SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
I for one feel Harris will hurt Dementia Joe's chances. Wink

I agree, maybe by as much as 50%. Of course, 50% of zero is still zero.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
If your only source of news is CNN, you will hit the D button, just ask my Mom. I won't talk politics with her, no reason in her arguments, only Trump bad

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hammer1967
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
If your only source of news is CNN, you will hit the D button, just ask my Mom. I won't talk politics with her, no reason in her arguments, only Trump bad

My Mom is the same way. Southern democratic her whole life. But modern media has made her worse.
She hates DT, we can’t even talk about it so we don’t.

If Jesus would have had a gun he would be alive today. Homer Simpson
“Him plenty dead” Tonto

Posts: 1090 | Location: TN | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Biden and the surrogates don't have to try. I their eyes they have control of major news outlets and most social media. They can blast the American public 24/7 with canned Biden speeches while bashing Trump and no one in the campaign has to lift a finger.

As far as they are concerned, the people are stupid sheep and the fix is in. No need to try. Keep Biden hidden so he doesn't screw it up and wait until November.

I think Trump should demand several debates and expose this nut for what he is in public.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37960 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
They can blast the American public 24/7 with canned Biden speeches while bashing Trump...
With ZERO consequences whatsoever for their abortion of the Constitution they refer to as "free speech".

THAT...is what sends me into a Hulk-like rage day in and day out. Mad

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer1967:
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:

My Mom is the same way. Southern democratic her whole life. But modern media has made her worse.
She hates DT, we can’t even talk about it so we don’t.

I know a few women like that... but definitely not my Mom! They are otherwise nice, competent women but have been completely brainwashed by CNN and MSNBC. It's sad to see the effect it has on them.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
They are otherwise nice, competent women but have been completely brainwashed by CNN and MSNBC.

If this were the 1930's and 40's these are the people who would not hesitate to turn you over to the Gestapo. Wouldn't blink an eye. Even if you were family.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede: I won't talk politics with her, no reason in her arguments, only Trump bad

I have in-laws like that. My BIL says republicans vote based on logic and reasoning while democrats vote based on emotions. It kinda rings true. That's why they have difficulty (in our eyes anyway) defending their positions.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Biden and the surrogates don't have to try. I their eyes they have control of major news outlets and most social media. They can blast the American public 24/7 with canned Biden speeches while bashing Trump and no one in the campaign has to lift a finger.

As far as they are concerned, the people are stupid sheep and the fix is in. No need to try. Keep Biden hidden so he doesn't screw it up and wait until November.

Bunker Biden

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Editorial from the Boston Herald by Peter Lucas

Joe Biden could not only be the most progressive president; he could also become the most effective.

That is because he has a vast pool of talented Democrat mayors, senators and prominent figures to choose from when he puts together his administration, especially his cabinet.

For instance, breaking precedent he could name his wife Jill Biden as his White House interpreter to explain what he is talking about when Kamala Harris is busy running the country or out of town. Only the other day Jill had to clarify that her husband was really a moderate and not a progressive, as he said he was.
“Joe Biden is a moderate and that is what he’s always been,” she said.

To which, President Trump responded, “Joe Biden is whatever they want him to be.”

A President Biden right out of the box could name Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey, 39, his chief of staff. Frey, a former community organizer, like the sainted Barack Obama, is noted for ordering cops to abandon a police station so that “peaceful demonstrators” could loot, gut and burn it down in the wake of the George Floyd killing.

That incident, which occurred May 28, will most likely become a national holiday under Biden. That is because it legitimized attacks on police stations in other Democrat-run cities like Portland and Seattle.

It showed that it was time to handcuff cops, not the criminals.

It also boosted the morale of the hate-America anarchists of antifa, which has become the militant arm of the Democratic Party.

Democratic Party anarchists, who campaigned against providing police departments with military gear, could, under a Biden presidency, move to turn that gear over to antifa.

That way, in the interest of fairness and social justice, antifa would be as well armed as the cops they are attacking. Jill Biden could hold a White House press briefing on the matter along with Harris and Supreme Court Justice Michelle Obama.

Massachusetts should do well in a Biden administration. He most likely will appoint Sen. Elizabeth Warren, the former Cherokee, as secretary of the treasury so she can destroy capitalism, even though it made her rich.

Biden then could persuade RINO Gov. Charlie Baker to appoint Boston Mayor Marty Walsh, who has no place to go, to replace Warren in the U.S. Senate. Walsh made his bones when he accused Trump of inciting violence in Portland where the mob attacked the federal courthouse.

Biden could return his old friend John Kerry to his post as secretary of state since we haven’t lost a war since he left. Nor have we given away billions more in cash to Kerry’s buddies, the mullahs in Iran. The mullahs must miss him.

Al Sharpton, who knows a lot about taxes — or not paying them — could head up the Internal Revenue Service.

A key Biden decision will be his pick to replace Attorney General William Barr. Right now, the contest is between New York Mayor Bill de Blasio and Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot.

Biden’s first thought might be to name de Blasio as ambassador to Afghanistan as a reward for turning New York City into a war zone. However, de Blasio’s critics claimed that Lightfoot was the better appointee, given all that she has done to make Chicago the murder capital of the world.

After changing the name to the Department of Homeland Insecurity, two top progressives emerge as front-runners for the important secretary’s job.

However, Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler seems likely to nose out Seattle Mayor Jen Durkin because of his outstanding work sustaining the riots in his city for over 75 consecutive nights. Durkin could be his deputy.

Since open borders is a basic plank in the Democratic Party platform, the pair would be expected to go to the southern border to welcome waves of undocumented anarchists, communists, terrorists, nihilists, looters and new Democrats into the country.

Posts: 2777 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^
As I just posted in the other thread, seems the liberal cities-states have the biggest problems with violence and with gov't insolvency. Biden will spread liberal politics throughout the nation, so that we all are equal in violence and gov't insolvency.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

Bunker Biden

Jim Crow Joe

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29702 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Clutter

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
This was on Instagram so I can't post the little video here, but I think it just about sums up what's coming for Ole Slo Joe.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD...?igshid=fuy8axa6jb1h

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
For those who have personal experience with someone in their life with Alzheimer's disease, do you think Biden is showing signs of it? Are the gaffes what Alzheimer's looks like?

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
My Dad had Alzheinmer's for 10 years before he died of other natural causes. We watched the disease progress slowly over the years, first becoming evident by small things like difficulty with adding a column of numbers, leaving his wallet where he bought something, repeating questions that were just answered, progressing to getting lost, "sundowning", and so on. And there were times of clarity and lucidity. There are multiple causes of dementia and Alzheimer's is one. It needs to be diagnosed medically through specific tests.

Watching videos of Joe, it is clear that he is, in my wife's words, "losing it", for whatever reason. A vote for Biden for president is a vote for Kamala Harris as president, it is a good bet Joe will not make it through a full term.

All we have heard from him recently are repeated talking points. I would bet that he is less coherent in the evening than in the morning, and he would have trouble with complex, multi-faceted issues. I want to see what he does when reporters, or Trump, throw him hardball curve balls. Not that the main stream media has any appetite for that. Can't forget the meltdown we saw when he was asked on "The View" about past sexual assault allegations. They can't keep him hidden in the basement until November 3rd.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
The noise around Biden's declining health and fitness for office seems just like the talk about Hilary in 2016. She's falling down, she slurred her speech, she is wearing a brace under her clothes, she won't live until the election.....sound familiar? Why do we latch onto such things? As far as I know the beast is still kicking, appearing on liberal talk shows, voicing her irrelevant opinions.

Why spend so much time on speculation regard the health of these people?

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:

Um, because the democrats have put forward a (LITERALLY) demented old racist fool as their best contender for the most powerful position in the entire country?

And, the health and mental faculties of somebody who might (however unlikely) become leader of the free world is just a tad bit important to some of us?

This isn't 2016. And, biden is NOT the hildabeast. I have not seen a SINGLE 'biden' yard sign. I only saw my first (and only, so far) biden bumper sticker this past weekend, and that was because I had to make a trip to Denver (a lib/dem hotspot in an otherwise conservative state).

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21847 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
FRIGHTENING: Vote For Sleepy Joe Biden and Kiss Your Privacy Goodbye – Biden Proposes 100,000 Federal Contact Tracers to Spy on Your Every Move!
By Joe Hoft
Published August 16, 2020 at 3:13pm

In May we reported on our concerns with contact tracing and our loss of freedom as a result of this practice. We reported that contact tracers will track you and tell you what you can and cannot do. You will be a puppet of the state. You must do what they say for the greater good. Freedom will be lost forever.

We reported that Democrat states were promoting the idea of “contact tracing” and when you realize what it is, you will think you are living in Orwell’s 1984.
[snip]

Article link

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:

Um, because the democrats have put forward a (LITERALLY) demented old racist fool as their best contender for the most powerful position in the entire country?

And, the health and mental faculties of somebody who might (however unlikely) become leader of the free world is just a tad bit important to some of us?

This isn't 2016. And, biden is NOT the hildabeast. I have not seen a SINGLE 'biden' yard sign. I only saw my first (and only, so far) biden bumper sticker this past weekend, and that was because I had to make a trip to Denver (a lib/dem hotspot in an otherwise conservative state).

He is unfit for a variety of reason, not the least of which is the fact that he is a moron. But the speculation on his mental health is becoming all consuming. Could it be that he is simply melting under the weight of his own low IQ under the stress of the national spotlight. Has it occurred to anyone that the Dems are hiding him in his basement because he is a fucking imbecile?

My point is, Hillary was on deaths door. Due to stroke out at any moment. The subject of her health and impending demise took over almost all conversation about her here leading up to the election, there are pages of it in those threads. And......it was nothing, completely immaterial to the outcome of the election. Seems history is repeating itself, that's all I am saying.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post