SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Constitution Day and 10 year Karma! ** P228 ** ---> ** WINNER = Modern Day Savage **
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Constitution Day and 10 year Karma! ** P228 ** ---> ** WINNER = Modern Day Savage ** Login/Join 
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you for hitting the 10-year milestone, and a very gracious thank you for your extreme generosity over the years.

I would be honored to be included, and thanks for the opportunity.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marue
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on hitting the ten year plateau. Please count me in for your generous offer.

Posts: 386 | Location: Texas | Registered: August 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma, from a pretty cool dude! Please count me in for a chance!

Thanks, and congrats on 'tenure.'

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2840 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Please include me in the drawing. Thank you Q!

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please consider me. I am always amazed by your karmas

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in your generous karma

thanks

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quiet observer
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma! Please add me.

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 985 | Location: Pocatello, Idaho | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the karma. Please include me.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is very generous of you. I would love to enter for the chance, and I hope karma rewards you accordingly.

Thank you

Posts: 248 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah | Registered: January 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
WOW. Please add me to the list

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4887 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
I think eventually everyone in this forum will have a P228 courtesy of Q.

I would appreciate being included for a shot at this one!

Posts: 3661 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gimp with
The Limp
Picture of RBeach
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the milestone!

Please enter me in this very generous karma!

RBeach

Posts: 2104 | Location: Fort Mill, SC | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Congrats on 10 years!

Please include me in this most generous karma.

Posts: 1502 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma. Please include me. Thank you.

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
Please include me in you great karma. Thanks

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for yet another amazing karma. Appreciate the shot. Pete

Posts: 7496 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Sweet!! please include me as well, thank you!

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
10 years, way to go. Please count me in and thanks for the chance.

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
A decade of excellence! I have never had a P228 and would love to be entered in this most generous karma. Thank you!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post