SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
This seems a more likely explanation of what is going on...

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
^^^^ The (DNC) Communist Party hates America, so it's plausible.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
I agree Fuck Joe Biden
----------------------

Watch College Football Fans Roast Joe Biden in Stadiums Across the Country

With each passing week, there seems to be some new misstep or disaster for President Joe Biden and his administration. The trend has not been lost on many Americans, which can be seen in Biden’s declining poll numbers.

This weekend, millions of Americans gathered together in college football stadiums across the country. For many of them, their excitement for football was nearly matched by their disdain for the president.

As noted by the Daily Caller, at least four games over the past few days featured fans chanting “F*** Joe Biden.”

The first of those came Thursday night at Brooks Stadium in Conway, South Carolina, where Coastal Carolina played host to the Citadel.

“F*** JOE BIDEN chant at the first Coastal Carolina football game,” Old Row Sports tweeted along with a video.

The next chant occurred in Blacksburg, Virginia, on Friday, where my beloved alma mater, Virginia Tech, handed North Carolina an upset loss.

“Another F*** JOE BIDEN chant, this time at the Virginia Tech game,” Old Row Sports wrote on Twitter. “ITS NOW A MOVEMENT.”

The movement continued Saturday in Alabama as the Auburn Tigers handily defeated the Akron Zips.

Finally, Texas A&M fans in College Station made their disdain for Biden known on Saturday night during the Aggies’ victory over the Kent State Golden Flashes. A fourth “Fuck Joe Biden” chant at Aggies.

While these fans all made it explicitly clear that there was no love lost for Joe Biden, their actions spoke just as loudly as their words. The packed stadiums full of maskless fans across the country essentially amounted to a raucous rejection of the Biden administration and its fear-mongering health officials.

Daily Caller reporter David Hookstead summed up this sentiment perfectly in a tweet of his own on Sunday.

“More than 50 college football games were played Saturday in packed stadiums across America, and it was beautiful,” he wrote. “The fear mongering mob telling people to stay inside forever lost, and they lost in a big way.”

The scenes from this weekend are in many ways a tangible example of Biden’s plummeting approval numbers. According to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll conducted Aug. 29-Sept. 1, Biden’s overall approval rating among Americans has fallen to 44 percent. In late June, the same poll found 50 percent of Americans approved of Biden’s job as president.

On the issue of coronavirus, 52 percent of Americans said they approved of the job Biden is doing — a 10-point decrease from late June, when 62 percent of Americans approved of his handling of the pandemic.

Across the country, people are growing increasingly tired of the scare tactics. It’s time for America to return to normal, and this weekend’s slate of college football games was a great step in that direction.

https://www.westernjournal.com...e1b3f261f7a1bc097e10

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I love it

I think getting out in the sunshine and being in a happy crowd of people rooting for the same team has made them realize just how much they've missed normalcy. It seems there was a sense of euphoria in those crowds, and now that people have gotten that first taste after all this idiotic shit, well, it ain't good for President Shit Head.

However, as a commenter said in the page linked to, the rage is about more than just masks. People have had it with this jackass fool.

Posts: 107599 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/bord...ter-escaping-police/

The cartel bosses are fighting for control of lucrative human and drug smuggling corridors into the U.S. Currently, the Gulf Cartel is believed to be making more money from the smuggling of migrants than drugs.

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden on Tornadoes: ‘They Don’t Call Them That Anymore’

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...l-them-that-anymore/

You have to see it.

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Joe Biden on Tornadoes: ‘They Don’t Call Them That Anymore’

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...l-them-that-anymore/

You have to see it.

Well to be fair the only time an East or West Coast Dim talks about anything in the midwest is usually after a storm or flood makes the news. The rest of the time it is just that annoying part of a plane trip as they flyover it.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.politico.com/newsl...s/west-wing-playbook

When Biden gives public remarks, some White House staffers will either mute him or turn off his remarks, according to White House officials.

It’s not that they’re indifferent to what their boss has to say. Indeed, their livelihoods are directly invested in it. Rather, they’re filled with anxiety that he’s going to take questions from the press and veer off the West Wing’s carefully orchestrated messaging.

“I know people who habitually don’t watch it live for that reason,” said one current official.

Biden’s advisers have urged him to answer fewer of the questions being shouted at him by reporters covering his events. While the president sometimes obliges and quickly leaves the podium after remarks, he has a tendency to buck those staffers trying to rein him in. “I’m not supposed to take any questions, but go ahead,” he said after addressing FEMA the other week.

On the campaign trail, he’d often make a self-deprecating quip: “No one ever doubts that I mean what I say. The problem is, I sometimes say all that I mean.”

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

The cartel bosses are fighting for control of lucrative human and drug smuggling corridors into the U.S. Currently, the Gulf Cartel is believed to be making more money from the smuggling of migrants than drugs.

Before Biden the human smugglers had it tough. They had to get their cargo across the river, avoid border control and get them miles inside the border and to a safe house. Now they just find a border control agent and surrender. Much easier.

Posts: 300 | Location: Canyon Lake, TX | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the Cartel jokers are profit sharing "10% for the big guy" like his son does

quote:
Originally posted by F_L:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Before Biden the human smugglers had it tough. They had to get their cargo across the river, avoid border control and get them miles inside the border and to a safe house. Now they just find a border control agent and surrender. Much easier.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Total shitbag. New Jerseyans aren't fooled by this weakling.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I used to think obama was the worst president we ever had, but biden pushes obama to #2 worst

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...labor-event-n2595515

Calling for a moment of silence to honor "the hundreds of union workers" who died with the Wuhan coronavirus — something he did not do for the hundreds of Americans and thousands of Afghan allies he abandoned in Afghanistan — President Biden held an event to Celebrate labor unions at the White House on Wednesday.

biden: "this is your house," adding he "wouldn't be here without you."

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
You guys are being too hard on Ol' Joe. You see, Joe knows perfectly well that when Dr. Jill shuffles him off to hospice care then the only people who'll be watching out for him are union nurses and union attendants.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Obama was worse - much worse. He knew exactly what he was doing. If China Joe says something - its because Obama and Jarett authorized it.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
I thought Joe and Hoe’s Administration would just be bad for America.

Honestly never thought he would actually try so hard to destroy our country.
This first 8 months of his Residency is much worse than I ever imagined it could be.

I am now convinced full out destruction of our country is the intended plan to be followed by a World Government.

We have no standing in the world now as a military power, and now he is starting his work to destroy our military academies.

Because Joe’s military prowess is so grand, and Joe’s military advisors handled Afghanistan so well, now we have this:

Biden admin dismisses Trump appointees, hundreds of DOD advisory board members.
Link

Eleven Trump appointees to the Military Academy Advisory Boards have been told by the Biden administration that they must resign or will be removed.

Kellyanne Has Quite the Response to Being Told to Resign or Be Removed from Military Academy Advisory Board
Link

Spicer said, “We have got some breaking news tonight. All Trump appointees, including myself, have been kicked off the boards of the United States Naval Academy, Air Force Academy, and West Point in an unprecedented move by the Biden administration.
Link

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Kellyanne Conway zaps Biden on a White House request to step down from the Board of Visitors to the US Air Force Academy.

Link to her response.

"President Biden, I'm not resigning, but you should."

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Biden admin held a press conference to address skyrocketing grocery prices.
Neither these rocket scientist nor the media propaganda wing of the Democrat party thought to question how skyrocketing fuel prices add to the cost of delivering food to market.

This was their claim/excuse.
If you take out beef, pork and poultry, the “price increases are more in line with a historical norms.”

In other words, if you take out the entire meat section of the store, this really isn’t that big a deal, right?

I’m sure that’s going to make families struggling to pay higher grocery bills feel a lot better. Geez.

Link

My how things change.
It was just back in July when they said our 4th of July BBQ was going to be $0.16 cheaper because hot dog and ground round prices were down.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post