SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
He had me right up until he proposed amnesty for 1.3 million illegal immigrants.

It’s part of the plan to get the wall. The Dems want 800,000 dreamer. Saying 1.3 mil makes the Dems look bad if they say no.

Plus, I believe that's just how many would be technically able to apply. The requirements sound pretty strict to me, including no criminal history.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Report This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I'm curious, are high ranking military officers not allowed to applaud or stand for an ovation?

... they may not:

4.1.2.6. Participate in any radio, television, or other program or group discussion as an advocate for or against a partisan political party, candidate, or cause.

Directives Division

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
He's doing fabulously! I can't even tell that he drinks too much Diet Coke.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
He had me right up until he proposed amnesty for 1.3 million illegal immigrants.

It’s part of the plan to get the wall. The Dems want 800,000 dreamer. Saying 1.3 mil makes the Dems look bad if they say no.

You can't get everything you want when making a deal for that which makes America great.

Intelligent, prosperous, and of strong moral character on a path which requires 12 years of proof - What more can you ask of an immigrant even if brought here when under the age of 16?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
God Bless You, Ryan and Rebecca

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Report This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:
quote:
I'm curious, are high ranking military officers not allowed to applaud or stand for an ovation?

... they may not:

4.1.2.6. Participate in any radio, television, or other program or group discussion as an advocate for or against a partisan political party, candidate, or cause.

Directives Division

When in uniform you are not supposed to support a candidate or political point.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Amazing. And not an "uh," "um," stutter or stammer or whistling sibilance throughout.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Report This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Trump’s immigration plan talking points were a knee to the groin of the left side of the chamber.

Love
It

Posts: 4501 | Registered: January 01, 2004Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Class act shaking Sargent Peck's hand.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I love it when the President gestures with his right hand to the Democrat section of the Capitol as if to say, “What? You fuckers can’t even stand and clap for that?!?”

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
I love it when the President gestures with his right hand to the Democrat section of the Capitol as if to say, “What? You fuckers can’t even stand and clap for that?!?”

Yeah I love that. And then he smiles at them. Haha.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
GITMO stays. Smile Eat shit Zippy you Wonder Putz!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16222 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:

Yeah I love that. And then he smiles at them. Haha.

... classic body language of turning slightly away from the stable of the low ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:
quote:

... they may not:

Directives Division

When in uniform you are not supposed to support a candidate or political point.

Roger that...

I would have died if the President had said "that our forces in Afghanistan are under new rules of engagement.. Fuck 'em up!"

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37964 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
GITMO stays open. Smile

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yeah, FU UN! Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
don't you wish every American was watching this ?

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It's not a short speech, is it? LOL. I bet those dems are getting antsy.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Good luck with the rebuttal.

I wonder what those in the media are thinking as they now have to try and put a negative spin on an awesome State of the Union Address. Good luck bitches.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37964 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
... screw sanctions and word posturing, when actions make your position clear.

Kerry Packer