SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Constitution Day and 10 year Karma! ** P228 ** ---> ** WINNER = Modern Day Savage **
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Constitution Day and 10 year Karma! ** P228 ** ---> ** WINNER = Modern Day Savage ** Login/Join 
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks very much.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Wow. What an incredibly generous karma!

I’m in, friend. Thanks!!

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Please include me, Thanks!

Posts: 1296 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
Good luck is what I want...

In please...

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Happy Constitution Day to you, and congrats on the ten year anniversary. Your generosity never ceases to amaze me! Thanks for the opportunity in this most generous karma.

Posts: 3436 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
As always, wow !

And please add my name to the list.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Very generous! Please include me and thank you for the chance!

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Please add me to this. Win or not, I hope generosity is repaid 10-fold.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1366 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma, 12131. Congratulations on your anniversary.

Happy Constitution Day as well. The foresight of those amazing men is so incredible.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6043 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
I’ll do my part to lengthen the odds for everyone. Please include me in this most generous karma and thanks for the opportunity. We are all blessed to live in this great country, no matter how heavy the political strife.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Cheers and I'd love a chance.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Please, please count me in!!

Posts: 3852 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on hitting the ten year mark. Please count me in for your generous offer.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
I'd so like to score this one. Please count me in.....Zebulon

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bought a 239 magazine for $10, got banned for free.
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks very much.

Posts: 279 | Location: West TN | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on 10 years

And another great Karma

Please throw my name in the hat

Thanks

RC

Posts: 1941 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Boss Sog
Picture of sig na fie
posted Hide Post
WOW...Please count me in...

O.D.A.T.

Posts: 1072 | Location: USA | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Can't say no to a great 228! Congrats on 10 years, and thanks for everything you do!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drobinson
posted Hide Post
Wow! Please include my name in the drawing.
Thanks,
Derek

Posts: 563 | Location: SC | Registered: April 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a generous offer.

Please count me in.

Thanks,

Chad

Posts: 152 | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post