SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
And the lies continue from the Biden campaign.

A new Joe Biden presidential campaign ad features Blind Pig co-owner Joe Malcoun, who blames the businesses economic inactivity on President Donald Trump.

https://trib.al/j2EWBfI

Except.....
The Biden team is under fire for releasing a TV campaign ad last week depicting a Michigan bar owner struggling to keep his business afloat during the pandemic.

What the ad fails to mention is the man is actually a wealthy tech investor who made contributions to the former vice president’s campaign. He also supported Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's stay-at-home orders that kept businesses shuttered longer.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...struggling-bar-owner

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
This post is about the Hunter Biden laptop left at the repair shop

A copy of the quote for repair supposedly w Hunter Biden's signature is on the net.

But there are two versions. One w the shop address hidden. The other w Hunter Biden info hidden.

Also, Hunter Biden's full name is Robert Hunter Biden.

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are trying to win over the girlie man vote.

14 Days: Joe Biden Campaign Posts Cat Videos

https://www.breitbart.com/2020...gn-posts-cat-videos/

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
example of one of the Hunter Biden emails to Devon Archer from 2014

BSF = Boies Schiller Flexner law firm

"BSF can actually have direct discussions at state, energy, and NSC"

"buy a cell phone from a 7/11 or CVS"

"We could be invaluable in expanding their operations outside UK .... whether that's China, Mexico, ..."

PRC = China

"We had assurances that the PRC money would come first"

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...tration-as-currency/

Biden Defector’s Emails Reveal Hunter’s Associates Viewed Direct ‘Pipeline’ to Administration as ‘Currency’

Hunter Biden’s business associates spoke candidly in emails about Hunter Biden’s role in the business, particularly as it related to foreign ventures, apparently viewing the Biden name as a form of “currency,” and bragging that they had a “direct…pipeline” to the Obama-Biden Administration.

In another email, Hunter Biden’s associates touted Hunter’s access to the White House and contrasted his willingness to “take on risk” with that of Chris Heinz—then-Secretary of State John Kerry’s stepson and a close friend of Biden and Archer—who was uncomfortable with some of their potential partnerships.

In October 2013, Hunter Biden’s associates (including Devon Archer) discussed which one of their corporate vehicles would be appropriate for a new deal they were working on. Archer noted their need to use a “Rosemont Seneca SPV” (also known as a special purpose vehicle) because Rosemont Capital was too close to the Heinz family and because using an SPV could “bring Hunter into the mix.” Archer explained his desire “to leverage Hunter more” in a way that didn’t involve Heinz, who Archer called “much more risk averse.”

Another benefit of the Rosemont Seneca SPV was, per an October 5 email from Hunter Biden and Devon Archer’s business associate Bevan Cooney to Archer, it “would be good to put some honey in Hunter’s pocket.” That same day Archer responded: “Agreed. I also have more autonomy with that company as I own it with Hunter and he’s willing to take on risk… Hunter will work if we need him too [sic] as well.”

Five days later, Biden’s business associate Jason Galanis confirmed to Archer that he had changed the corporate references in the proposal to include a Hunter Biden-controlled firm. Archer replied, clearly pleased. “Perfect. Let’s just keep to that. We get the Biden lift and stay out of Heinz panties.” Archer had noted he would use Rosemont Seneca Partners instead of Rosemont Capital, in which Heinz held a stake. Hunter Biden and Devon Archer’s Rosemont Seneca Partners would play a pivotal role in their future deals.

in December 2013, Rosemont Seneca Partners finalized a deal with the Chinese government-backed investment vehicle, Bohai Harvest, to form Bohai Harvest RST, a new firm in which Hunter Biden would maintain a 10% equity stake and whose funds would grow to at least $1.5 billion.

Soon after that deal (and after Biden and Archer joined the board of Ukraine’s Burisma Holdings), Heinz made moves to sever his formal business ties with Archer and Biden in May 2014. Just hours after Burisma’s announcement that Biden and Archer had joined the board, Heinz emailed top aides for his step-father and then-Secretary of State John Kerry, alerting them to the potentially compromising arrangement. “Apparently Devon and Hunter both joined the board of Burisma and a press release went out today,” Heinz said. “I can’t speak why they decided to, but there was no investment by our firm in their company.”

But Heinz’s concerns apparently did not deter Biden and his associates from continuing to leverage the Biden family name to pursue questionable business arrangements.

In an email on November 4, 2014, Biden’s business associate Jason Galanis discussed a draft pitch that he was preparing for possible investors. Galanis explained that the presentation would cover boilerplate issues like investor protections. But Galanis also sought to emphasize their connections to the White House, specifically Vice President Joe Biden : “I wanted to focus on the ‘other currency’ we are bringing to the table… direct administration pipeline .” Galanis also mentioned dropping Joe Biden’s connections in their pitch when dealing with union pension funds. Galanis wrote, “maybe we should also remind of HB’s dad’s union relationships to justify the ask??”

more at link

posted Hide Post
Majority of likely voters believe Biden had conflict of interest involving Ukraine oversight, son

https://justthenews.com/politi..._campaign=newsletter

A majority of likely voters believe Joe Biden when vice president had a conflict of interest in his oversight of Ukrainian corruption, considering his son was on the payroll of a Ukrainian energy conglomerate being investigated for corruption in that country, according to a new Just the News Daily Poll with Scott Rasmussen

When asked, 53% of likely voters agreed with the proposition that Biden's oversight posed such a conflict. Twenty-six percent found no moral issues with that arrangement, while 21% were uncertain.

The survey of 1,265 Likely Voters was conducted by Rasmussen using a mixed mode approach from Oct. 15-17, 2020.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
in above posts you see that Bevan Cooney was working w Hunter Biden and Devon Archer. Cooney was sent to prison.

Cooney just recently provided Peter Schweizer access to 26,000 emails. Peter Schweizer who wrote "Clinton Cash" and exposed the Clinton Foundation.

Peter Schweizer now reports:

"Hearing that Bevan Cooney who has shared his Biden related emails with us has been REMOvED from the federal facility in Oregon where he is being detained"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

not sure of the significance

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://heavy.com/news/bevan-cooney/

Cooney was sentenced on July 31, 2019 to serve 30 months in prison for “defrauding a Native American tribal entity and various investment advisory clients of tens of millions of dollars in connection with the issuance of bonds by the tribal entity and the subsequent sale of those bonds through fraudulent and deceptive means,” according to the Southern District of New York U.S. Attorney’s Office.

“Bevan Cooney was part of a conspiracy that orchestrated a complex and corrupt scheme to defraud a Native American community and the clients of two asset management firms,” U.S. Attorney Audrey Strauss said.

Archer, a longtime business partner of Biden’s, was indicted alongside Cooney in the Wakpamni Lake Community Corporation bond scheme that defrauded investors of more than $60 million

On top of his prison time, Cooney was sentenced three years of supervised release, the U.S. District Attorney’s Office announced. He was also ordered to forfeit $9,527,000 and to make restitution in the amount of $43,785,176.

Archer, on the other hand, is currently awaiting sentencing after an appellate court overturned a federal judge’s previous ruling to vacate his conviction

Cooney in 2019 reached out to Breitbart’s Peter Schweizer, claiming he was the “fall guy” for the fraud scheme, according to the outlet. He indicated that Archer and Biden dodged responsibility, Breitbart continued.

From prison, Cooney later provided Schweizer with written authorization, his email account name and his password to retrieve the emails detailed in the mentioned story, Breitbart reported.

“He authorized, in writing, the publication of these emails— notable because it is the first time a close associate has publicly confirmed Hunter’s trading on his father’s influence,” the outlet continued.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
follow on to above post

Devon Archer was also convicted with Bevan Cooney

But Judge Ronnie Abrams over turned the conviction of Archer.

Who is Ronnie Abrams ?

- Appointed by obama

- the wife of Mueller Special Counsel prosecutor Greg Andes

https://www.reuters.com/articl...scheme-idUSKCN1NK341

November 2018

U.S. District Judge Ronnie Abrams in Manhattan ruled that the evidence at the trial earlier this year had not shown that the man, Devon Archer, knew that the bond issue was fraudulent, or that he received any personal benefit from it. Abrams said she was “left with an unwavering concern that Archer is innocent of the crimes charged.”

She upheld the convictions of John Galanis and Bevan Cooney, who were tried and convicted alongside Archer.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.politico.com/news/...partner-fraud-428154

October 2020

A federal appeals court reinstated the fraud conviction of Hunter Biden’s former business partner on Wednesday, reversing a lower court judge who had granted his request for a retrial.

Hunter Biden was not implicated in the scheme, which defrauded the Oglala Sioux Indian tribe out of the proceeds of bond sales. But the scheme was committed under the auspices of a broader business venture in which Hunter Biden was involved, and the perpetrators invoked his name to bolster their legitimacy, according to testimony and a consultant’s slide presentation presented at trial. A lawyer for Hunter Biden has said his name was invoked without his knowledge and that he cut ties with the perpetrators when he learned of their misconduct.

Devon Archer, whose conviction was reinstated by Wednesday’s ruling had partnered with Hunter Biden in Rosemont Seneca, a Washington-based investment firm. Starting in 2014, the pair served together on the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian natural gas company accused of corruption, at the same time that his father oversaw U.S. policy towards Ukraine

Archer was convicted in June 2018 of securities fraud and conspiracy to commit securities fraud, but five months later, trial Judge Ronnie Abrams of the Southern District of New York overturned the conviction.

In its ruling, the Second Circuit wrote that the District Court “abused its discretion” in overturning the jury’s verdict.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

small world

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
With all of this coming to light lately, combined with the crack pipe pictures, I can’t get out of my head a scenario at home between JB and son “dope” Hunter going something like this Cheech and Chong scene.

https://youtu.be/-lin8sf_Uns

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ I hope he (or someone on his staff) had the good sense to copy everything, first.

Meanwhile, Biden's hoping a bit of flakiness reassures centrist voters.

Biden Reportedly Considering Former Senator Jeff Flake For Cabinet Post

http://www.yahoo.com/news/bide...nator-182159332.html

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
more on EZ B post

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...r-to-the-de-n2578470

Rudy Giuliani handed over "very, very sensitive" text messages to the Delaware State Police that are allegedly from Hunter Biden to his father, former Vice President Joe Biden. In the text messages, Hunter allegedly accused his sister-in-law and former lover, Hallie Biden , of telling Hunter's therapist that he was sleeping with a 14-year-old girl.

text message:

"She told my therapist I was sexually inappropriate with [name redacted when she says that I face time naked with her and the reason I can't have her out to see me is because I walk around naked smoking crack talking [redacted] girls on face time. When she was present she said that [redacted] never said anything like that but the bottom line is that she I create and caused a very unsafe environment for the kids. If it stopped there I would let it go but then [redacted] friend [redacted] sober coach."

According to Giuliani, there are "numerous pictures of underage girls" that accompany the text messages. He was "very uncomfortable" with the texts and pictures, which is why he turned them over to the Delaware State Police on Monday

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

remember who Hallie Biden is. She is the widow of Hunter Biden's brother Beau. Beau Biden died in 2015. In 2017 Hunter started dating Hallie. Then in 2019, Hunter and Hallie broke up. (days after Joe Biden announced his presidential bid).

posted Hide Post
^^^ Now that's an October Surprise! Thanks Mr. Giuliani!

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Think of what the press would do if this were D. Trump Jr and senior. Imagine the feeding frenzy.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden says "the vast majority of intelligence people say there is no basis to claims" that Hunter profited off the Biden name.

Reporter Adrienne Pedersen asked, “So, Wisconsin’s Republican Sen., Ron Johnson, put out a statement, on Homeland Security letterhead, saying Hunter Biden, together with other Biden family members, profited off the Biden name. Is there any legitimacy to Sen. Johnson’s claims?”

Biden responded, “None whatsoever. This is the same garbage Rudy Giuliani, Trump’s henchman — it’s the last-ditch effort in this desperate campaign to smear me and my family. Even the man who served with him on that committee, the former nominee for the Republican Party, said there’s no basis to this, and…the vast majority of the intelligence people have come out and said, there’s no basis at all. Ron should be ashamed of himself.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clip...ar-me-and-my-family/

? what the hell is he talking about ?

What intel people ?
Romney ?

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
“None whatsoever.... Ron should be ashamed of himself.”

Roll Eyes
He's pathetic. This country will not elect this stooge:

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
in the video above posted by chellim, listen closely at 4'40"

A voice says "Adrian that's all the time we have. So sorry"

But the reporter goes ahead and asks the question .

Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Possibly hes talking about what the 50 FORMER AND HIGHLY PARTISAN DEMOCRAT intel community a-holes had to say, which was basically a compensated political ad.

(Clapper et al)
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Joe Biden says "the vast majority of intelligence people say there is no basis to claims" that Hunter profited off the Biden name.

Reporter Adrienne Pedersen asked, “So, Wisconsin’s Republican Sen., Ron Johnson, put out a statement, on Homeland Security letterhead, saying Hunter Biden, together with other Biden family members, profited off the Biden name. Is there any legitimacy to Sen. Johnson’s claims?”

Biden responded, “None whatsoever. This is the same garbage Rudy Giuliani, Trump’s henchman — it’s the last-ditch effort in this desperate campaign to smear me and my family. Even the man who served with him on that committee, the former nominee for the Republican Party, said there’s no basis to this, and…the vast majority of the intelligence people have come out and said, there’s no basis at all. Ron should be ashamed of himself.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clip...ar-me-and-my-family/

? what the hell is he talking about ?

What intel people ?
Romney ?

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Deny Deny Deny, shift the narrative, nothing has changed...

Wouldn't be surprised if he came out claiming his son was addicted to crack and he's getting him help, that it's been a terrible experience no family should go through, we're doing all we can to help him, etc etc for sympathy...

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
"The vast majority of intelligence people"

Can someone decode that for me? I'm never the smartest guy in the room, even when I'm by myself, and I feel like I should know what he's attempting to say here but I need help.

Anyone?

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9692 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post