SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
As they become more desperate, the leftist media has become unhinged. Look for more dire prognostications and continued visions of doom from these tired clowns...they have nothing left.

Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
^^^^^^^^^

It's been out for awhile.

Shows what a despicable immoral POS the NYT is.

Trump did just fine in Russia. Don't believe the hype.

Amen!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The left,McCain,Lindsey Graham,Ryan and the MSM kicking and screaming,means one thing.They are afraid,very afraid that the truth will be revealed to the American public.

They do not want normalized relations with Russia for a reason.I think President Putin has all the missing emails,all the Clinton Foundation dirt and a lot of information concerning the Rhinos that have sold out this country for a very long time.

Putin just claimed that Hillary Clinton received $400 million dollars in under the table contributions which were never reported.And he claims she was assisted by US intelligence agencies to hide it in off shore banks. All of Clinton's business, official and Foundation related were on unsecured servers.You know Russia has it.The Congress has not been able to get this information for all the stonewalling by the Justice Department.

I for one would love for Russia to reveal all it knows about this.

Comey and Brennon are coming out calling the President a traitor.

These people are hysterical for a reason.

James Comey

@Comey

This was the day an American president stood on foreign soil next to a murderous lying thug and refused to back his own country. Patriots need to stand up and reject the behavior of this president.
5:06 PM - Jul 16, 2018

47.1K people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

John O. Brennan

@JohnBrennan

Donald Trump’s press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of “high crimes & misdemeanors.” It was nothing short of treasonous. Not only were Trump’s comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???
11:52 AM - Jul 16, 2018

110K people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
President Trump is crazy like a fox.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
It seems more and more like, only Trump could go to Russia.
It seems like a perfect cross thread in time.

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Poacher
posted Hide Post
Apparently none of these nitwits remember the old adage about keeping your friends close, and your enemy's closer.

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 2242 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
"Putin just claimed that Hillary Clinton received $400 million dollars in under the table contributions which were never reported.And he claims she was assisted by US intelligence agencies to hide it in off shore banks."

If Putin can prove this, it would be a spike through that female devil's heart.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
"Putin just claimed that Hillary Clinton received $400 million dollars in under the table contributions which were never reported.And he claims she was assisted by US intelligence agencies to hide it in off shore banks."

Are you sure he was referring to Clinton?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Tucker had a guest on tonight that brought a pretty good perspective on Trump's meeting with Putin. A view of the bigger picture, which rarely seems to be taken into account these days by the ravenous pols and media.

The segment starts at about the 5 minute mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0UiEYK7Es4

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
The Resistance still makes the mistake best described in an article right after the election of “taking Trump literally, but not seriously, while supporters take Trump seriously but not literally.”

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I have more faith in my President’s ability to meet with another man, size him up, and make a deal than I do in any of our news media’s ability to tell the truth.

Posts: 17129 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
he Resistance still makes the mistake best described in an article right after the election of “taking Trump literally, but not seriously, while supporters take Trump seriously but not literally.”

I think this sums it up quite well.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I keep seeing and hearing this narrative tonight that Trump got rolled, Trump went too easy on Vlad, Trump messed up with Russia.

And this is from many of my Trump supporting friends on FB, not the crazy wacko Trump hating Left! WTF, am I missing something here? Confused

I thought it went pretty well. The fact the left is losing their minds supports my assumption Wink We probably need to get to the point where when something makes us happy we ignore the people who aren't. They'll just drag us down.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:

Vladimir Putin made a bombshell claim during Monday's joint press conference with President Trump in Helsinki, Finland, when the Russian President said some $400 million in illegally earned profits was funneled to the Clinton campaign by associates of American-born British financier Bill Browder - at one time the largest foreign portfolio investors in Russia. The scheme involved members of the U.S. intelligence community, said Putin, who he said "accompanied and guided these transactions."

Browder made billions in Russia during the 90's. In December, a Moscow court sentenced Browder in absentia to nine years in prison for tax fraud, while he was also found guilty of tax evasion in a separate 2013 case. Putin accused Browder's associates of illegally earning over than $1.5 billion without paying Russian taxes, before sending $400 million to Clinton.

For instance, we can bring up Mr. Browder, in this particular case. Business associates of Mr. Browder have earned over $1.5 billion in Russia and never paid any taxes neither in Russia or the United States and yet the money escaped the country. They were transferred to the United States. They sent [a] huge amount of money, $400,000,000, as a contribution to the campaign of Hillary Clinton. Well that’s their personal case.

It might have been legal, the contribution itself but the way the money was earned was illegal. So we have solid reason to believe that some [US] intelligence officers accompanied and guided these transactions. So we have an interest in questioning them.

More at the link:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news...ion-clinton-campaign

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:

Vladimir Putin made a bombshell claim during Monday's joint press conference with President Trump in Helsinki, Finland, when the Russian President said some $400 million in illegally earned profits was funneled to the Clinton campaign by associates of American-born British financier Bill Browder - at one time the largest foreign portfolio investors in Russia. The scheme involved members of the U.S. intelligence community, said Putin, who he said "accompanied and guided these transactions."

Browder made billions in Russia during the 90's. In December, a Moscow court sentenced Browder in absentia to nine years in prison for tax fraud, while he was also found guilty of tax evasion in a separate 2013 case. Putin accused Browder's associates of illegally earning over than $1.5 billion without paying Russian taxes, before sending $400 million to Clinton.

For instance, we can bring up Mr. Browder, in this particular case. Business associates of Mr. Browder have earned over $1.5 billion in Russia and never paid any taxes neither in Russia or the United States and yet the money escaped the country. They were transferred to the United States. They sent [a] huge amount of money, $400,000,000, as a contribution to the campaign of Hillary Clinton. Well that’s their personal case.

It might have been legal, the contribution itself but the way the money was earned was illegal. So we have solid reason to believe that some [US] intelligence officers accompanied and guided these transactions. So we have an interest in questioning them.

More at the link:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news...ion-clinton-campaign

I thought Putin was referring to Browder but did not make the connection to Felonia von Pantsuit.

Thanks.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:

He KNOWS Putin, Little Kim, the rest, they're ALL going to try and play him, and he knows what he's going to do about it.

I kinda wish I knew in advance what he's gonna do, but it would be like guessing all my Christmas presents -- it would ruin the surprise! Wink

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Man, what a time to be alive Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:

He KNOWS Putin, Little Kim, the rest, they're ALL going to try and play him, and he knows what he's going to do about it.

I kinda wish I knew in advance what he's gonna do, but it would be like guessing all my Christmas presents -- it would ruin the surprise! Wink

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Man, what a time to be alive Big Grin

Yeah, except for the blood pressure thing, all the Gaviscon I drink, and being totally pissed off that I'm too old to participate when we start pushing back -- all due to this time we're alive in!

I despise Liberals and everything they stand for!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Report This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Perhaps President Trump is setting aright a vast and dastardly mistake committed by that masturbating buffoon, the husband of the female luciferite. Does anyone remember the book 'Clash of Civilizations'? At the end of the Cold War it seemed that Russia would revert to an Orthodox Christian identity and re-align with Europe in a pre-Bolshevik configuration.

Then that masturbating buffoon ordered the bombing of the Serbs, Russia's civilizational ally, on behalf of ancient moslem invaders-the past and present civilizational enemies of Christians everywhere always.
Moslem Frei-korps style jihadies went swarming to the Balkans. .

The Russians and other Slavs were rightly outraged. Terrible, terrible atrocities were committed against the Serbs in World War Two. The Serbian revenge was brutal but it was a continuation of the Balkan Wars of National Liberation. Remember Hrebeljanović!!

Those ignorant trailer-trash grifters...!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Report This Post