SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Constitution Day and 10 year Karma! ** P228 ** ---> ** WINNER = Modern Day Savage **
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Constitution Day and 10 year Karma! ** P228 ** ---> ** WINNER = Modern Day Savage ** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
** WINNER = Modern Day Savage **
Congrats! I'll get a hold of you later.

Congrats MDS!!! So glad it actually went to someone who didn’t already have one!

I entered but already have one of Q’s fine 228s, so am happy to lose out to someone who has never owned or shot one before. No doubt you’ll love it like everyone else does!!! If you don’t I’ll offer you a 100% refund plus shipping and you can send it to my FFL immediately! Razz Big Grin

Posts: 4587 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Congratulations MDS!!

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1367 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post