SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
^^^

entirely accurate

Posts: 53188 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
if I recall correctly, I read somewhere recently that the US became energy independent under President Trump for the first time in 50 years

and it took 4 months for gas lines to show up under Joe and the Toe

Posts: 53188 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6168 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sourdough44:
https://www.foxbusiness.com/po...ne-blocking-keystone

Just more nonsense from him.
Simple rule of thumb for this administration....If it's good for the US Biden and crew are completely opposed to it. If it's bad for the US, they are completely in favor of it. Impeachment anyone?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Impeachment anyone?

God no! And get Kamala?

There is NO chance anyone would impeach the first female black President.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Impeachment anyone?

Not as long as Nancy Pelosi and the Dems. control the House.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24120 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
quote:
Impeachment anyone?

God no! And get Kamala?
Please explain the difference to me. Biden is doing exactly as he's told to do, and given her entire career history, Kameltoe would do the exact same thing.
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Impeachment anyone?

Not as long as Nancy Pelosi and the Dems. control the House.
That was more sarcasm than it was suggestion.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
OH My!

An F-150 for Joe with two steering wheels.

I remember when we took the keys from our dad after his dementia deteriorated his mental capacity.
Looks like they have done the same with Joe and took his key’s away.

The Electric F-150 media dog and pony show for Joe included a specially equipped F-150 with two steering wheels so someone else could steer while Joe pretended he was driving.

WOW! Biden Caught Fake Driving — Someone Else Is Steering Vehicle — It Was All a Stunt!

Think about this.
It was a media event with a dozen or so reporters present to observer.
Not one of the Mainstream reporters thought to question why someone else was driving.

Link to video on Rumble.

Joe pretends to drive, Joe pretends to be President, all seems to make sense if you think about it.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I believe I heard, read or something that the POTUS is not allowed to drive?

Posts: 5324 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Please explain the difference to me. Biden is doing exactly as he's told to do, and given her entire career history, Kameltoe would do the exact same thing.

I wasn't entirely serious in my post. But sure, I'll play.

Tell me who, by name, Kamala would take orders from once sworn in as the President of the United States? If you mean decisions that politically align with the Senate and the House, well sure, every President does that. It's the only way to pass a law.

I love all the crazy conspiracies that a President will blindly follow mysterious orders from someone. Same goes with Supreme Court Justices.

Joe is a different story, he's in early dementia.

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:

Not entirely true.

https://www.borgenmagazine.com...nt-allowed-to-drive/

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1366 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Cranky old man Biden getting annoyed at a graduating class of Coasties because they aren't clapping for him. Roll Eyes

"You are a really dull class. Come on, man. Is the sun getting to you? I would think you'd have an opportunity when I say that about the Navy to clap — to be here together …"

Link

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
Tell me who, by name, Kamala would take orders from once sworn in as the President of the United States?
Look at Kameltoe's history. The woman stands for nothing and has zero beliefs of her own. She's advocated for anything, at any time, even if it completely contradicts what she might have said yesterday, if it moves her career forward. If she were given the presidency through one means or another, she'd do and say whatever the administration Left told her to do, just like that brain dead, urine soaked, relic does today. Short story, Biden does exactly as he's told to do, and so would she, with the outcome being the same clusterf*ck agenda we see today.

Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
“If it moves her career forward…”. That’s the issue. If she becomes President, there’s no one left to suck up to. It will be the last job she’ll ever have. Her ambition, usually focused on getting ahead will shift to her “legacy”. She knows she’d never win an actual election, which is why she’s so dangerous.

She’d go hard left on Pelosi and Schumer right in to the arms of the Democrat extremists (because she’s one of them). She might even help primary moderate Democrats to bolster the extremist wing of the party.

I’d like to avoid that. There are things worse than Biden.

2022 can’t get here fast enough.

posted Hide Post
Kills the Keystone pipeline in America and allows the Russians to complete their pipeline.

Biden, Reversing Trump, Permits Key Putin Goal: New Russian Natural Gas Pipeline To Germany

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...gas-pipeline-germany

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Cranky old man Biden getting annoyed at a graduating class of Coasties because they aren't clapping for him. Roll Eyes

"You are a really dull class. Come on, man. Is the sun getting to you? I would think you'd have an opportunity when I say that about the Navy to clap — to be here together …"

Link

Well corrupt joe didn’t call the Coasties dumb bastards, so in his tapioca mind his speech was gravitas as fuck.

Posts: 3150 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Believe it is not allowed to drive on the “open road”.

Aside from that the media reported that Joe drove.
—————
(CNN)It's not every day an American president gets to speed down a driving course in an electric pick-up truck trailed by Secret Service. But on Tuesday, President Joe Biden did just that.

"This sucker's quick," said Biden, donning aviator sunglasses, from the driver's seat after pulling the truck up to reporters and photographers.
—————
Yahoo News
Biden got to test-drive Ford's electric F-150

The evident highlight of the day for Biden was test-driving the Ford Lightning. "This sucker's quick," he told reporters.

Biden floors electric Ford F-150 in test drive: 'This sucker is quick'
—————-

I am thinking the media would have had a field day with this if President Trump pretended to drive.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
President Trump wouldn't have pretended. He would have just done it....and then the press would have gone nuts over him breaking protocol.

Posts: 170 | Location: Kearney, MO | Registered: October 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
USA Today fact checkers at work questioning Gateway Pundit on claim of Joe not driving the F150.
———-
Hello,

I’m Chiara Vercellone, a fact check reporter with USA TODAY. I’m emailing you because we’ve come across the article published by Gateway Pundit which claims Biden was not, in fact, driving the Ford F-150 electric truck earlier this week.

I’ve read your article and I see that you mention the model Biden was driving has two steering wheels. Where did you get that information from? Did Ford confirm that with you?

I also wanted to ask you if you could elaborate on the tone and motivation to write the article.

We are writing a fact check on this and will be publishing this week.

Thank you in advance.
———-
Gateway Pundit Response

Hi Chiara,

We also have some questions for you as well.

Did you watch the entire video in our post and/or view the photos?
Did you see the second person in the passenger seat with his hands on that wheel?
Did you see when Joe Biden moved the steering wheel yet the car is not moving in that direction?

And what is your motivation in asking TGP these questions?
What are you trying to assess from your questions?

Have you confirmed with Ford on the record their statement?

Do you believe Joe Biden is fit enough to drive a car or truck?
Would you ride in a car with Joe Biden driving you?

Did you watch his speech on Tuesday? Did you count how many times he got lost in his own words?
Have you reported on his mental decline? Have you reported on his dementia?
Or is your organization protecting Joe Biden?
Why do you continue to hide the truth from the American public?

We will also be doing a follow-up story including your email… Could you please provide some additional information?

What is the tone and motivation of your questions?
Can you elaborate on your motivation for this fact check?
What conclusions are you trying to affirm through your questioning?

Thank you,
Jim Hoft

Link to article.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Excellent!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38683 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post