SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Twitter has now suspended Kayleigh McEnany's account.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I have a feeling Trump is going to let loose tonight at his rally, slamming Twitter, Facebook, and of course the Bidens. Watch out!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Inside Hunter Biden’s murky history of business dealings in China

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/...s-dealings-in-china/

An expose of Hunter Biden’s emails published by The Post on Wednesday showed the oft-troubled son leveraging access to his then-vice president father and introducing him to an executive of a Ukrainian gas company that was under scrutiny at the time.

The family’s dealings in Ukraine are the subject of several congressional probes and even led to the impeachment of President Trump who was eventually cleared in the Senate of the charge that he pressured Ukraine’s leader to dig up dirt on Joe Biden.

Hunter Biden’s dealings in China, however, have earned a lot less scrutiny — including over a $1 billion windfall for his business venture just days after visiting Beijing with his influential father.

In 2009, Hunter Biden and Christopher Heinz, the stepson of former secretary of state John Kerry, founded Rosemont Seneca Partners, a billion-dollar private equity firm.

Still at the helm of the firm, Hunter flew aboard Air Force Two to China in December 2013, accompanying his then-veep father on an official visit where Joe Biden reportedly met with Hunter’s Chinese partners.

Ten days later, Hunter’s company inked a deal with the state-owned Bank of China and created the $1 billion investment fund called Bohai Harvest RST (BHR), according to reporting by Peter Schweizer, president of the Government Accountability Institute and the best-selling author of “Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends.”

A representative for BHR told The New Yorker in July 2019 that Hunter Biden introduced his father to Chinese private equity executive Jonathan Li during the trip. Li later became the CEO of BHR.

Hunter Biden was forced to step down from the BHR board in October 2019 following blistering call outs from President Trump.

A spokesman for Biden’s family denied any wrongdoing or that there was a connection between the vice president’s visit and BHR’s wild fundraising success.

However, Schweizer found what he described as “a troubling pattern” of Biden and Heinz both seeming to benefit from their fathers’ positions in the Obama administration.

“Over the next seven years, as both Joe Biden and John Kerry negotiated sensitive and high-stakes deals with foreign governments, Rosemont entities secured a series of exclusive deals often with those same foreign governments,” Schweizer wrote in his book.

In another May 2017 incident, Hunter met with Chinese tycoon Ye Jianming, the chairman of energy company CEFC, in a Miami hotel room and the pair discussed American infrastructure and energy deals, according to a 2018 report by the New York Times.

After the meeting, Ye sent Hunter a 2.8-carat diamond and a “thank you” note and the ex-veep’s son began negotiating a deal for CEFC to invest $40 million dollars in a natural gas project on Louisiana’s Monkey Island.

Six months later, a CEFC executive was arrested in New York on unrelated bribery charges, and his first call was to Hunter Biden’s uncle, James Biden. According to the Times report, James believed the call was for Hunter.

“There is nothing else I have to say,” James Biden told the publication. “I don’t want to be dragged into this anymore.”

Posts: 12575 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I have a feeling Trump is going to let loose tonight at his rally, slamming Twitter, Facebook, and of course the Bidens. Watch out!

He sure did, and it was great!

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5149 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Now this is a delicious October surprise.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

He sure did, and it was great!
Though that might be a momentary feel good moment it does nothing to address the problem. Josh Hawley on Laura Ingram tonight was bloviating about making Dorsey/Zuckerberg appear before his committee to discuss their dealings with the Dem party on sinking and blocking the Hunter Biden story. F all of that! Put legislation forward to strip 'all' legal liability exempts from Twatter and Farcebook. Tee them up with legislation for millions of people to file lawsuits against them. Let's see how many tens of millions we can squeeze out of them. Bring the pain.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Burisma official reportedly linked to Joe Biden met with State officials in 2016, memos show

Vadym Pozharskyi's contacts with USAID flagged for U.S. ambassador in 2016.

https://justthenews.com/accoun..._campaign=newsletter

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow - this video is succinct, on point and simply well done

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTru.../1316465614823862274

Posts: 513 | Location: SEMO | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good video tiwimon.

I may possibly send this out to some dems I know that are not inflicted with moderate to advanced stages of TDS, but there a very few of them.

Thanks for posting it (last post on previous page).

Posts: 3464 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
Good video tiwimon.

I may possibly send this out to some dems I know that are not inflicted with moderate to advanced stages of TDS, but there a very few of them.

Thanks for posting it (last post on previous page).

Hey Cookster - that's great, I'm gonna borrow that inflicted with moderate to advanced stages of TDS statement!

I did the same this morning! I expect of the ones I sent at least a few will for sure be swayed - and a vote is a vote! The real hope is they forward it to more and more and snowballs

/Edit - well my spelling of course

Posts: 513 | Location: SEMO | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I recently posted a video of Biden groping children set to the English cover version of Despacito.

Youtube removed it citing Harassment and cyberbullying.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15692 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Interesting. It would have been easier to say copyright infringement.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3619 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
It is hilarious that someone thinks blocking both the President Trump's campaign and the GOP judiciary Committee accounts will keep a lid on this story.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
A good percentage of voters get their news on social media. They don't even have to read, just watch a video...and they believe what they hear.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Youtube removed it citing Harassment and cyberbullying.

Most likely you were reported by someone that can see the post and didn't like it, you, or both. If it's on your home feed, it's one of your friends,

I have a neighbor that is a facebook fanatic on the political threads, he looks for leftists that cross the lines of what you can and can't say in a post on FB.

He reports every one of them to get them tossed into FB jail or the comment removed... Its the new censorship process where you report being offended, or textually assaulted to screw with someone...

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Biden campaign let Covid-19 in through their door Smile

Suspending all campaign travel after Harris's communication director and flight crew member tested positive.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...affer-test-positive/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
WHY WEREN'T YOU WEARING YOUR MASK?? IF YOU HAD BEEN WEARING YOUR MASK, YOU AND THOSE AROUND YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN SAFE!!!!!!!! YOUR BLATANT DISREGARD FOR THESE WELL-ESTABLISHED, COMMON SENSE, LIFE-SAVING GUIDELINES HAS ENDANGERED THE VERY SURVIVAL OF THE HUMAN RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CANCEL THE CANCELED DEBATE!!!!!!!!

SECURE ALL WATERTIGHT DOORS!!!

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
biden is already thinking how he can use this cash as his own...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/a...t-haul/#162a571913ea

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post