SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    South African Parliament votes to seize white owned land.
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South African Parliament votes to seize white owned land. Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
SA is 90% black.

Yes. Those white farmers are toast. It's only a matter of time. And... when they are gone, the South African people will starve.

...and those who suffer and survive will learn all the wrong lessons from it all. Watching Leftists learn is tedious.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29597 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Wasn't mandela a full on communist?

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
SA is 90% black. In the US there a 6 white for every black. This is a big part of the answer.

As of now, maybe.

What are the relative birth rates?

What are the current legal/illegal immigration rates?

What are those rates in relation to the actuarial rates?

What will our population demographic look like in just 5 years? Ten? a generation?

"Actor Danny Glover says House reparations hearing is an "important step" to "cure reparations for the damages inflicted by enslavement and forced racial exclusionary policies"

https://www.breitbart.com/ente...-a-moral-imperative/[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Posts: 15838 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Stalin did this to the Kulaks. They ran small but very productive farms. They were rounded up and sent off to gulags-- because they owned land, and prospered from farming. Can't have that in a communist state.

The land was taken over by revolutionaries who didn't have a clue how to grow anything. Millions starved to death in the Ukraine.

Inevitable future headline: "Famine deepens in South Africa."

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I’m sure any smart farmer/landowner in SA has guns hidden away in defiance of the gun grabbing law changes. Especially the ones that were in the military.

If leaving with my family safely wasn’t an issue, I’d be inviting any and all armed Boers to circle the wagons and kill anyone that tried to harm us. I would not be lying down or passively waiting for the hordes to storm the property. I would take the savages out if they set foot on my land with a weapon. With extreme prejudice.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15497 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post