SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
You’d think they’d give him a catch phrase that wasn’t sort of a tongue twister...given his condition and all...

About the second time he screws it up, it'll get ' new and improved.'

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...end-debates-n2573724

Former Second Lady Dr. Jill Biden vowed that her husband, presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden, will attend the three scheduled presidential debates. Dr. Biden told Fox News's Dana Perino that her husband will appear at the pre-scheduled debates to face-off against President Trump, as planned:

"Oh yes," Dr. Biden said. "He will. I think it's three debates that they decided on. Yeah. He'll be there."

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The economy was doing great and would not need "building back..." if not for the damn Democrap politicians using the wu-flu as an excuse to destroy it and Trump. F...that senile fool.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
Dr Biden is certain that her husband will be there.

But where does Joe think that where is there?

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Former Second Lady Dr. Jill Biden vowed that her husband, presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden, will attend the three scheduled presidential debates. Dr. Biden told Fox News's Dana Perino that her husband will appear at the pre-scheduled debates to face-off against President Trump, as planned:

I'll believe it when I see it. They'll probably give ol' Joe da 'rona to keep him off the stage.

Really, this is actually very difficult to believe. It's political suicide. President Trump will clean that geezer's clock.

Posts: 107597 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
They'll probably give ol' Joe da 'rona to keep him off the stage.

Yup, there’s no guarantee of a debate yet.
“Yes, he really was going to debate and was sure to win, but this awful thing happened. He’ll be better by the election, though, so give him your vote.”

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, as I said- I'll believe it when I see it.

Posts: 107597 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
Is not building back better making great again?

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:
Dr Biden is certain that her husband will be there.

But where does Joe think that where is there?

Maybe kind of a Catch-22. Put Biden on stage, people will see the real Biden, he will lose votes. Don't but Biden on state, people will wonder what's up, he will lose votes.

Maybe the only hope the Dem's have is vote fraud.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Well...there might be A (one) debate...(maybe)...

But guessing if there is...there won't be any more...

Of course, no badly how he performs...the majority of MSM will declare him the far superior candidate, no matter how badly they have to spin it.

$.02 worth.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...end-debates-n2573724

"Oh yes," Dr. Biden said. "He will. I think it's three debates that they decided on. Yeah. He'll be there."
And the burning question after reading that...why is 'Mrs' Biden answering this question? Yeah. This is getting really ridiculous at this point. The stealth candidate...Joe Biden. Roll Eyes

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boss1:
However - the first states start early voting in about 30 days...

Playing 'duck and cover' is really eating up the clock.

As I see it they are playing ‘duck and cover’ to eat up the clock, while pushing mail in voting.

Agree to debate but then find all possible excuses for delay.

Move mail-in voting up to allow time for the postal service and increased time to count ballots, because it is too dangerous to go to the polls.

Get as many people to vote prior to the debate.
Once a vote is cast, they cannot pull it back if Joe is forced into actually participating in a Presidential Debate.
They want people to vote while remembering Joe as he was, a debate will reveal his current cognitive impairment.

Anyone that believes Joe is not in a rapid cognitive decline is delusional.

Delay debate, while moving up the mail-in ballot timeframe is the plan.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Whether they want people to remember Biden as he was or just want people to remember Biden as he's marketed, he's still got a problem. If he ain't out there, then he's heavily dependent on advertising to beat an incumbent. Gambling everything on an air war didn't do Bloomberg much good recently, so I'm not sure how well it's going to bring out the Democratic vote in the general election - much less convince those who claim to have not chosen a candidate yet.
quote:
Originally posted by TSE:
Is not building back better making great again?

That's part of the weakness of the tagline - you have to assume Trump has done massive damage to this country in order for Biden's slogan to appeal to you.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile, joe's publicly admitted Ukraine quid pro quo has all been forgotten by to many voters...

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Me thinks they're gonna be repeatedly reminded of that fact during the next two months! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

"In a slip-up on “The View” Wednesday, Whoopi Goldberg suggested Jill Biden, who has a doctorate in education, be appointed surgeon general if her husband wins the 2020 presidential election, calling her a “hell of a doctor.” " Red Face

Posts: 2542 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
joe's publicly admitted Ukraine quid pro quo...

Let's just send out our own little reminder:
Joe Biden Admits to Getting Ukrainian Prosecutor who Investigated Son Fired

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:

FIFY

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:

FIFY

I accept your edit.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe is the very definition of some who is perpetually and permanently befuddled.

Now playing on u-toob -

46 Minutes Of Joe Biden Talking Nonsense

His wife, family and handler’s are scum for subjecting him to something that he is incapable of handling.

Posts: 3479 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post