SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Your screen name, how/why did you choose it?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your screen name, how/why did you choose it? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
My wife wasn’t too happy about mine until I explained that I REALLY like hunting coyotes and other predators...

Posts: 246 | Location: Damn it's hot! | Registered: September 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I was stumped trying to come up with something unique.

I'm in OKC and my name is Gene.

Posts: 11847 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've ridden Harleys for years..However, my most used moniker is Hognutz! But.. It was deemed too nasty when I applied here for membership! Had to improvise to get in.
No guff!!

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
I live in the desert, I'm brown and when I picked it I was dirty, thirsty and had my Sig = AdobeSig. Big Grin

Posts: 1089 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Lived in the Ozarkwoods

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigmule
posted Hide Post
Wu-tang clan nick name generator.

Posts: 2330 | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I always thought that these screen names gave a bit too much insight into the user.

My screen name is the last four digits of my work phone from around 1978-1984

Posts: 990 | Location: Windermere, Florida | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by remsig:
I hate my username.

Rem(ington - 870 Marine Magnum) Sig(Sig Sauer P220)

I'm not real creative and had no idea what to make so I made a mixture of my 2 favorite guns at the time. I still have the Remington and have picked up a few Sigs since then Big Grin

I dig your username!

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15256 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Gold Wings sky diving award #3971. gold wings is for a 1000 freefall skydives.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
I was in trade school for auto body when I joined. I can still bend a fender.

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
As a pilot, I wanted to use wingtip, fuselage, or some other obvious aircraft part, but they were all taken. I thought long and hard and came up with wingspar. Came up with that in the early 1990's and have never used anything else.

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Because I am the SIGGUY. pretty much every handgun I own has always been SIG's and always will be. Yes I have a Glock 20 10mm for my wood hikes ( I have a 10mm 220) and a Ruger mk4 for a supessed 22. But everything else is SIG and alwys will be except something here or there. SIG rules.

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5297 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw it on a moving truck (RPM).

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Neighbor girl had a chihuahua named Melvin that barked incessantly.

Posts: 26910 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Randomly created to play video games 20 years ago.

Posts: 17889 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hvyhawler:
I hauled heavy road construction machinery for years. Now I drive an offroad mining truck that weighs over a million pounds loaded, a Komatsu 930e. If anyone is interested. I am in one as I type... I started using this name years ago, before here, wanted to use hvyhauler, but it was taken.

I dub thee “Tonka”

Posts: 17889 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
An angry visitor at work screamed at me "You are a f*cking Fed!" while being arrested by the local police. They came in response to the disturbance. Turns out he had a warrant. For a while after that I was known at work just as Fed (they dropped the f*cking). I started using Fed as a screen name after that. The 161 was part of a computer PIN access code at work.

Posts: 1053 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My favorite movie of all time is Blade Runner, and my favorite character was Batty. I was born in 1967 = Batty67.

My dog is named Zhora. Sort of a theme.

Posts: 3537 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:
I was in trade school for auto body when I joined. I can still bend a fender.

I always thought you were a guitar player Wink

Posts: 13264 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
My screen name represents my two very expensive hobbies. Smile
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post