SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
video at link

https://twitter.com/i/status/1433500992297910273

and
https://redstate.com/nick-aram...hts-movement-n437280

Biden Completely Incoherent at Meeting With Rabbis, Then Lies His Head off About Being in Civil Rights Movement

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
video at link

https://twitter.com/i/status/1433500992297910273

and
https://redstate.com/nick-aram...hts-movement-n437280

Biden Completely Incoherent at Meeting With Rabbis, Then Lies His Head off About Being in Civil Rights Movement

I really felt sorry for the poor sign language lady......signing, "I really have no idea what the hell he is saying and where he is going with this."

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/econ...ws&utm_medium=banner

Jobs report is a nightmare. Missed projections by 500k jobs. But the unemployment rate went down so we’re all good.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Breitbart link

https://trib.al/z4Colfe?fbclid...jiCxjxgrc5lFucphKhhs

Emboldened by the resounding success of Afghanistan, Iraq wants all US troops out of the country by 2022.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
In that case, I imagine President Two Scoops will announce the immediate withdrawal of all US forces from that region, with a deadline of 4:30 this afternoon.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
IRAQ is drooling with excitement at the thought of all the weapons that would be left in the wake of another 'successful withdrawal' by the US Military... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8886 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Video of 240 individuals emptying backpacks of ballots in the middle of the night into drop boxes in Georgia.

Hmmm… Joe, that doesn’t sound good.

Better send the FBI to delete the videos.

Link

According to John Fredericks state officials now have video of 240 leftist operatives he called “ballot traffickers” dumping tens of thousands of ballots into drop boxes in the middle of the night in locations across Georgia.

The leftist operatives were identified making numerous drops in the middle of the night. They were filmed emptying their backpacks of ballots into the drop boxes in the middle of the night. Ballot harvesting is not legal in Georgia.

Link

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
as much as I'd like to watch the video of Bidet, my opinion is already so low that I don't need it reinforced

he's a drooling sexual predator - and those are his positive attributes

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:

Hmmm… Joe, that doesn’t sound good.

Better send the FBI to delete the videos.

Why should Biden even care? There is absolutely nothing that anyone can find or uncover that would overturn the 2020 election. The best we can hope for at this point is that these crimes being unearthed lead to meaningful changes to election laws and enforcement. Beyond that maybe we can hope that some higher ups actually go to jail.

ETA: Too good Big Grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT...m_medium=share_sheet

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balzé Halzé,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

Hey, Biden’s got your backs, y'all. No worries, he won't leave anyone behind, he says.

Tone deaf old fart.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
A song for Joe.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Hey, Biden’s got your backs, y'all. No worries, he won't leave anyone behind, he says.

Tone deaf old fart.

what about all the people he left behind in Afghanistan?

or don't they count?

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
quote:

Tone deaf old fart.

what about all the people he left behind in Afghanistan?

or don't they count?

They weren't left behind, they were "stranded". I think that's the term he used.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
We on the Right need to increase the use of ridicule as weapon in the current warm war:

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
No worries, he won't leave anyone behind, he says.

Yeah, uh, he can't - they're already here.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1558 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^ That's right on.

And now's the time to keep the pressure on.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^ That's right on.

Right up to the point when he says Def Leppard sucks. Wink

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LA Linemen turn their backs on Biden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?..._channel=Mr.Burgandy

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

This administration in one picture.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tuckerrnr1,

Posts: 5738 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post