SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
I guess the dems have a problem with jobs returning to the US, based on the stone faces.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the 1/3 of the room that remains sitting and scowling know how ridiculous they look. A stable of poor losers who can't see how much better things are given their slanted view.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
So you're saying their losers aren't stable?

quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I wonder if the 1/3 of the room that remains sitting and scowling know how ridiculous they look. A stable of poor losers who can't see how much better things are given their slanted view.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
whiners versus winners

you can tell the difference and so can everyone watching

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53178 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
So nice to return to normalcy and what I recognize! I felt like an ex-patriot the prior eight years.

Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
Reciprocal. I love this President!

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Pelosi looks like a total ass

Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Nancy looks like she is sucking a lemon

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
The enemy is obvious in every sitting scowl.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4577 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Pelosi looks like a total ass

Wait ‘til the memo hits the street!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Trump is giving an excellent State of the Union and speaking on things he has accomplished and will accomplish. All of which are to make America strong again and so sad to see the dems sit on their ass as he speaks of these; yet not surprising.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElKabong:
I’d pay good money to see someone smack that look off Pelosi’s face

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
Watching the stream from SBS Australia ... loving this!

Suckers that sit ... so used to being on that pot.

Vale to those girls ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
MS13 you fucking skanks....are you listening?

His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Trump knows how to put those Democrats over a barrel.

Brings up two black couples whose children were killed by MS13 gang members in their high school who entered the country illegally as minors in the State of the Union address.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19662 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Report This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
<snip> A stable of poor losers ... <snip>

Yes, a stable is appropriate for these low animals.

... sorry to the cows and pigs who are reading this.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Ooooh yeeeeessss.... the "immigration loophole"!

Posts: 1121 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
he is killing it. take it to the DEMs

Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Americans are dreamers too!!!

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Ha! Americans are dreamers too!

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Report This Post