SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
A can tell you FOR FACT via my volunteering at my kids' school that a typical 8th grader delivers a better speech.

This one is about a C-, on the 8th grade scale.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10906 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If we would just work together, we could work together to work together.

Working together, we can work together to work together, then we can do things that we do, every day, when we do them. Every day.

Posts: 107506 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
And, because we work together means that we aren't working apart because working apart just isn't working together.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2407 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kamala will be going to the UAE. That visit will be interesting. She better have coaching on the social norms and behaviors.

Posts: 17225 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If she breaks out "Derka, Derka Jihad!" she may not be coming back.

posted Hide Post
How is her speechwriter still employed?

P229

Posts: 3823 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
another Kamala Harris clip

How can she be this bad ?

video at:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1525651649141817346
I want to propose an alternate idea. Could it be that dimwit's staff are so fed up with her and her crap that they're giving her this twaddle to spew to her audiences to help her embarrass herself?
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Kamala will be going to the UAE. That visit will be interesting. She better have coaching on the social norms and behaviors.
She's proven time and again she's not interested in doing any of the work necessary to be effective at the job, so all bets are off on what she will or won't do while there.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The purpose of the visit is to improve diplomatic relations with UAE and pay respects for the death of the former ruler.

Posts: 17225 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, ol' Heels Up Harris has demonstrated time and again that she doesn't give a damn, and she doesn't care if everyone sees it. She's showing her ass to this country, and why not? She surely didn't earn the office she now holds, so it's all just a game to her.

I imagine she feels entitled to be the VP, but that's so far from the truth, she'll never see it. After she's out of office in 2025 and no longer wields power, I hope the derision of the country is relentless. She's gonna have to pay the piper some time, and since it's not happening now, it's sure to be later.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Coming soon: Ultra-SIGforum.

Anita Dunn needs to change her name to Anita Durr.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Coming soon: Ultra-SIGforum.

Anita Dunn needs to change her name to Anita Durr.

Apparently that was the result of a six month effort to come up with the term "Ultra MAGA". I just wanna know how much Biden and crew shelled out of that 'research'. Talk about a gift to The Donald. Big Grin

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Is this really any surprise to anyone? Phony POTUS with phony followers:

Link

Posts: 33773 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
^^^ Phony votes too. So it makes sense.

Boxes and boxes of phony votes.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10906 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Again, I'll ask- how is it being determined that these are fake accounts? What is the mechanism?

posted Hide Post
Deplorable Ultra MAGAs

Posts: 12659 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Again, I'll ask- how is it being determined that these are fake accounts? What is the mechanism?

Musk himself has been urging people to take a 100 user sample and there’s some sort of formula to determine the number of real vs bots.

The fact that the MSM is now freaking out yet again and trying to explain how he’s wrong and doing it wrong speaks volumes to me.

Posts: 33773 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The new WH press secretary is even worse than Psaki

video at link:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1526290296182546434

Posts: 19565 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:

Musk now has insider information on Twitter from his potential buy. The main sticking point is bots. Advertisers using twitter would stop if they knew how many twitter accounts were bots because it lowers the effectiveness of the their spend on the platform.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/n...twitter-8507051.html

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
The new WH press secretary is even worse than Psaki

video at link:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1526290296182546434

Wow. I had to cut it off midway through. It was just too cringe. She is completely unprepared and way in over her head in that job. At least Psaki could lay down bullshit with a certain amount of Pskill. The only thing this woman is good at apparently is calling people she disagrees with racist.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post