simply astounding...have you ever seen anyone in a major election acting this way? Ever? Disappearing for days at a time just weeks before the election?

And the MSM, when they finally catch a glimpse of him out in public ask the hard-hitting question of 'What flavor milk shake you get?' And they wonder why the term 'Fake News' is sticking?

This is quite literally one of the greatest farces played on America.

In my blue state, there's media coverage that the ballot boxes are literally overflowing already and they're predicting ~90% voting.

Let's hope REAL questions get asked in the debate tomorrow.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Attorney General Andrew Weissmann

**shudder**

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
^^^The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree when it comes to an attraction to young girls.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:

Top. Men.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post