SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Your point is taken, Jim.

Let's get away from the remote analysis of Biden's clearly declining condition. Speculation and anecdotes about Alzheimers are pointless. The evidence speaks for itself. The man is in decline but even if he weren't, he's totally unqualified for the office of the presidency.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
He is unfit for a variety of reason, not the least of which is the fact that he is a moron. But the speculation on his mental health is becoming all consuming. Could it be that he is simply melting under the weight of his own low IQ under the stress of the national spotlight. Has it occurred to anyone that the Dems are hiding him in his basement because he is a fucking imbecile?

Good point. He is a fucking imbecile. It doesn't really matter why. Keep pounding away on that. If it turns out that they admit it's a medical condition, then we can address it as a medical condition. We're sorry. We didn't know... because you were lying about it.
But in the meantime he is just a fucking imbecile... and should be pounded on for it.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Y'know, Limbaugh dropped the comment today that Biden "isn't going to be there long anyway" if he's elected. My thought was: you know that, and I'm willing to believe that, but don't tell the Donkeys that there's no reason to stress over whether to vote for the Demented Delawarean because he'll be replaced promptly. At least, that is, until the Donkeys realize that there are all kinds of good reasons for them to worry about Harris simply slipping into the top slot.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
And while it needs no further discussion his health is the biggest reason to vote against him because the vice president doesn't become president because of incompetency. We can't let either of those anywhere close to the Whitehouse but every one here knows that. It's persuading the fence sitters and keeping the election fair that we need to address.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
^^Contact tracing...ahhh, yes. We all know what that'll mean. We're at a reported what?? ~5.4 MILLION cases? Just a tad late on that one Roll Eyes .

Colleges are really running away with this...fail to comply with the campus 'social distancing ambassador' at the risk of your education.

Still not seeing any significant, meaningful 'big announcements' from Sleepy and crew. 77 days and counting...take your time...

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
. . . And, the health and mental faculties of somebody who might (however unlikely) become leader of the free world . . .

quote:
. . . Could it be that he is simply melting under the weight of his own low IQ under the stress of the national spotlight . . .

I was just thinking. If we had some sort of a real national crisis, how could any rational, informed, and honest person want Biden at the helm?

Maybe I answered my own question.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...imate-change-agenda/

A Financial Times article posted Sunday night questions former Vice President Joe Biden’s lurch to the left on energy when his record shows more support for fossil fuels than windmills or solar panels.

“He served in an Obama administration that oversaw a historic surge in American oil and gas production, as shale went mainstream. Tens of thousands of wells were drilled and energy-bearing rocks fractured from North Dakota to Texas,” the Times reported. “And the industry cheered when the government he was part of lifted a ban on crude exports in 2015.”

Now, Biden is promising an energy policy that would not only undo the current energy renaissance in the United States but one that aligns so closely with Bernie Sanders and the Green New Deal supporters that his campaign released the Biden-Sanders Unity Task Force Recommendations Combating the Climate Crisis and Pursuing Environmental Justice document.

The plan, which will be aired again at the Democratic party convention this week, earmarks $2 trillion in spending over the next four years to use climate policy to drag the economy out of its pandemic-era recession. But Mr. Biden’s plans for the energy sector would reach into everything from Middle East geopolitics to the global race with China over clean tech and is likely to prove unpopular among parts of the U.S. electorate – dependent on oil and gas for jobs – in an election year.

On one hand is the status quo of Donald Trump who, as president, has proclaimed an era of American “energy dominance,” torn up rules hindering drilling, weakened environmental oversight, and taken advantage of the US’s reduced dependence on foreign supplies to impose sanctions on oil exporters from Venezuela to Iran. On the other, the green revolution proposed by Mr Biden, who has also committed to rejoining both the Iranian nuclear deal and the Paris climate accord — multilateral agreements that Mr Trump withdrew from, claiming they were bad for the U.S.

Biden’s plan “is certainly ambitious,” the Times report said. It calls the installation of tens of thousands of wind turbines, millions of solar panels and a doubling of offshore wind capacity by 2030 and some more vague promises on other green energy fronts.

“That would still leave natural gas and coal generating almost half of all power in the U.S.” come 2050, the Times reported.

Carbon capture and storage is also on Biden’s “to do” list, and would mean much more federal spending to make that goal at all possible.

And then there is Biden’s pledge during the debates for “no more fracking” — a technology that has created tens of thousands of jobs and led to U.S. energy independence.

xxxxxxxxxx

is there anything a Biden presidency wouldn't screw up ?

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Biden is going to say whatever he thinks will get him elected regardless of past positions. It’s full steam ahead and damn the torpedoes.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
My personal view is that the "new green deal", also "environmental justice", has much more to do with the gov't gaining more power over our lives than it does with improving the environment or helping economically floundering nations.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
My personal view is that the "new green deal", also "environmental justice", has much more to do with the gov't gaining more power over our lives than it does with improving the environment or helping economically floundering nations.

[gieco] You don't say...[/gieco]

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
He is unfit for a variety of reason, not the least of which is the fact that he is a moron. But the speculation on his mental health is becoming all consuming. Could it be that he is simply melting under the weight of his own low IQ under the stress of the national spotlight. Has it occurred to anyone that the Dems are hiding him in his basement because he is a fucking imbecile?

My point is, Hillary was on deaths door. Due to stroke out at any moment. The subject of her health and impending demise took over almost all conversation about her here leading up to the election, there are pages of it in those threads. And......it was nothing, completely immaterial to the outcome of the election. Seems history is repeating itself, that's all I am saying.

I couldn't agree with you more. It's *why* I asked my question. I don't take for granted at all that Biden has Alzheimer's. I remember all the latching on to Clinton's health.

>> Could it be that he is simply melting under the weight of his own low IQ under the stress of the national spotlight.

Again, my thought exactly. Whereas Trump is cool under the ridiculous and relentless pressure of the media, Biden starts stuttering, losing his composure, losing track of his mind, and getting combative. There is no way it can stand that he doesn't participate in debates.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Whereas Trump is cool under the ridiculous and relentless pressure of the media, Biden starts stuttering, losing his composure, losing track of his mind, and getting combative.

LOL, yeah Trump is sure better at making shit up on the fly than Biden.

Posts: 5906 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zipriderson:
quote:
Whereas Trump is cool under the ridiculous and relentless pressure of the media, Biden starts stuttering, losing his composure, losing track of his mind, and getting combative.
Moderated Status, thirty days, genius

Happy now?

And that's President Trump to you, virus boy.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

A cup of T.D.S. for ya? Roll Eyes

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
A cup of T.D.S. for ya? Roll Eyes
He's trying to post more of the same, and I know why.

Y'see, the other day in the coronavirus thread, ol' zip got told by a member that he had ruined his reputation in the forum, now and forever, with his position on coronavirus. Based upon zip's posts today (one you can see, the other you can't, but both of them are lame swipes at President Trump), it looks like he's decided to just say "fuck it" with regards to his membership in the forum. Not to mention, I handed him his ass in that thread not too long ago.

So, he's gonna pull his "John Wayne" and go out in a blaze of glory. I've seen it before, and his behavior fits the pattern.

So, I tell ya what, zip- if I'm right and that's what you really want, you come back next month and wave your little pecker at everyone here, and I'll be happy to oblige you and remove your posting rights.

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Oh my!
Joe gives his personal phone number to kids.
That’s creepy.

https://twitter.com/karluskap/...565316140011520?s=21

Tap on the video to hear the sound.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
These people are so detached from reality, it's not even funny. All they can do is lie.

I can't wait for November to get here.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
So, I’m confused.

So it’s “racist” if we (or POTUS) call it the “Chinese virus” but that asshat Cuomo can call it the “European virus” in his speech tonight and it’s ok?

(And don’t even get me started on what a load of shit that is)

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
So, I’m confused.

So it’s “racist” if we (or POTIS) call it the “Chinese virus” but that asshat Cuomo can call it the “European virus” in his speech tonight and it’s ok?

(And don’t even get me started on what a load of shit that is)

Per political correctness and the mainstream media/social media; liberals and non-whites are exempt from being called racist.

Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Agree...typical politician...doesnt have any desire or intention of following through on campaign promises. He'll forget he ever promised anything.

quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Biden is going to say whatever he thinks will get him elected regardless of past positions. It’s full steam ahead and damn the torpedoes.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post