SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Your screen name, how/why did you choose it?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your screen name, how/why did you choose it? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I was assigned to ambulance unit Medic 15 here in ALabama.

Best station assignment I've ever had. Stayed until I retired out.

Posts: 465 | Location: Pell City, AL. U.S. | Registered: December 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
The Red Hook section of Brooklyn, NY is where I was born and raised.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
shovelhead, Harley Davidson big twin engine 1966-1984.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8108 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All my current and former dogs were German. Currently have a miniature Schnauzer and my bird dog is a wire haired pointer. I have had multiple Weimmarinars and short haire pointers.

Also Shepard and Giant Schnauzer in past.

Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies.

Gene Hill

Posts: 626 | Registered: July 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Owned a Medical firm Called Downtown Ventures aka DowntownV

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Don’t remember. Big Grin

Posts: 12922 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
Don’t remember. Big Grin

I think I might know! Wink Big Grin

Me? I just love playing my synthesizers! LOUD!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Mine might be self explanatory

First In Last Out

Posts: 4791 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I hate my username.

Rem(ington - 870 Marine Magnum) Sig(Sig Sauer P220)

I'm not real creative and had no idea what to make so I made a mixture of my 2 favorite guns at the time. I still have the Remington and have picked up a few Sigs since then Big Grin

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
In the late 90's, I was on a business trip to a steel mill in Ohio with 6 coworkers including my mentor who we'll call Homer Jimpson (name is Jim, similarly shaped to Homer, and similar affinity for doughnuts. Only major difference is he is brilliant). All of us were out for dinner at a steakhouse, and Homer Jimpson's plate comes out with this wee little baked potato on it and my baked potato was Texas sized. Homer Jimpson inquired, "are you going to eat your tator, Todd?" He bursts out laughing, keeps laughing harder and harder until he turns purple, and the rest of the table joins in the laughter (mainly at Homer Jimpson turning purple). The name Tator Todd has stuck ever since and I've been using it on-line since then.

My only regret with choosing it for Sigforum was not capitalizing the two T's.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23264 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Nickname from my MX racing days, and my old AMA amateur number from the same.

Posts: 10754 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I know what I like
I like what I know
Picture of Mark in Michigan
posted Hide Post
Me?..my name is Mark and I live in Michigan

When I was joining the forum, I had no idea that my wife and I would some day buy a condo in Florida to move into when we retire....and that day is closer now than it was when I registered...

Posts: 502 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob at the Beach
posted Hide Post
I have moved around a lot. When I moved back to Hampton Roads this time I moved close to the beach. The profile pic was a little sand fiddler at Sandbridge.

Posts: 1473 | Location: Boardwalk, Va Beach | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Mine is after General Stormin Norman Schwarzkopf.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Trust me, I am a
Professional Engineer.
Picture of RespectTheAmish
posted Hide Post
Well, I say it on a T-shirt many years ago, and I thought it was funny..

Posts: 482 | Location: Wish I was in Indy | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Because I am a secret agent and I carry a P229.
That's how my gun is labeled on the rack at the secret agents secret hideaway cave.

Posts: 66 | Location: Kansas | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
A Haymarket produce wholesaler I dealt with always used doublesharp to describe his best merchandise.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Pretty cool to read through the last six pages. Some were kind of obvious, but I was interested in each one. Pretty cool to read!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have 7 kids, 4 of whom are girls, plus a wife.

I grew up as a mouthy, skinny white kid in "the hood".

I'm a conservative who works in Madison, WI (Berkeley of the Midwest).

Still, I like my odds.....

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm Angler
posted Hide Post
I’ve always admired the bravery on both sides of the battle at Rorke’s Drift, am an Anglophile and traveler to Africa. I’ve used it as my screen name on every forum I joined. My CUT is a blend of two favorite hobbies-shooting 10mm and fly-fishing.

Posts: 186 | Location: Park County | Registered: February 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post