SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3447 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
Can't wait to hear the Sgt at arms introduce Donald J Trump as President of the United States,

It was a beautiful thing I tell ya'

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I despise trying to watch these things. A 20 minute speech stretched out to an hour with all of the applause. Just knock it off, sit down, and let the man speak.

Posts: 20100 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I liked that "The state of our Union is strong, because our people are strong"

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Those sitting and pouting democrats look shell shocked.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I continue to be nauseous over the dimowits who sit on their hands no matter what as our President speaks. The hypocrisy and perversion of their thinking is beyond disgusting.

MAGA!!!!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
I’d pay good money to see someone smack that look off Pelosi’s face

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2917 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
All the sad faces are there, Bernie, Chuck, Nancy. The Dem side of the room needs a defibrillator.

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
I have an idea.

We may have been going about this all wrong. We are assured that those here without legal right are eager to work, to pay taxes, obey the law, raise their children to be good citizens, etc

Instead of deporting the undocumented immigrants, maybe we should let them stay and work, and deport the God Damned Commies. Seeing these familiar faces sitting there, acting like they had something to do with it, knowing of their untrustworthy, irresponsible and maybe unlawful actions, makes me wonder why they deserve this.

Send ‘em packing!

There are lots of small details to be worked out, of course. Where should they go? Who would want them? Do we include the children? What about air fare?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRBTX:
All the sad faces are there, Bernie, Chuck, Nancy. The Dem side of the room needs a defibrillator.

why bring them back - I wouldn't...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53183 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElKabong:
I’d pay good money to see someone smack that look off Pelosi’s face

I'd pay someone to smack her and tell her to shut up while the President is talking, or people are cheering.... or any other time she feels the need to speak.

Awesome that he put a plug in for the American Flag, the police, firefighters, and soldiers.

... and why we stand for the National Anthem!!!!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
I love this guy!!!

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Report This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
The motto is “In God We Trust”. I’m enjoying the SOTU so far.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8344 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Report This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Pelosi looks like she swallowed a bandicoot....

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Nice shot at the asshats who refuse to stand for our Anthem.

MAGA!!!!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
noticed how many Dems didn't stand when President Trump spoke of standing during our National Anthem

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11284 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
***** LOVE! *****

Q

Posts: 26388 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
He got a plug for the flag and another for the National Anthem. This might be the first time I've ever enjoyed the State of the Union.

Posts: 3455 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Report This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Damn, he looks calm cool and collected....

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
He got a plug for the flag and another for the National Anthem. This might be the first time I've ever enjoyed the State of the Union.

At least the last 7 or 8 of them.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post